• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:14
CEST 20:14
KST 03:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8801 users

[DreamHack] Tours 2015 - Day 1 - Page 19

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 152 Next
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 08 2015 15:09 GMT
#361
On May 09 2015 00:09 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2015 00:08 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Flash is so unstable these days.

It's OK, the slump is over

Bogus took over
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Solar424
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
United States4001 Posts
May 08 2015 15:09 GMT
#362
On May 09 2015 00:07 royalroadweed wrote:
What is that green slime that infestors leave behind when they move? Speaking of that do zergs poop?

What do you think creep is?
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
May 08 2015 15:09 GMT
#363
On May 09 2015 00:04 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2015 00:03 ThomasjServo wrote:
On May 09 2015 00:01 GumBa wrote:
On May 09 2015 00:00 ThomasjServo wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:59 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:58 ThomasjServo wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:58 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:57 ThomasjServo wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:56 GumBa wrote:
Who is the girl casting on Take? I already have NarutO to fufill my sex appeal needs.

If it isn't Soe, not terribly interested.

I legit dont know who it is.... grills invadin my taketv

https://twitter.com/soembie

She looks completly different wtf

Changed up the look some, yeah.

I dont believe that is soe on the stream. I wont.

No I don't think it is, I was saying if it wasn't Soe I don't really care who it is. Looks like a German Zombiegrub from the thumbnail of a camera we have at present.

We don't have a zombiegrub. We only have NarutO in Dirndels as our girls.

Dunno, I've never seen her and I know NatrutO.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 08 2015 15:10 GMT
#364
I learned a lot about baguettes today.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 08 2015 15:10 GMT
#365
On May 09 2015 00:09 Solar424 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2015 00:07 royalroadweed wrote:
What is that green slime that infestors leave behind when they move? Speaking of that do zergs poop?

What do you think creep is?

it's pure passion
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 08 2015 15:10 GMT
#366
On May 09 2015 00:08 GumBa wrote:
TLO creativitied himself to death

I think it's because he didn't overlord drop a drone to make a proxy hatch of which to build ultras. 1 base in his opponents main, ofc.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 08 2015 15:10 GMT
#367
On May 09 2015 00:09 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2015 00:04 GumBa wrote:
On May 09 2015 00:03 ThomasjServo wrote:
On May 09 2015 00:01 GumBa wrote:
On May 09 2015 00:00 ThomasjServo wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:59 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:58 ThomasjServo wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:58 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:57 ThomasjServo wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:56 GumBa wrote:
Who is the girl casting on Take? I already have NarutO to fufill my sex appeal needs.

If it isn't Soe, not terribly interested.

I legit dont know who it is.... grills invadin my taketv

https://twitter.com/soembie

She looks completly different wtf

Changed up the look some, yeah.

I dont believe that is soe on the stream. I wont.

No I don't think it is, I was saying if it wasn't Soe I don't really care who it is. Looks like a German Zombiegrub from the thumbnail of a camera we have at present.

We don't have a zombiegrub. We only have NarutO in Dirndels as our girls.

Dunno, I've never seen her and I know NatrutO.

So you know we have our sex appeal already covered.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
May 08 2015 15:10 GMT
#368
On May 09 2015 00:09 Solar424 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2015 00:07 royalroadweed wrote:
What is that green slime that infestors leave behind when they move? Speaking of that do zergs poop?

What do you think creep is?

semen
shid0x
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)5014 Posts
May 08 2015 15:10 GMT
#369
Dreamhack paris wouldn't have so many issues.
Just sayin
RIP MKP
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
May 08 2015 15:10 GMT
#370
fcuing customers im missing scarlett xD
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
May 08 2015 15:10 GMT
#371
I think Apollo had a bit too much wine during lunch
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
May 08 2015 15:11 GMT
#372
On May 09 2015 00:10 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2015 00:09 ThomasjServo wrote:
On May 09 2015 00:04 GumBa wrote:
On May 09 2015 00:03 ThomasjServo wrote:
On May 09 2015 00:01 GumBa wrote:
On May 09 2015 00:00 ThomasjServo wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:59 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:58 ThomasjServo wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:58 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:57 ThomasjServo wrote:
[quote]
If it isn't Soe, not terribly interested.

I legit dont know who it is.... grills invadin my taketv

https://twitter.com/soembie

She looks completly different wtf

Changed up the look some, yeah.

I dont believe that is soe on the stream. I wont.

No I don't think it is, I was saying if it wasn't Soe I don't really care who it is. Looks like a German Zombiegrub from the thumbnail of a camera we have at present.

We don't have a zombiegrub. We only have NarutO in Dirndels as our girls.

Dunno, I've never seen her and I know NatrutO.

So you know we have our sex appeal already covered.

Not doubting that, never have. I guess Take just wanted to pad it a bit.
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
May 08 2015 15:11 GMT
#373
On May 09 2015 00:09 Solar424 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2015 00:07 royalroadweed wrote:
What is that green slime that infestors leave behind when they move? Speaking of that do zergs poop?

What do you think creep is?

Creep is what feeds the zerg. Not poop.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
May 08 2015 15:11 GMT
#374
Wait what they are going to Ro8 today??? looool
Neosteel Enthusiast
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 08 2015 15:11 GMT
#375
On May 09 2015 00:11 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2015 00:10 GumBa wrote:
On May 09 2015 00:09 ThomasjServo wrote:
On May 09 2015 00:04 GumBa wrote:
On May 09 2015 00:03 ThomasjServo wrote:
On May 09 2015 00:01 GumBa wrote:
On May 09 2015 00:00 ThomasjServo wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:59 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:58 ThomasjServo wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:58 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
I legit dont know who it is.... grills invadin my taketv

https://twitter.com/soembie

She looks completly different wtf

Changed up the look some, yeah.

I dont believe that is soe on the stream. I wont.

No I don't think it is, I was saying if it wasn't Soe I don't really care who it is. Looks like a German Zombiegrub from the thumbnail of a camera we have at present.

We don't have a zombiegrub. We only have NarutO in Dirndels as our girls.

Dunno, I've never seen her and I know NatrutO.

So you know we have our sex appeal already covered.

Not doubting that, never have. I guess Take just wanted to pad it a bit.

Not working so far. Needs more El Gehlo
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
May 08 2015 15:11 GMT
#376
are the players gonna be on stage tmrw?
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
May 08 2015 15:12 GMT
#377
On May 09 2015 00:10 shid0x wrote:
Dreamhack paris wouldn't have so many issues.
Just sayin

apart from the lag problem before now it's running good
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
May 08 2015 15:12 GMT
#378
On May 09 2015 00:11 royalroadweed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2015 00:09 Solar424 wrote:
On May 09 2015 00:07 royalroadweed wrote:
What is that green slime that infestors leave behind when they move? Speaking of that do zergs poop?

What do you think creep is?

Creep is what feeds the zerg. Not poop.

Dogs sniff poop.
Zerglings are better dogs so....
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 08 2015 15:12 GMT
#379
Tours was a bad city. Should have been held in Toronto
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
May 08 2015 15:12 GMT
#380
LOL MC dropped a map to hinO.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 152 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 542
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22242
Calm 3881
Mini 345
Mind 88
910 79
Free 54
Trap 37
Aegong 32
soO 29
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7430
XaKoH 467
canceldota16
Counter-Strike
fl0m5165
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2838
Other Games
singsing2062
FrodaN871
Beastyqt632
B2W.Neo583
mouzStarbuck303
Livibee186
Liquid`Hasu168
C9.Mang0157
Khaldor150
RotterdaM123
Trikslyr123
KnowMe90
QueenE72
BRAT_OK 38
ZombieGrub26
MindelVK10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 15
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix6
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV20
League of Legends
• Nemesis2139
Other Games
• Shiphtur785
• imaqtpie654
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 46m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 46m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.