On July 30 2015 02:44 HelpMeGetBetter wrote:
any word on when Premier groups will be drawn?
any word on when Premier groups will be drawn?
Tomorrow
Also damn you, I almost had 10 posts on that page.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
On July 30 2015 02:44 HelpMeGetBetter wrote: any word on when Premier groups will be drawn? Tomorrow Also damn you, I almost had 10 posts on that page. | ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
Poll: Recommend Harstem vs Nerchio Game 1? ★- Do not see this game no matter what (3) ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (4) ★★★- Good game (0) ★★★★- Highly recommended game (0) ★★★★★- One of the best games this season (1) 8 total votes Your vote: Recommend Harstem vs Nerchio Game 1? (Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what | ||
|
ilovegroov
357 Posts
| ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
| ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
On July 30 2015 02:46 ilovegroov wrote: I can't decide between my hatred for the sentry all-in and my hatred for Nerchio... so conflicted It was not an allin from Harstem. | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
Awin591
20 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
chipmonklord17
United States11944 Posts
On July 30 2015 02:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote: 3-0 in liquibets inc I've gotten destroyed by EU challenger. I only got MLord/Forgg/Snute/Lilbow/TLO/Gungfu | ||
|
Kaizor
Singapore910 Posts
After 2 series. One. Decent. Game. | ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
On July 30 2015 02:46 ilovegroov wrote: I can't decide between my hatred for the sentry all-in and my hatred for Nerchio... so conflicted You're aware that "hatred" is the feeling when you don't absolutely love every single aspect of something? I think you're using the word wrong. | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
#seriesofharstem #Ro8ofharstem #tournamentofharstem #yearofharstem #hopeofharstem #blizzconofharstem #gameofharstem | ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
| ||
|
ilovegroov
357 Posts
On July 30 2015 02:47 [UoN]Sentinel wrote: Show nested quote + On July 30 2015 02:46 ilovegroov wrote: I can't decide between my hatred for the sentry all-in and my hatred for Nerchio... so conflicted You're aware that "hatred" is the feeling when you don't absolutely love every single aspect of something? I think you're using the word wrong. Well I think it very well describes my feelings for the sentry all-in. It ruins the matchup since 2012, I fucking hate it so much... Everything in there, warpgate, forcefield... so degenerated. Maybe I just dislike Nerchio though. | ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
![]() sorry | ||
|
Awin591
20 Posts
On July 30 2015 02:49 Yorkie wrote: Protosses have now learned that the soul train doesn't need immortals anymore. Just hit with blink stalkers and sentries and constantly warp in. So hard to hold even with hydras :/ Don't even need blink in that game :/ | ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
On July 30 2015 02:50 ilovegroov wrote: Show nested quote + On July 30 2015 02:47 [UoN]Sentinel wrote: On July 30 2015 02:46 ilovegroov wrote: I can't decide between my hatred for the sentry all-in and my hatred for Nerchio... so conflicted You're aware that "hatred" is the feeling when you don't absolutely love every single aspect of something? I think you're using the word wrong. Well I think it very well describes my feelings for the sentry all-in. It ruins the matchup since 2012, I fucking hate it so much... Everything in there, warpgate, forcefield... so degenerated. Maybe I just dislike Nerchio though. How could you hate the greatest unit in the game (after the HT, Oracle, Immortal and Colossus) and the greatest player of all time | ||
|
Kaizor
Singapore910 Posts
On July 30 2015 02:50 Awin591 wrote: Show nested quote + On July 30 2015 02:49 Yorkie wrote: Protosses have now learned that the soul train doesn't need immortals anymore. Just hit with blink stalkers and sentries and constantly warp in. So hard to hold even with hydras :/ Don't even need blink in that game :/ Nerchio could have done better in that game i feel. Better scouting to know this attack was coming would have probably allowed him to concentrate his army at his third base instead of instantly losing 2 hydras for no reason. If he had set up a defensive line above the ramp at his third base, the fight might have been in more favor for him wouldn't it? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2Dewaltoss firebathero Zeus Trap 910 zelot Sexy Bale NaDa [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g4233 Grubby3237 Beastyqt740 B2W.Neo620 byalli417 KnowMe162 C9.Mang0158 TKL BRAT_OK Railgan18 Chillindude12 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|