On July 28 2015 20:17 GumBa wrote:
Oh I was kinda joking but I can if you want me too
Oh I was kinda joking but I can if you want me too

up to you man
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On July 28 2015 20:17 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 20:17 Ej_ wrote: On July 28 2015 20:16 GumBa wrote: That pylon is cute. yo sure you can cocast the last series after PL with me, but it's a PvP ;; Oh I was kinda joking but I can if you want me too ![]() up to you man | ||
|
fezvez
France3021 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
Ketch
Netherlands7285 Posts
On July 28 2015 20:17 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 20:17 GumBa wrote: On July 28 2015 20:16 RaFox17 wrote: I don´t know if everyone knows this but Maru plays PvT without vikings. pfft MK and Polt did that years ago. ![]() so did BitByBit This makes me realize that there are no banshees in TvP anymore, which makes me a bit sad somehow. That period was the Best! | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On July 28 2015 20:18 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 20:17 Ej_ wrote: On July 28 2015 20:17 GumBa wrote: On July 28 2015 20:16 RaFox17 wrote: I don´t know if everyone knows this but Maru plays PvT without vikings. pfft MK and Polt did that years ago. ![]() so did BitByBit The Prime gods. PRIME Terran is like Acer Zerg, comes in all flavours | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On July 28 2015 20:18 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 20:17 GumBa wrote: On July 28 2015 20:17 Ej_ wrote: On July 28 2015 20:16 GumBa wrote: That pylon is cute. yo sure you can cocast the last series after PL with me, but it's a PvP ;; Oh I was kinda joking but I can if you want me too ![]() up to you man nah u the big boss organizer up to you. | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On July 28 2015 20:19 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 20:18 GumBa wrote: On July 28 2015 20:17 Ej_ wrote: On July 28 2015 20:17 GumBa wrote: On July 28 2015 20:16 RaFox17 wrote: I don´t know if everyone knows this but Maru plays PvT without vikings. pfft MK and Polt did that years ago. ![]() so did BitByBit The Prime gods. PRIME Terran is like Acer Zerg, comes in all flavours MaKa Polt MarineKing BitbyBit ByuN Maru. ahhhh | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
On July 28 2015 20:19 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 20:19 Ej_ wrote: On July 28 2015 20:18 GumBa wrote: On July 28 2015 20:17 Ej_ wrote: On July 28 2015 20:17 GumBa wrote: On July 28 2015 20:16 RaFox17 wrote: I don´t know if everyone knows this but Maru plays PvT without vikings. pfft MK and Polt did that years ago. ![]() so did BitByBit The Prime gods. PRIME Terran is like Acer Zerg, comes in all flavours MaKa Polt MarineKing BitbyBit ByuN Maru. ahhhh Is that capital K an error? I remember his ID was always spelled as Maka. | ||
|
Ketch
Netherlands7285 Posts
| ||
|
Roadog
Canada1670 Posts
| ||
|
Ketch
Netherlands7285 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On July 28 2015 20:19 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 20:18 Ej_ wrote: On July 28 2015 20:17 GumBa wrote: On July 28 2015 20:17 Ej_ wrote: On July 28 2015 20:16 GumBa wrote: That pylon is cute. yo sure you can cocast the last series after PL with me, but it's a PvP ;; Oh I was kinda joking but I can if you want me too ![]() up to you man nah u the big boss organizer up to you. no u | ||
|
Arvendilin
Germany1878 Posts
On July 28 2015 20:22 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 20:19 GumBa wrote: On July 28 2015 20:18 Ej_ wrote: On July 28 2015 20:17 GumBa wrote: On July 28 2015 20:17 Ej_ wrote: On July 28 2015 20:16 GumBa wrote: That pylon is cute. yo sure you can cocast the last series after PL with me, but it's a PvP ;; Oh I was kinda joking but I can if you want me too ![]() up to you man nah u the big boss organizer up to you. no u Shush it you two kids fighting, he's gonna cast, I just decided! So lets continue to watch this game <.< | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
BlackCompany
Germany8388 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On July 28 2015 20:21 Seeker wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 20:19 GumBa wrote: On July 28 2015 20:19 Ej_ wrote: On July 28 2015 20:18 GumBa wrote: On July 28 2015 20:17 Ej_ wrote: On July 28 2015 20:17 GumBa wrote: On July 28 2015 20:16 RaFox17 wrote: I don´t know if everyone knows this but Maru plays PvT without vikings. pfft MK and Polt did that years ago. ![]() so did BitByBit The Prime gods. PRIME Terran is like Acer Zerg, comes in all flavours MaKa Polt MarineKing BitbyBit ByuN Maru. ahhhh Is that capital K an error? I remember his ID was always spelled as Maka. Yeah an error. | ||
|
opisska
Poland8852 Posts
| ||
|
Ketch
Netherlands7285 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|