On September 03 2015 18:51 therabit wrote:
lol mass muta vs mass thors vikings ravens
lol mass muta vs mass thors vikings ravens
Yeah, sometimes I am wondering how some of these pros get this far with decision making that bad. :/
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Ramiz1989
12124 Posts
On September 03 2015 18:51 therabit wrote: lol mass muta vs mass thors vikings ravens Yeah, sometimes I am wondering how some of these pros get this far with decision making that bad. :/ | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
wjat
385 Posts
| ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
| ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
On September 03 2015 18:52 marvellosity wrote: Show nested quote + On September 03 2015 18:51 DJHelium wrote: TYs harass is really punishing ByuL's "save up larva and money" tactic. in the lower leagues, called the "not macroing" tactic Haha yeah. But it was for sure intentional here. Problem is that you can really only tech switch into muta, since roach-hydra-viper has so much trouble engaging a mech army that's already in position, especially if you make it all at once - you wont be in position yourself. | ||
|
dazed25
3566 Posts
| ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
Still, anything would have been better than mutas at that point. | ||
|
rotta
5652 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On September 03 2015 18:54 Phredxor wrote: I can only think Byul was trying to save his supply/bank/larvae for Ultras but decided he couldn't wait for the cavern to finish.. Still, anything would have been better than mutas at that point. I guess you're right... but like even just lings flooding in would be better | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
Type O AND Hedwig and the Angry Inch? I <3 you | ||
|
GTR
51693 Posts
| ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12133 Posts
On September 03 2015 18:55 Noonius wrote: tilted? state of mind? already? seriously... I am pretty sure they will DPS that down! ![]() | ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
On September 03 2015 18:54 Heartland wrote: Show nested quote + On September 03 2015 18:54 Phredxor wrote: I can only think Byul was trying to save his supply/bank/larvae for Ultras but decided he couldn't wait for the cavern to finish.. Still, anything would have been better than mutas at that point. I guess you're right... but like even just lings flooding in would be better Nah lings wouldn't do anything vs that army, TY can just land the vikings | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On September 03 2015 18:56 GTR wrote: Man, had some housing shit to deal with so I was late to the studio. Hope the first game wasnt that amazing lol Do you live there now or just visiting? Will you call out Moonglade again? | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On September 03 2015 18:57 DJHelium wrote: Show nested quote + On September 03 2015 18:54 Heartland wrote: On September 03 2015 18:54 Phredxor wrote: I can only think Byul was trying to save his supply/bank/larvae for Ultras but decided he couldn't wait for the cavern to finish.. Still, anything would have been better than mutas at that point. I guess you're right... but like even just lings flooding in would be better Nah lings wouldn't do anything vs that army, TY can just land the vikings is that the counter? | ||
|
Philozovic
France1677 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On September 03 2015 18:58 Philozovic wrote: Oh shit I forgot, did I miss a lot ? The game was like two fencers with Ty doing beautiful, complicated maneuvers that hit a thousand small wounds onto a Byul who just managed to deflect the worst. Then Byul jumped onto Tys sword, face first. | ||
|
LoneYoShi
France1348 Posts
On September 03 2015 18:57 Heartland wrote: Show nested quote + On September 03 2015 18:56 GTR wrote: Man, had some housing shit to deal with so I was late to the studio. Hope the first game wasnt that amazing lol Do you live there now or just visiting? Will you call out Moonglade again? GTR called out Moonglade ? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Bisu Dota 2Horang2 Larva EffOrt Shuttle BeSt Soma Mini Hyuk ZerO [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games singsing2198 olofmeister1579 B2W.Neo436 crisheroes288 Sick255 XaKoH Pyrionflax157 hiko87 ArmadaUGS70 Mew2King42 ZerO(Twitch)4 |
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|