On September 11 2015 02:31 Sent. wrote:
He upgraded ranged attacks recently so I doubt he's going straight for Ultras
He upgraded ranged attacks recently so I doubt he's going straight for Ultras
Ah, that's true.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Fanatic-Templar
Canada5819 Posts
On September 11 2015 02:31 Sent. wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2015 02:30 Fanatic-Templar wrote: On September 11 2015 02:29 Ej_ wrote: I hope the infestation pit is for Pashion Hosts and not fungal I hope it's for Ultralisks. He upgraded ranged attacks recently so I doubt he's going straight for Ultras Ah, that's true. | ||
|
loft
United States344 Posts
| ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
| ||
|
Topdoller
United Kingdom3860 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
Fanatic-Templar
Canada5819 Posts
On September 11 2015 02:33 Fanatic-Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2015 02:31 Sent. wrote: On September 11 2015 02:30 Fanatic-Templar wrote: On September 11 2015 02:29 Ej_ wrote: I hope the infestation pit is for Pashion Hosts and not fungal I hope it's for Ultralisks. He upgraded ranged attacks recently so I doubt he's going straight for Ultras Ah, that's true. Here they come anyway :D. | ||
|
PepsiMaxxxx
Sweden5452 Posts
| ||
|
Larkin
United Kingdom7161 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On September 11 2015 02:34 Topdoller wrote: How the hell is GunGFuBanDa winning this, it looked like Snute had it in the bag? Snute went for a big muta commitment and then decided to skip infestors or roaches when going straight for ultras, lost a big fight with just hydra/ling vs sentry/blink/storm before his ultras started morphing. Worst possible situation for him. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
sharkie
Austria18759 Posts
How bad is gungfu lol | ||
|
Topdoller
United Kingdom3860 Posts
On September 11 2015 02:35 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2015 02:34 Topdoller wrote: How the hell is GunGFuBanDa winning this, it looked like Snute had it in the bag? Snute went for a big muta commitment and then decided to skip infestors or roaches when going straight for ultras, lost a big fight with just hydra/ling vs sentry/blink/storm before his ultras started morphing. Worst possible situation for him. Well Snute has it now, but man that was close | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On September 11 2015 02:36 sharkie wrote: I see ultras win a game... How bad is gungfu lol this game was won and ultras almost lost it | ||
|
Fanatic-Templar
Canada5819 Posts
I was kinda hoping to see Ultra harass like Petraeus did though. | ||
|
KtJ
United States3514 Posts
| ||
|
Ramiz1989
12124 Posts
On September 11 2015 02:37 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2015 02:36 sharkie wrote: I see ultras win a game... How bad is gungfu lol this game was won and ultras almost lost it No, not really... Snute's horrible Ling + Hydra engagement almost lost it. | ||
|
dazed25
3566 Posts
| ||
|
Tachion
Canada8573 Posts
| ||
|
Topdoller
United Kingdom3860 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Faefae
2203 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War firebathero Dota 2Hyuk Bisu Dewaltoss Larva Killer Leta Sexy EffOrt ZerO [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|