On September 13 2015 03:57 pmp10 wrote:
For some reason I was more happy for Lilbow.
Does that mean I'm more foreigner than polish?
For some reason I was more happy for Lilbow.
Does that mean I'm more foreigner than polish?
Maybe you are french.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On September 13 2015 03:57 pmp10 wrote: For some reason I was more happy for Lilbow. Does that mean I'm more foreigner than polish? Maybe you are french. | ||
|
KtJ
United States3514 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On September 13 2015 03:57 Larkin wrote: wtf is that cutout lmao It's Naniwa that made it to WCS. | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On September 13 2015 03:57 Larkin wrote: wtf is that cutout lmao Naniwa made it, man | ||
|
Fighter
Korea (South)1531 Posts
| ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
| ||
|
D-light
Finland7364 Posts
Ugh I hope ForGG stomps Mana in a quick 3-0. That naniwa poster? Oh I get it he must be gay right? lol | ||
|
PepsiMaxxxx
Sweden5452 Posts
| ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
| ||
|
Sent.
Poland9331 Posts
On September 13 2015 03:57 WrathSCII wrote: is that his GF? No that's Chobra | ||
|
djraphi23
France2262 Posts
| ||
|
Fanatic-Templar
Canada5819 Posts
| ||
|
swag_bro
Japan782 Posts
On September 13 2015 03:51 D-light wrote: Show nested quote + On September 13 2015 03:50 swag_bro wrote: On September 13 2015 03:36 duckk wrote: On September 13 2015 03:35 swag_bro wrote: MaNa deserves to win. Petraeus so overrated. pet played 5x better in that game. ...like I said ... overrated. Anyways I really really hope that forGG wins this WCS. I do not want to see a foreigner get smashed at Blizcon. It's for his own sake to not get embarrassed there. How is he overrated? People keep treating like the next Stephano. MaNa just demolished this kid in some of the most one sided games between foreigners. MaNa just showed him why he gets to be on TL and this Petraeus kid is not. | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On September 13 2015 03:57 Makro wrote: why are you so negative mate ? Protoss bullshit getting the edge will always have me sad and bitter, sorry | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
"Thank you, thank you so much." | ||
|
BlackCompany
Germany8388 Posts
On September 13 2015 03:57 Penev wrote: Show nested quote + On September 13 2015 03:55 The_Templar wrote: 4/4 liquibets! The comeback is real. Wow, wp We share the 1/4 at least Blackcompany Well, it's something i guess haha | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
What a perfect event so far . | ||
| ||
|
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|