Are they that good against Roach drops?
if I have anything to say, nothing's good against them
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
On July 28 2015 03:32 IntoTheheart wrote: Are they that good against Roach drops? if I have anything to say, nothing's good against them | ||
|
chipmonklord17
United States11944 Posts
On July 28 2015 03:32 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 03:32 Alchemik wrote: On July 28 2015 03:31 [UoN]Sentinel wrote: On July 28 2015 03:30 royalroadweed wrote: GG. TvZ is so damn good. Whats even more amazing about TvZ is that games like that one isn't even that uncommon. I love TvZ now that Thors are much more common. I hate thors for the most part ;; thors are ok, I hate marauders I don't particularly mind either. But when you have a thor marauder army I feel helpless as fuck. | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On July 28 2015 03:34 chipmonklord17 wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 03:32 Ej_ wrote: On July 28 2015 03:32 Alchemik wrote: On July 28 2015 03:31 [UoN]Sentinel wrote: On July 28 2015 03:30 royalroadweed wrote: GG. TvZ is so damn good. Whats even more amazing about TvZ is that games like that one isn't even that uncommon. I love TvZ now that Thors are much more common. I hate thors for the most part ;; thors are ok, I hate marauders I don't particularly mind either. But when you have a thor marauder army I feel helpless as fuck. When you have reached hive tech as Zerg, you have either already won or already lost. Never in between. | ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
On July 28 2015 03:35 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 03:34 chipmonklord17 wrote: On July 28 2015 03:32 Ej_ wrote: On July 28 2015 03:32 Alchemik wrote: On July 28 2015 03:31 [UoN]Sentinel wrote: On July 28 2015 03:30 royalroadweed wrote: GG. TvZ is so damn good. Whats even more amazing about TvZ is that games like that one isn't even that uncommon. I love TvZ now that Thors are much more common. I hate thors for the most part ;; thors are ok, I hate marauders I don't particularly mind either. But when you have a thor marauder army I feel helpless as fuck. When you have reached hive tech as Zerg, you have either already won or already lost. Never in between. -Bobby Fischer | ||
|
opisska
Poland8852 Posts
On July 28 2015 03:35 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 03:34 chipmonklord17 wrote: On July 28 2015 03:32 Ej_ wrote: On July 28 2015 03:32 Alchemik wrote: On July 28 2015 03:31 [UoN]Sentinel wrote: On July 28 2015 03:30 royalroadweed wrote: GG. TvZ is so damn good. Whats even more amazing about TvZ is that games like that one isn't even that uncommon. I love TvZ now that Thors are much more common. I hate thors for the most part ;; thors are ok, I hate marauders I don't particularly mind either. But when you have a thor marauder army I feel helpless as fuck. When you have reached hive tech as Zerg, you have either already won or already lost. Never in between. That's an interesing theory. How do you tell which case occured? | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On July 28 2015 03:29 IntoTheheart wrote: So about that Ret 3-0... You just don't know enough about the scene | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On July 28 2015 03:36 opisska wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 03:35 Ej_ wrote: On July 28 2015 03:34 chipmonklord17 wrote: On July 28 2015 03:32 Ej_ wrote: On July 28 2015 03:32 Alchemik wrote: On July 28 2015 03:31 [UoN]Sentinel wrote: On July 28 2015 03:30 royalroadweed wrote: GG. TvZ is so damn good. Whats even more amazing about TvZ is that games like that one isn't even that uncommon. I love TvZ now that Thors are much more common. I hate thors for the most part ;; thors are ok, I hate marauders I don't particularly mind either. But when you have a thor marauder army I feel helpless as fuck. When you have reached hive tech as Zerg, you have either already won or already lost. Never in between. That's an interesing theory. How do you tell which case occured? you win if the hive is started because you are in such a lead that you can easily afford to make it you lose if the hive is started as a necessity | ||
|
chipmonklord17
United States11944 Posts
On July 28 2015 03:36 opisska wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 03:35 Ej_ wrote: On July 28 2015 03:34 chipmonklord17 wrote: On July 28 2015 03:32 Ej_ wrote: On July 28 2015 03:32 Alchemik wrote: On July 28 2015 03:31 [UoN]Sentinel wrote: On July 28 2015 03:30 royalroadweed wrote: GG. TvZ is so damn good. Whats even more amazing about TvZ is that games like that one isn't even that uncommon. I love TvZ now that Thors are much more common. I hate thors for the most part ;; thors are ok, I hate marauders I don't particularly mind either. But when you have a thor marauder army I feel helpless as fuck. When you have reached hive tech as Zerg, you have either already won or already lost. Never in between. That's an interesing theory. How do you tell which case occured? When in doubt, you've lost. You KNOW when you've won | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On July 28 2015 03:34 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 03:33 Shellshock wrote: On July 28 2015 03:31 Noonius wrote: where's the pöll? Lorning MIA Poll: Recommend Snute vs Serral Game 3? ★- Do not see this game no matter what (0) ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (3) ★★★- Good game (0) ★★★★- Highly recommended game (0) ★★★★★- One of the best games this season (0) 3 total votes Your vote: Recommend Snute vs Serral Game 3? (Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what Poll: Recommend Snute vs Serral Game 4? ★- Do not see this game no matter what (1) ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (0) ★★★- Good game (2) ★★★★- Highly recommended game (0) ★★★★★- One of the best games this season (0) 3 total votes Your vote: Recommend Snute vs Serral Game 4? (Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what Poll: Recommend Snute vs Serral Game 5? ★- Do not see this game no matter what (1) ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (0) ★★★- Good game (2) ★★★★- Highly recommended game (0) ★★★★★- One of the best games this season (0) 3 total votes Your vote: Recommend Snute vs Serral Game 5? (Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what Poll: Recommend Ret vs HeRoMaRinE Game 2? ★- Do not see this game no matter what (0) ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (0) ★★★- Good game (2) ★★★★- Highly recommended game (1) ★★★★★- One of the best games this season (3) 6 total votes Your vote: Recommend Ret vs HeRoMaRinE Game 2? (Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what last poll is for the wrong game whoops my bad. copied the wrong number Poll: Recommend Ret vs HeRoMaRinE Game 1? ★- Do not see this game no matter what (0) ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (1) ★★★- Good game (1) ★★★★- Highly recommended game (3) ★★★★★- One of the best games this season (7) 12 total votes Your vote: Recommend Ret vs HeRoMaRinE Game 1? (Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what | ||
|
chipmonklord17
United States11944 Posts
On July 28 2015 03:39 Ej_ wrote: https://twitter.com/SaintSnorlax/status/625728772319350784 We should also get C9 to sponsor players so we can get 3 hours games like in Dota too | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On July 28 2015 03:40 chipmonklord17 wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 03:39 Ej_ wrote: https://twitter.com/SaintSnorlax/status/625728772319350784 We should also get C9 to sponsor players so we can get 3 hours games that last game looked like Ret was on Clown9 np | ||
|
kidleaderr
368 Posts
LMAO at least try and hide it | ||
|
chipmonklord17
United States11944 Posts
On July 28 2015 03:40 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On July 28 2015 03:40 chipmonklord17 wrote: On July 28 2015 03:39 Ej_ wrote: https://twitter.com/SaintSnorlax/status/625728772319350784 We should also get C9 to sponsor players so we can get 3 hours games that last game looked like Ret was on Clown9 np Nah he wasn't ahead enough for clown9 shenaniganary | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On July 28 2015 03:36 stuchiu wrote: You just don't know enough about the scene I also have no passion. | ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
| ||
|
SharkStarcraft
Austria2275 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
I guess Ret had a reason to be confident. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Mini Hyuk firebathero ggaemo Dewaltoss Hyun ToSsGirL ZZZero.O Terrorterran Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN2776 fl0m916 Beastyqt798 mouzStarbuck274 KnowMe238 ArmadaUGS124 Mew2King57 Trikslyr38 Chillindude19 Organizations |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|