On May 09 2015 00:38 NarutO wrote:
doing what I can.
TaKeTV will show ptitdrogo vs forGG and TLO/Psionic
doing what I can.
TaKeTV will show ptitdrogo vs forGG and TLO/Psionic
TaKeTV saving esports.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On May 09 2015 00:38 NarutO wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2015 00:33 Lorning wrote: On May 09 2015 00:32 NarutO wrote: Chubz 2-1 FireCake MKP 2-0 win Thanks <3 doing what I can. TaKeTV will show ptitdrogo vs forGG and TLO/Psionic TaKeTV saving esports. | ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
On May 09 2015 00:39 Ketch wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2015 00:37 Alchemik wrote: On May 09 2015 00:36 dazed25 wrote: Have zergs figured out a good late game composition for ZvP yet? Because looking at that game it looked like a complete role reversal especially with the resources lost. ultra/viper/infestor/queen I always played Zerg to avoid all this spellcaster stuff - I'd rather 1A > - don't really like the composition with basically 3 (including Queen) spellcastershope he doesn't scout, then | ||
|
Supter
France382 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On May 09 2015 00:39 Alchemik wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2015 00:39 Ketch wrote: On May 09 2015 00:37 Alchemik wrote: On May 09 2015 00:36 dazed25 wrote: Have zergs figured out a good late game composition for ZvP yet? Because looking at that game it looked like a complete role reversal especially with the resources lost. ultra/viper/infestor/queen I always played Zerg to avoid all this spellcaster stuff - I'd rather 1A > - don't really like the composition with basically 3 (including Queen) spellcastershope he doesn't scout, then proxy the spire, duh | ||
|
royalroadweed
United States8301 Posts
| ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
On May 09 2015 00:39 royalroadweed wrote: Its odd the see great reaper control from ForGG. It's very binary in fact. Either he almost kills his opponent with them or he loses them in hilarious fashion. | ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
On May 09 2015 00:37 Boucot wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2015 00:36 Kevin_Sorbo wrote: why have a main stream if you are not streaming any games on it plz enlighten me Funny how tournaments are running out of luck for years | ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
To get you through the downtime, mute the main stream and put this on | ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
On May 09 2015 00:40 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2015 00:39 Alchemik wrote: On May 09 2015 00:39 Ketch wrote: On May 09 2015 00:37 Alchemik wrote: On May 09 2015 00:36 dazed25 wrote: Have zergs figured out a good late game composition for ZvP yet? Because looking at that game it looked like a complete role reversal especially with the resources lost. ultra/viper/infestor/queen I always played Zerg to avoid all this spellcaster stuff - I'd rather 1A > - don't really like the composition with basically 3 (including Queen) spellcastershope he doesn't scout, then proxy the spire, duh I do it every series I play that is longer than Bo1 - 2 base roach one game and 2 base proxy muta the other #mindgames | ||
|
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
On May 09 2015 00:41 Yorkie wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YefTtNmJ3c4 To get you through the downtime, mute the main stream and put this on Awww yes I forgot about this glorious song That deer keyboard solo | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On May 09 2015 00:41 Yorkie wrote: + Show Spoiler + https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YefTtNmJ3c4 To get you through the downtime, mute the main stream and put this on I actually have that on my phone. I genuinely like the song haha | ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
On May 09 2015 00:17 Noonius wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2015 00:16 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On May 09 2015 00:15 Ej_ wrote: On May 09 2015 00:14 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Mana vs Scarlett is pretty epic 30 months ago every ZvP was like this and people said it was boring :/. That's why it's epic now because it's more rare. I do miss archon toilet sometimes archon toilet was pretty much the coolest thing that wol had Dance for entire game and then fin in a few seconds | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
Maniak_
France305 Posts
On May 09 2015 00:39 Musicus wrote: I like the show so far, but I think while the trophy is nice, it needs more eagles! Fortunately, Ustream is always there to help with this. | ||
|
royalroadweed
United States8301 Posts
On May 09 2015 00:42 Deathstar wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2015 00:17 Noonius wrote: On May 09 2015 00:16 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On May 09 2015 00:15 Ej_ wrote: On May 09 2015 00:14 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Mana vs Scarlett is pretty epic 30 months ago every ZvP was like this and people said it was boring :/. That's why it's epic now because it's more rare. I do miss archon toilet sometimes archon toilet was pretty much the coolest thing that wol had Dance for entire game and then fin in a few seconds Sounds a lot like late game TvP + Show Spoiler + for terran | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On May 09 2015 00:42 Ej_ wrote: I'm actually impressed TLO made a game out of this. and as I say this, he walks his army into collossi | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On May 09 2015 00:42 Maniak_ wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2015 00:39 Musicus wrote: I like the show so far, but I think while the trophy is nice, it needs more eagles! Fortunately, Ustream is always there to help with this. I think it's time! http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles | ||
|
Yhamm
France7248 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • printf StarCraft: Brood War• Hupsaiya • Adnapsc2 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel • blackmanpl Counter-Strike• 80smullet • FirePhoenix5 • niya90s • BSLYoutube • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|