• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:15
CEST 14:15
KST 21:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8934 users

[WCS] 2015 Season 2 America and Canada Qualifiers - Page 49

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 77 Next
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-17 04:56:22
April 17 2015 04:50 GMT
#961
is the stardust game still going on?

nvm saw he qualified

gg what a stacked qualifier this time. congrats plipli you are definitely the best player in your bracket
rip passion
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
April 17 2015 04:56 GMT
#962
On April 17 2015 13:50 Deathstar wrote:
is the stardust game still going on?

No, it was 2-0 just for some reason the update hasn't been approved on liquipedia yet
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
April 17 2015 05:06 GMT
#963
wooow 2-0 stardust finally got his shit together hahaha. 3rd time the charm
rip passion
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
April 17 2015 05:13 GMT
#964
Really cool to see Pili qualify, I've watched his stream a few times and he's a cool dude. He seems so excited! Awesome to see new blood!

GL to him in Challenger, he is going to be challenged by one of the top players most likely.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
April 17 2015 06:07 GMT
#965
On April 17 2015 12:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Copying this from scarlett fanclub


Game 1 - Scarlett let's PiliPili get up to quick 3 bases with no damage done, going roach/hydra. Sentry push behind 3rd does surprising amount of economic damage. Scarlett takes 4th but has very late upgrades for some reason, engages 3 base immortal/gateway push just before 2 attack finishes and gets crushed.

Game 2 - Scarlett goes for hatch block at natural, get's own nat behind it. Pilipili never kills hatch block and 5 gates behind it with proxy pylons and pushes just as roach warren was finishing but it was far too late.

So she got Protossed.
Inflicted
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia18228 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-17 06:10:28
April 17 2015 06:09 GMT
#966
yay PiLiPiLi
now he get can featured on TL

oh, he even tweeted about it aha
Liquipedia"Expert"
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
April 17 2015 06:13 GMT
#967
On April 17 2015 15:07 sitromit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 12:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Copying this from scarlett fanclub


Game 1 - Scarlett let's PiliPili get up to quick 3 bases with no damage done, going roach/hydra. Sentry push behind 3rd does surprising amount of economic damage. Scarlett takes 4th but has very late upgrades for some reason, engages 3 base immortal/gateway push just before 2 attack finishes and gets crushed.

Game 2 - Scarlett goes for hatch block at natural, get's own nat behind it. Pilipili never kills hatch block and 5 gates behind it with proxy pylons and pushes just as roach warren was finishing but it was far too late.

So she got Protossed.

Well... she set herself up to get Protoss'd. Mistakes were made.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
April 17 2015 06:49 GMT
#968
On April 17 2015 14:06 Deathstar wrote:
wooow 2-0 stardust finally got his shit together hahaha. 3rd time the charm

Wtf did you lose a sigbet to Templar or something
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
KingAlphard
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Italy1705 Posts
April 17 2015 09:08 GMT
#969
I thinking that these qualifiers are a bit embarassing compared to EU ones. I'm salty.
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-17 15:29:07
April 17 2015 15:28 GMT
#970
On April 17 2015 15:49 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 14:06 Deathstar wrote:
wooow 2-0 stardust finally got his shit together hahaha. 3rd time the charm

Wtf did you lose a sigbet to Templar or something


I lost an avilo vs scarlett bet to templar and SGTK -.-

I should have realized the NA hope was actually pilipili and done a bet on him
rip passion
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
April 17 2015 15:32 GMT
#971
On April 18 2015 00:28 Deathstar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 15:49 OtherWorld wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:06 Deathstar wrote:
wooow 2-0 stardust finally got his shit together hahaha. 3rd time the charm

Wtf did you lose a sigbet to Templar or something


I lost an avilo vs scarlett bet to templar and SGTK -.-

I should have realized the NA hope was actually pilipili and done a bet on him

Forcing you to remove your CJ flair is cruel. Temp and SGTK pls, have some mercy, let a man show his CJ support.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
April 17 2015 15:49 GMT
#972
On April 18 2015 00:32 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 00:28 Deathstar wrote:
On April 17 2015 15:49 OtherWorld wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:06 Deathstar wrote:
wooow 2-0 stardust finally got his shit together hahaha. 3rd time the charm

Wtf did you lose a sigbet to Templar or something


I lost an avilo vs scarlett bet to templar and SGTK -.-

I should have realized the NA hope was actually pilipili and done a bet on him

Forcing you to remove your CJ flair is cruel. Temp and SGTK pls, have some mercy, let a man show his CJ support.


I'm too ashamed to show CJ support with my current sig. I'll compensate for it next week when the sigbet runs out
rip passion
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 17 2015 15:51 GMT
#973
On April 18 2015 00:49 Deathstar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 00:32 OtherWorld wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:28 Deathstar wrote:
On April 17 2015 15:49 OtherWorld wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:06 Deathstar wrote:
wooow 2-0 stardust finally got his shit together hahaha. 3rd time the charm

Wtf did you lose a sigbet to Templar or something


I lost an avilo vs scarlett bet to templar and SGTK -.-

I should have realized the NA hope was actually pilipili and done a bet on him

Forcing you to remove your CJ flair is cruel. Temp and SGTK pls, have some mercy, let a man show his CJ support.


I'm too ashamed to show CJ support with my current sig. I'll compensate for it next week when the sigbet runs out

CJ.avilo ftw
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
April 17 2015 15:57 GMT
#974
On April 18 2015 00:51 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 00:49 Deathstar wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:32 OtherWorld wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:28 Deathstar wrote:
On April 17 2015 15:49 OtherWorld wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:06 Deathstar wrote:
wooow 2-0 stardust finally got his shit together hahaha. 3rd time the charm

Wtf did you lose a sigbet to Templar or something


I lost an avilo vs scarlett bet to templar and SGTK -.-

I should have realized the NA hope was actually pilipili and done a bet on him

Forcing you to remove your CJ flair is cruel. Temp and SGTK pls, have some mercy, let a man show his CJ support.


I'm too ashamed to show CJ support with my current sig. I'll compensate for it next week when the sigbet runs out

CJ.avilo ftw

I think I threw up a little while reading this
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 17 2015 16:03 GMT
#975
On April 18 2015 00:57 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 00:51 Shellshock wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:49 Deathstar wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:32 OtherWorld wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:28 Deathstar wrote:
On April 17 2015 15:49 OtherWorld wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:06 Deathstar wrote:
wooow 2-0 stardust finally got his shit together hahaha. 3rd time the charm

Wtf did you lose a sigbet to Templar or something


I lost an avilo vs scarlett bet to templar and SGTK -.-

I should have realized the NA hope was actually pilipili and done a bet on him

Forcing you to remove your CJ flair is cruel. Temp and SGTK pls, have some mercy, let a man show his CJ support.


I'm too ashamed to show CJ support with my current sig. I'll compensate for it next week when the sigbet runs out

CJ.avilo ftw

I think I threw up a little while reading this

I've heard of tears of joy but you vomit when you get excited?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
April 17 2015 16:08 GMT
#976
On April 18 2015 00:51 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 00:49 Deathstar wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:32 OtherWorld wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:28 Deathstar wrote:
On April 17 2015 15:49 OtherWorld wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:06 Deathstar wrote:
wooow 2-0 stardust finally got his shit together hahaha. 3rd time the charm

Wtf did you lose a sigbet to Templar or something


I lost an avilo vs scarlett bet to templar and SGTK -.-

I should have realized the NA hope was actually pilipili and done a bet on him

Forcing you to remove your CJ flair is cruel. Temp and SGTK pls, have some mercy, let a man show his CJ support.


I'm too ashamed to show CJ support with my current sig. I'll compensate for it next week when the sigbet runs out

CJ.avilo ftw

I think Avilo would be a better fit in Prime
rip passion
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 17 2015 16:08 GMT
#977
On April 18 2015 01:08 Deathstar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 00:51 Shellshock wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:49 Deathstar wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:32 OtherWorld wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:28 Deathstar wrote:
On April 17 2015 15:49 OtherWorld wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:06 Deathstar wrote:
wooow 2-0 stardust finally got his shit together hahaha. 3rd time the charm

Wtf did you lose a sigbet to Templar or something


I lost an avilo vs scarlett bet to templar and SGTK -.-

I should have realized the NA hope was actually pilipili and done a bet on him

Forcing you to remove your CJ flair is cruel. Temp and SGTK pls, have some mercy, let a man show his CJ support.


I'm too ashamed to show CJ support with my current sig. I'll compensate for it next week when the sigbet runs out

CJ.avilo ftw

I think Avilo would be a better fit in Prime

skyhigh and avilo are mech masters
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 17 2015 16:10 GMT
#978
On April 18 2015 01:08 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 01:08 Deathstar wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:51 Shellshock wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:49 Deathstar wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:32 OtherWorld wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:28 Deathstar wrote:
On April 17 2015 15:49 OtherWorld wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:06 Deathstar wrote:
wooow 2-0 stardust finally got his shit together hahaha. 3rd time the charm

Wtf did you lose a sigbet to Templar or something


I lost an avilo vs scarlett bet to templar and SGTK -.-

I should have realized the NA hope was actually pilipili and done a bet on him

Forcing you to remove your CJ flair is cruel. Temp and SGTK pls, have some mercy, let a man show his CJ support.


I'm too ashamed to show CJ support with my current sig. I'll compensate for it next week when the sigbet runs out

CJ.avilo ftw

I think Avilo would be a better fit in Prime

skyhigh and avilo are mech masters

Not sure how you forgot about Bbyong.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
April 17 2015 16:13 GMT
#979
On April 18 2015 01:10 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 01:08 Shellshock wrote:
On April 18 2015 01:08 Deathstar wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:51 Shellshock wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:49 Deathstar wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:32 OtherWorld wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:28 Deathstar wrote:
On April 17 2015 15:49 OtherWorld wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:06 Deathstar wrote:
wooow 2-0 stardust finally got his shit together hahaha. 3rd time the charm

Wtf did you lose a sigbet to Templar or something


I lost an avilo vs scarlett bet to templar and SGTK -.-

I should have realized the NA hope was actually pilipili and done a bet on him

Forcing you to remove your CJ flair is cruel. Temp and SGTK pls, have some mercy, let a man show his CJ support.


I'm too ashamed to show CJ support with my current sig. I'll compensate for it next week when the sigbet runs out

CJ.avilo ftw

I think Avilo would be a better fit in Prime

skyhigh and avilo are mech masters

Not sure how you forgot about Bbyong.

Bbyong just plays bio out of factories. It's not real mech.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
April 17 2015 16:15 GMT
#980
On April 18 2015 01:13 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 01:10 The_Templar wrote:
On April 18 2015 01:08 Shellshock wrote:
On April 18 2015 01:08 Deathstar wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:51 Shellshock wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:49 Deathstar wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:32 OtherWorld wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:28 Deathstar wrote:
On April 17 2015 15:49 OtherWorld wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:06 Deathstar wrote:
wooow 2-0 stardust finally got his shit together hahaha. 3rd time the charm

Wtf did you lose a sigbet to Templar or something


I lost an avilo vs scarlett bet to templar and SGTK -.-

I should have realized the NA hope was actually pilipili and done a bet on him

Forcing you to remove your CJ flair is cruel. Temp and SGTK pls, have some mercy, let a man show his CJ support.


I'm too ashamed to show CJ support with my current sig. I'll compensate for it next week when the sigbet runs out

CJ.avilo ftw

I think Avilo would be a better fit in Prime

skyhigh and avilo are mech masters

Not sure how you forgot about Bbyong.

Bbyong just plays bio out of factories. It's not real mech.

Bbyong is literally a god
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV398
Rex85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko388
ProTech128
Rex 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37246
Hyuk 1257
Jaedong 1139
Soma 509
actioN 499
Horang2 383
BeSt 325
Soulkey 320
EffOrt 319
Mini 304
[ Show more ]
Light 240
Zeus 236
Larva 224
910 201
Stork 200
Last 198
Snow 140
ggaemo 115
Rush 113
Pusan 90
ZerO 69
Mind 50
Creator 46
Mong 42
Killer 37
Free 37
hero 33
Shinee 32
Sharp 29
Bale 25
HiyA 19
Shine 16
sorry 15
Noble 14
yabsab 12
Sacsri 8
Terrorterran 2
Icarus 0
Dota 2
Gorgc7418
Dendi623
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1588
markeloff100
kRYSTAL_26
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1416
Other Games
gofns38831
singsing1737
B2W.Neo418
XBOCT338
Pyrionflax283
DeMusliM236
byalli156
hiko105
Mew2King96
ArmadaUGS69
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 804
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH345
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1523
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
46m
The PondCast
21h 46m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.