• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:39
CEST 01:39
KST 08:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9714 users

[Code S] Ro4 Day 1 Season 2 2015 - Page 15

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 31 Next All
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-17 10:58:41
June 17 2015 10:58 GMT
#281
On June 17 2015 19:56 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 19:54 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:53 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:52 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:50 GumBa wrote:
INno in the gsl hype trailer always breaks my heart :'(


His gsl performance was pretty uninteresting to be honest.

Although his proleague game against flash was good and I think his TvT is showing some nice form of late

2015; when Inno's individual league performance is terrible and his TvT is good.


The odd thing is that the series he played against Cure in the semifinals of last year's was one of the more impressive series he's played in my eyes. (particularly in TvT)

Cure has been looking pretty bad recently tbh

Playing 24 hours of StarCraft in a qualifier only to lose to herO in the first round of the actual event probably disgusted him of SC2
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
June 17 2015 10:59 GMT
#282
On June 17 2015 19:58 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 19:57 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:56 GumBa wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:54 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:53 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:52 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:50 GumBa wrote:
INno in the gsl hype trailer always breaks my heart :'(


His gsl performance was pretty uninteresting to be honest.

Although his proleague game against flash was good and I think his TvT is showing some nice form of late

2015; when Inno's individual league performance is terrible and his TvT is good.


The odd thing is that the series he played against Cure in the semifinals of last year's was one of the more impressive series he's played in my eyes. (particularly in TvT)

Cure has been looking pretty bad recently tbh


Obviously I'm an apologist but he played pretty good games against Flash and Inno, just lost to good talented players


I dunno something seems off about his play. His GSL and SSL runs ended badly in challenger and code a and PL hasnt been too hot for him. I am usually used to better play from him.
He played solid vs Inno I suppose but Flash kinda trashed him.


Hm, Idk. He's honestly gotten extremely unlucky in his individual league draws: He drew Soulkey and Rain who are pretty much the antithesis to his playstyle
RaFox17
Profile Joined May 2013
Finland4581 Posts
June 17 2015 10:59 GMT
#283
Damn i hate skytoss.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
June 17 2015 10:59 GMT
#284
More queens ByuL!
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
PepsiMaxxxx
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden5452 Posts
June 17 2015 11:00 GMT
#285
Mass Voids, this gonna be messy!
watchlulu
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany475 Posts
June 17 2015 11:00 GMT
#286
Oh it's air again, exciting!
Have a nice day!
therabit
Profile Joined August 2011
795 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-17 11:00:40
June 17 2015 11:00 GMT
#287
so sOs strat is basically my strat back in bronze WoL haha
RaFox17
Profile Joined May 2013
Finland4581 Posts
June 17 2015 11:00 GMT
#288
With recall this is gonna be free base again...
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 17 2015 11:00 GMT
#289
On June 17 2015 20:00 therabit wrote:
so sOs strat is basically my strat back in bronze WoL haha

you had the right idea all along
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
June 17 2015 11:00 GMT
#290
On June 17 2015 19:58 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 19:57 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:56 GumBa wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:54 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:53 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:52 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:50 GumBa wrote:
INno in the gsl hype trailer always breaks my heart :'(


His gsl performance was pretty uninteresting to be honest.

Although his proleague game against flash was good and I think his TvT is showing some nice form of late

2015; when Inno's individual league performance is terrible and his TvT is good.


The odd thing is that the series he played against Cure in the semifinals of last year's was one of the more impressive series he's played in my eyes. (particularly in TvT)

Cure has been looking pretty bad recently tbh


Obviously I'm an apologist but he played pretty good games against Flash and Inno, just lost to good talented players


I dunno something seems off about his play. His GSL and SSL runs ended badly in challenger and code a and PL hasnt been too hot for him. I am usually used to better play from him.
He played solid vs Inno I suppose but Flash kinda trashed him.


To put it in perspective, Cure lost his Code A match to Rain 3-1, which is coincidentally the same score Maru lost to Rain with in the ro8 of code s
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 17 2015 11:01 GMT
#291
On June 17 2015 19:59 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 19:58 GumBa wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:57 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:56 GumBa wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:54 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:53 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:52 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:50 GumBa wrote:
INno in the gsl hype trailer always breaks my heart :'(


His gsl performance was pretty uninteresting to be honest.

Although his proleague game against flash was good and I think his TvT is showing some nice form of late

2015; when Inno's individual league performance is terrible and his TvT is good.


The odd thing is that the series he played against Cure in the semifinals of last year's was one of the more impressive series he's played in my eyes. (particularly in TvT)

Cure has been looking pretty bad recently tbh


Obviously I'm an apologist but he played pretty good games against Flash and Inno, just lost to good talented players


I dunno something seems off about his play. His GSL and SSL runs ended badly in challenger and code a and PL hasnt been too hot for him. I am usually used to better play from him.
He played solid vs Inno I suppose but Flash kinda trashed him.


Hm, Idk. He's honestly gotten extremely unlucky in his individual league draws: He drew Soulkey and Rain who are pretty much the antithesis to his playstyle

I suppose he got unlucky with this seasons Rain. But he really should have beaten SK because Cure is pretty good at TvZ but he played woefully bad. I hope he gets back to form, I know I take potshots at you and him sometimes but I actually have like Cure for a long time
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
June 17 2015 11:02 GMT
#292
On June 17 2015 20:01 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 19:59 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:58 GumBa wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:57 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:56 GumBa wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:54 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:53 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:52 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:50 GumBa wrote:
INno in the gsl hype trailer always breaks my heart :'(


His gsl performance was pretty uninteresting to be honest.

Although his proleague game against flash was good and I think his TvT is showing some nice form of late

2015; when Inno's individual league performance is terrible and his TvT is good.


The odd thing is that the series he played against Cure in the semifinals of last year's was one of the more impressive series he's played in my eyes. (particularly in TvT)

Cure has been looking pretty bad recently tbh


Obviously I'm an apologist but he played pretty good games against Flash and Inno, just lost to good talented players


I dunno something seems off about his play. His GSL and SSL runs ended badly in challenger and code a and PL hasnt been too hot for him. I am usually used to better play from him.
He played solid vs Inno I suppose but Flash kinda trashed him.


Hm, Idk. He's honestly gotten extremely unlucky in his individual league draws: He drew Soulkey and Rain who are pretty much the antithesis to his playstyle

I suppose he got unlucky with this seasons Rain. But he really should have beaten SK because Cure is pretty good at TvZ but he played woefully bad. I hope he gets back to form, I know I take potshots at you and him sometimes but I actually have like Cure for a long time


He really didn't play poorly at all in those games. He opened hellion banshee against The ironwall of soulkey who scouted the build all 3 times. If I remember correctly, all 3 games ended up being fairly draw out bio vs muta/ling/bane which were largely lost from the openings.

That said I'm a huge apologist so you can take it as it is
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
June 17 2015 11:02 GMT
#293
Oh right low quality =.=
Community News
TL+ Member
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
June 17 2015 11:03 GMT
#294
ByuL, get on that creep bro
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
RaFox17
Profile Joined May 2013
Finland4581 Posts
June 17 2015 11:03 GMT
#295
Queens and spores Byul!
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
June 17 2015 11:03 GMT
#296
On June 17 2015 20:02 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 20:01 GumBa wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:59 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:58 GumBa wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:57 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:56 GumBa wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:54 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:53 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:52 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:50 GumBa wrote:
INno in the gsl hype trailer always breaks my heart :'(


His gsl performance was pretty uninteresting to be honest.

Although his proleague game against flash was good and I think his TvT is showing some nice form of late

2015; when Inno's individual league performance is terrible and his TvT is good.


The odd thing is that the series he played against Cure in the semifinals of last year's was one of the more impressive series he's played in my eyes. (particularly in TvT)

Cure has been looking pretty bad recently tbh


Obviously I'm an apologist but he played pretty good games against Flash and Inno, just lost to good talented players


I dunno something seems off about his play. His GSL and SSL runs ended badly in challenger and code a and PL hasnt been too hot for him. I am usually used to better play from him.
He played solid vs Inno I suppose but Flash kinda trashed him.


Hm, Idk. He's honestly gotten extremely unlucky in his individual league draws: He drew Soulkey and Rain who are pretty much the antithesis to his playstyle

I suppose he got unlucky with this seasons Rain. But he really should have beaten SK because Cure is pretty good at TvZ but he played woefully bad. I hope he gets back to form, I know I take potshots at you and him sometimes but I actually have like Cure for a long time


He really didn't play poorly at all in those games. He opened hellion banshee against The ironwall of soulkey who scouted the build all 3 times. If I remember correctly, all 3 games ended up being fairly draw out bio vs muta/ling/bane which were largely lost from the openings.

That said I'm a huge apologist so you can take it as it is

no, he got absolutely destroyed because his army control was bad
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 17 2015 11:03 GMT
#297
On June 17 2015 20:02 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 20:01 GumBa wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:59 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:58 GumBa wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:57 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:56 GumBa wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:54 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:53 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:52 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:50 GumBa wrote:
INno in the gsl hype trailer always breaks my heart :'(


His gsl performance was pretty uninteresting to be honest.

Although his proleague game against flash was good and I think his TvT is showing some nice form of late

2015; when Inno's individual league performance is terrible and his TvT is good.


The odd thing is that the series he played against Cure in the semifinals of last year's was one of the more impressive series he's played in my eyes. (particularly in TvT)

Cure has been looking pretty bad recently tbh


Obviously I'm an apologist but he played pretty good games against Flash and Inno, just lost to good talented players


I dunno something seems off about his play. His GSL and SSL runs ended badly in challenger and code a and PL hasnt been too hot for him. I am usually used to better play from him.
He played solid vs Inno I suppose but Flash kinda trashed him.


Hm, Idk. He's honestly gotten extremely unlucky in his individual league draws: He drew Soulkey and Rain who are pretty much the antithesis to his playstyle

I suppose he got unlucky with this seasons Rain. But he really should have beaten SK because Cure is pretty good at TvZ but he played woefully bad. I hope he gets back to form, I know I take potshots at you and him sometimes but I actually have like Cure for a long time


He really didn't play poorly at all in those games. He opened hellion banshee against The ironwall of soulkey who scouted the build all 3 times. If I remember correctly, all 3 games ended up being fairly draw out bio vs muta/ling/bane which were largely lost from the openings.

That said I'm a huge apologist so you can take it as it is

He didnt micro for shit in that series. His splits were terrible
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
June 17 2015 11:03 GMT
#298
On June 17 2015 20:03 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 20:02 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 20:01 GumBa wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:59 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:58 GumBa wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:57 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:56 GumBa wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:54 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:53 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 17 2015 19:52 Alucen-Will- wrote:
[quote]

His gsl performance was pretty uninteresting to be honest.

Although his proleague game against flash was good and I think his TvT is showing some nice form of late

2015; when Inno's individual league performance is terrible and his TvT is good.


The odd thing is that the series he played against Cure in the semifinals of last year's was one of the more impressive series he's played in my eyes. (particularly in TvT)

Cure has been looking pretty bad recently tbh


Obviously I'm an apologist but he played pretty good games against Flash and Inno, just lost to good talented players


I dunno something seems off about his play. His GSL and SSL runs ended badly in challenger and code a and PL hasnt been too hot for him. I am usually used to better play from him.
He played solid vs Inno I suppose but Flash kinda trashed him.


Hm, Idk. He's honestly gotten extremely unlucky in his individual league draws: He drew Soulkey and Rain who are pretty much the antithesis to his playstyle

I suppose he got unlucky with this seasons Rain. But he really should have beaten SK because Cure is pretty good at TvZ but he played woefully bad. I hope he gets back to form, I know I take potshots at you and him sometimes but I actually have like Cure for a long time


He really didn't play poorly at all in those games. He opened hellion banshee against The ironwall of soulkey who scouted the build all 3 times. If I remember correctly, all 3 games ended up being fairly draw out bio vs muta/ling/bane which were largely lost from the openings.

That said I'm a huge apologist so you can take it as it is

no, he got absolutely destroyed because his army control was bad


link?
negativedge
Profile Joined December 2011
4279 Posts
June 17 2015 11:03 GMT
#299
pretty sure we're about to see why void rays aren't exactly considered a stable tech choice vs. zerg
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-17 11:04:22
June 17 2015 11:04 GMT
#300
On June 17 2015 20:02 Lorning wrote:
Oh right low quality =.=

Enjoy some Korean casting
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 156
Vindicta 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10358
Artosis 573
Rain 173
Bale 14
League of Legends
Doublelift4346
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox780
Mew2King140
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor920
Other Games
summit1g8356
JimRising 723
shahzam589
Day[9].tv443
PiGStarcraft120
NeuroSwarm77
ArmadaUGS71
ViBE54
JuggernautJason40
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 33
• HerbMon 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie772
• Scarra523
• Day9tv443
• Shiphtur193
Upcoming Events
OSC
22m
Stellar Fest
13h 22m
OSC
22h 22m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.