Looks like you suck even more...
I don't see you there playing.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Boanerges
Switzerland156 Posts
May 08 2015 21:33 GMT
#2521
On May 09 2015 06:30 Penev wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2015 06:28 TheDwf wrote: On May 09 2015 06:25 Penev wrote: God, foreigners suck I think you just attacked 3 seconds before 1/1 I didn't, MK just sucks as well Looks like you suck even more... I don't see you there playing. | ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
May 08 2015 21:33 GMT
#2522
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
May 08 2015 21:33 GMT
#2523
On May 09 2015 06:32 shid0x wrote: The difference between the way player are handled is weird. Lilbow has his friends, teammates and sponsors around him, he smile an laugh. MK is alone. He has Choya in his mind | ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
May 08 2015 21:34 GMT
#2524
On May 09 2015 06:33 DarkLordOlli wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2015 06:32 Mozdk wrote: Oh no. Not this map. Is Mana the only PvT win we've seen on this map? MC won a game that made absolutely no sense Save yourself time, just say “MC played,” we'll all understand anyway | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
May 08 2015 21:34 GMT
#2525
On May 09 2015 06:33 DarkLordOlli wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2015 06:32 Mozdk wrote: Oh no. Not this map. Is Mana the only PvT win we've seen on this map? MC won a game that made absolutely no sense to me. It probably shouldn't count. MC always counts. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
May 08 2015 21:34 GMT
#2526
On May 09 2015 06:33 Boanerges wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2015 06:30 Penev wrote: On May 09 2015 06:28 TheDwf wrote: On May 09 2015 06:25 Penev wrote: God, foreigners suck I think you just attacked 3 seconds before 1/1 I didn't, MK just sucks as well Looks like you suck even more... I don't see you there playing. I do, your point? | ||
|
shid0x
Korea (South)5014 Posts
May 08 2015 21:34 GMT
#2527
On May 09 2015 06:33 Alchemik wrote: that's the last game today, right? No will still have patience vs sascri on the main stream. | ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
May 08 2015 21:35 GMT
#2528
On May 09 2015 06:34 Penev wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2015 06:33 Boanerges wrote: On May 09 2015 06:30 Penev wrote: On May 09 2015 06:28 TheDwf wrote: On May 09 2015 06:25 Penev wrote: God, foreigners suck I think you just attacked 3 seconds before 1/1 I didn't, MK just sucks as well Looks like you suck even more... I don't see you there playing. I do, your point? Obviously he's not happy with you saying "MK just sucks" ![]() | ||
|
Supter
France382 Posts
May 08 2015 21:35 GMT
#2529
| ||
|
dazed25
3566 Posts
May 08 2015 21:35 GMT
#2530
On May 09 2015 06:33 TheAnarchy wrote: Rain is the only one who stands between Parting and the top 15 of all times (I dont think there is other player that can defeat him in the tournament). pretty sure french girls and early partying could defeat him. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
May 08 2015 21:35 GMT
#2531
| ||
|
felisconcolori
United States6169 Posts
May 08 2015 21:35 GMT
#2532
On May 09 2015 06:33 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2015 06:32 shid0x wrote: The difference between the way player are handled is weird. Lilbow has his friends, teammates and sponsors around him, he smile an laugh. MK is alone. So like Parting vs Life at GSL MVP may not be able to afford sending a lot of people along with MarineKing. And it's not like it's MarineKing's first time going it alone in a foreign tournament (MLG Orlando 2011), without a lot of support. MarineKing looks pretty focused. Now, which MarineKing will be in game 3? | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
May 08 2015 21:36 GMT
#2533
| ||
|
royalroadweed
United States8301 Posts
May 08 2015 21:36 GMT
#2534
On May 09 2015 06:33 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2015 06:32 shid0x wrote: The difference between the way player are handled is weird. Lilbow has his friends, teammates and sponsors around him, he smile an laugh. MK is alone. So like Parting vs Life at GSL MarineKing has GuMiho. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
May 08 2015 21:36 GMT
#2535
On May 09 2015 06:35 felisconcolori wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2015 06:33 stuchiu wrote: On May 09 2015 06:32 shid0x wrote: The difference between the way player are handled is weird. Lilbow has his friends, teammates and sponsors around him, he smile an laugh. MK is alone. So like Parting vs Life at GSL MVP may not be able to afford sending a lot of people along with MarineKing. And it's not like it's MarineKing's first time going it alone in a foreign tournament (MLG Orlando 2011), without a lot of support. MarineKing looks pretty focused. Now, which MarineKing will be in game 3? Might be preference. GuMiho is on MVP too, he could well give moral support. | ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
May 08 2015 21:36 GMT
#2536
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 08 2015 21:36 GMT
#2537
| ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
May 08 2015 21:37 GMT
#2538
On May 09 2015 06:35 TheDwf wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2015 06:34 Penev wrote: On May 09 2015 06:33 Boanerges wrote: On May 09 2015 06:30 Penev wrote: On May 09 2015 06:28 TheDwf wrote: On May 09 2015 06:25 Penev wrote: God, foreigners suck I think you just attacked 3 seconds before 1/1 I didn't, MK just sucks as well Looks like you suck even more... I don't see you there playing. I do, your point? Obviously he's not happy with you saying "MK just sucks" ![]() I think MK looks pretty good, his macro is really on spot, his mico is good as always, if he would look at the minimap more often he could just win the tournament. | ||
|
KingAlphard
Italy1705 Posts
May 08 2015 21:37 GMT
#2539
| ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
May 08 2015 21:37 GMT
#2540
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN893 Beastyqt597 Liquid`Hasu266 Livibee193 Khaldor191 C9.Mang0158 Trikslyr119 RotterdaM113 IndyStarCraft QueenE69 ZombieGrub31 BRAT_OK MindelVK11
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War • 80smullet Dota 2• FirePhoenix11 • niya90s • Michael_bg • BSLYoutube • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|