• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:43
CEST 19:43
KST 02:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10060 users

[IEM Season IX] Katowice - Day 2 - Page 87

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 133 Next
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
March 13 2015 16:17 GMT
#1721
On March 14 2015 01:16 usopsama wrote:
1. CJ vs CJ
2. KT vs SKT
3. God vs Terrorist (non-Kespa traitor)

I am so hyped for tomorrow.


KeSPA 7/8 hype, right?
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
March 13 2015 16:17 GMT
#1722
On March 14 2015 01:16 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
The only way herO will not win this is if Zest makes it through and proxy 2-raxes him

Ah yes the good old race switch technique mastered by Scarlett.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
sibs
Profile Joined July 2012
635 Posts
March 13 2015 16:18 GMT
#1723
Cure was 30 supply ahead and 10 workers ahead, then donates 4 medivacs on the most facepalm play I've seen in a long time, deserved to lose.
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
March 13 2015 16:18 GMT
#1724
On March 14 2015 01:16 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 01:15 deacon.frost wrote:
Do I get it correctly - herO understands English very well but he's afraid to talk? I don't see her translating the interview to him, but I am working at the same time, so I may be missing something. Thanks!

Sure seems that way. She didn't translate anything.


On March 14 2015 01:16 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 01:15 deacon.frost wrote:
Do I get it correctly - herO understands English very well but he's afraid to talk? I don't see her translating the interview to him, but I am working at the same time, so I may be missing something. Thanks!

That seems to be the case, yes


Thanks!

So, one day we will hear herO's English. We have to believe! Maybe next year, this year there were already some surprises in the "English" compartment
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
SharkStarcraft
Profile Joined April 2011
Austria2275 Posts
March 13 2015 16:19 GMT
#1725
i'm a bit jelly, i'd like to have a photo with hero as well ^^
Cogito, ergo Toss
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
March 13 2015 16:19 GMT
#1726
On March 14 2015 01:15 deacon.frost wrote:
Do I get it correctly - herO understands English very well but he's afraid to talk? I don't see her translating the interview to him, but I am working at the same time, so I may be missing something. Thanks!


That makes sense. English is pretty complicated and confusing in syntax but can probably be read or listened to easily enough. So probably much, much easier to understand the language than to speak and craft your own sentences.
Wat
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
March 13 2015 16:19 GMT
#1727
On March 14 2015 01:17 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 01:16 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
The only way herO will not win this if Zest makes it through and proxy 2-raxes him

... what?

lol oops. At least it would be spectacular
Neosteel Enthusiast
sashkata
Profile Joined September 2008
Bulgaria3241 Posts
March 13 2015 16:19 GMT
#1728
On March 14 2015 01:16 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 01:15 deacon.frost wrote:
Do I get it correctly - herO understands English very well but he's afraid to talk? I don't see her translating the interview to him, but I am working at the same time, so I may be missing something. Thanks!

Sure seems that way. She didn't translate anything.

I think she asks the questions in korean beforehand.
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
March 13 2015 16:19 GMT
#1729
On March 14 2015 01:19 SharkStarcraft wrote:
i'm a bit jelly, i'd like to have a photo with hero as well ^^

I had a photo with CJ herO in IEM San Jose.
PepsiMaxxxx
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden5452 Posts
March 13 2015 16:20 GMT
#1730
No hover hand! herO knows how to hang with females!
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
March 13 2015 16:21 GMT
#1731
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
March 13 2015 16:21 GMT
#1732
On March 14 2015 01:19 sashkata wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 01:16 Elentos wrote:
On March 14 2015 01:15 deacon.frost wrote:
Do I get it correctly - herO understands English very well but he's afraid to talk? I don't see her translating the interview to him, but I am working at the same time, so I may be missing something. Thanks!

Sure seems that way. She didn't translate anything.

I think she asks the questions in korean beforehand.

1) Don't break my dreams!
2) herO showed that he has bad memory! This is his first tournament there!!
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
March 13 2015 16:21 GMT
#1733
On March 13 2015 09:20 KtJ wrote:
(T)Maru>(P)Patience
(T)Bbyong>(Z)Solar
(P)herO>(T)Cure
(T)Flash<(P)Trap

Three down one to go
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
March 13 2015 16:22 GMT
#1734
On March 14 2015 01:19 sashkata wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 01:16 Elentos wrote:
On March 14 2015 01:15 deacon.frost wrote:
Do I get it correctly - herO understands English very well but he's afraid to talk? I don't see her translating the interview to him, but I am working at the same time, so I may be missing something. Thanks!

Sure seems that way. She didn't translate anything.

I think she asks the questions in korean beforehand.

She asked all others mid-interview though. Always English for viewers -> Korean for players, and the answers in reverse.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
FritzPfotl3
Profile Joined March 2014
Austria37 Posts
March 13 2015 16:22 GMT
#1735
On March 14 2015 01:19 Tenks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 01:15 deacon.frost wrote:
Do I get it correctly - herO understands English very well but he's afraid to talk? I don't see her translating the interview to him, but I am working at the same time, so I may be missing something. Thanks!


That makes sense. English is pretty complicated and confusing in syntax but can probably be read or listened to easily enough. So probably much, much easier to understand the language than to speak and craft your own sentences.

Confirm I can.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
March 13 2015 16:23 GMT
#1736
On March 14 2015 01:21 DJHelium wrote:
https://twitter.com/AlaskaSC2/status/576417599036264448

Wow that cameralens doubles as an anti tank weapon.
Neosteel Enthusiast
PepsiMaxxxx
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden5452 Posts
March 13 2015 16:23 GMT
#1737
Will it be a delay before Flash - Trap or are they getting right in to it?
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
March 13 2015 16:23 GMT
#1738
I don't really care for flash. He may or may not win. I dunno.
rip passion
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
March 13 2015 16:23 GMT
#1739
On March 14 2015 01:21 KtJ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2015 09:20 KtJ wrote:
(T)Maru>(P)Patience
(T)Bbyong>(Z)Solar
(P)herO>(T)Cure
(T)Flash<(P)Trap

Three down one to go


On March 13 2015 09:11 The_Red_Viper wrote:
(T)Maru 3:0 (P)Patience
(T)Bbyong 3:2 (Z)Solar
(P)herO 3:2 (T)Cure
(T)Flash 3:2 (P)Trap

3 tvp is a lot less interesting for me overall, but yeah, Maru always delivers some fun games, Flash might be good again (?) and Cure vs herO should be REALLY high lvl.


FLASH!!! The Trap hype will die down in a few minutes
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 13 2015 16:24 GMT
#1740
On March 14 2015 01:21 DJHelium wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
https://twitter.com/AlaskaSC2/status/576417599036264448

The true MVP
Community News
TL+ Member
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 133 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 125
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3221
Bisu 2122
Soulkey 1062
EffOrt 521
Larva 392
Mini 379
ZerO 198
Dewaltoss 187
hero 97
Mind 77
[ Show more ]
sorry 63
Sharp 61
Shinee 48
Barracks 37
Bale 27
Trap 25
Terrorterran 21
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 19
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 13
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Dendi1253
XaKoH 429
420jenkins377
League of Legends
Reynor74
Counter-Strike
fl0m4321
pashabiceps846
Fnx 663
x6flipin437
edward24
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu422
Other Games
Grubby2436
Liquid`RaSZi1591
FrodaN662
XBOCT263
Livibee187
TKL 125
C9.Mang0120
QueenE87
RotterdaM41
Mew2King33
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 67
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3073
• TFBlade662
Other Games
• Shiphtur637
• WagamamaTV580
• imaqtpie361
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 17m
Patches Events
22h 17m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.