• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:19
CEST 05:19
KST 12:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9813 users

[WCS] Premier Ro32 Group F - Season 1 2015 - Page 68

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 136 Next
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
February 22 2015 19:21 GMT
#1341
On February 23 2015 04:21 Shellshock wrote:
Yorkie getting in fights with all the Nordic posters


he hates our freedom
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 22 2015 19:21 GMT
#1342
On February 23 2015 04:20 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2015 04:18 KelsierSC wrote:
oh HAS IS THAT GUY

I was so fucking mad in those JD vs has games holy fuck

salt was real

Did you see the Has vs. MarineKing (it might have been MVP) where Has went for a cannon contain into motherfucking tempests!

That was both awesome and disgusting at the same time… truly the stinkiest cheese ever.

the one I saw him do was against MMA on Whirlwind
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 22 2015 19:21 GMT
#1343

[WCS] Season 1 2015 - Ro32 Group F


(P)Has vs (Z)Suppy

game 1 - Expedition Lost

[00:00] - Has Spawns Bottom Left, Suppy spawns Top Right

Lol this is guna be a disgusting series, one way or the other
...
i'm guna find ya...

i'm guna get ya get ya get ya.
Zerg for Life
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
February 22 2015 19:21 GMT
#1344
Has is awesome, but I have to root for Coco.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
February 22 2015 19:21 GMT
#1345
Let's go Has
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Mikau
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Netherlands1446 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-22 19:22:48
February 22 2015 19:21 GMT
#1346
Can anyone direct me to the VODs of the Jaedon vs Has games people keep talking about (or tell me what series/tournament it's in). I hear so much about it and I want to watch it.
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
February 22 2015 19:22 GMT
#1347
On February 23 2015 04:21 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2015 04:20 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On February 23 2015 04:18 KelsierSC wrote:
oh HAS IS THAT GUY

I was so fucking mad in those JD vs has games holy fuck

salt was real

Did you see the Has vs. MarineKing (it might have been MVP) where Has went for a cannon contain into motherfucking tempests!

That was both awesome and disgusting at the same time… truly the stinkiest cheese ever.

I think it was MMA :D

I can't remember the terran, but I remember the match.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
February 22 2015 19:22 GMT
#1348
oh, gate?
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
February 22 2015 19:23 GMT
#1349
OH YES
Community News
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
February 22 2015 19:23 GMT
#1350
On February 23 2015 04:20 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2015 04:17 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On February 23 2015 04:15 Yorkie wrote:
On February 23 2015 04:14 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On February 23 2015 04:09 Yorkie wrote:
On February 23 2015 04:08 The_Templar wrote:
On February 23 2015 04:07 ossavi09 wrote:
It would be so funny to see both taiwanese players losing to muricans in their losers matches =P

Serral is not Taiwanese o.O

Serral is in the winners match? wtf

Well, he is the best player playing today so that shouldnt be suprising?

I'm not surprised Serral is in winners holy shit Finnish people will jump to defend Finnish players when nobody is attacking them hahaha. I was correcting Templar

You are luckly. I forgot to bring my axe. Next time I'll bring it with me.

Wtf man I'm rooting for Serral why do u h8 me

Say one word and you are getting rekt by me in 1vs1

+ Show Spoiler +
Dude...I made mistake but I can't back anymore. I know you root for Serral but if I back now others are going to think im weak...
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
PepsiMaxxxx
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden5452 Posts
February 22 2015 19:23 GMT
#1351
On February 23 2015 04:21 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2015 04:21 Shellshock wrote:
Yorkie getting in fights with all the Nordic posters


he hates our freedom

Can't handle the welfare.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
February 22 2015 19:23 GMT
#1352
On February 23 2015 04:20 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2015 04:19 Big J wrote:
OK, Has has picked Expedition Lost. There must be some broken canonrush spot. Time to learn something.

you can wall off a cannon with 2 pylons next to the ramp to nat

it's this spot
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
February 22 2015 19:23 GMT
#1353
this fucking build


I played vs this on ladder, full Protoss
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 22 2015 19:23 GMT
#1354
On February 23 2015 04:21 Shellshock wrote:
Yorkie getting in fights with all the Nordic posters

I should only be hated by Swedes I'm so confused
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Gigel
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania92 Posts
February 22 2015 19:23 GMT
#1355
Does anyone else have problems loading the twitch player ??
RaFox17
Profile Joined May 2013
Finland4581 Posts
February 22 2015 19:23 GMT
#1356
I just wonder how player like this is in the premier.....
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
February 22 2015 19:23 GMT
#1357
Has so predictable.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 22 2015 19:23 GMT
#1358
no pylon cancel a mistake?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
February 22 2015 19:23 GMT
#1359
On February 23 2015 04:23 Alchemik wrote:
this fucking build


I played vs this on ladder, full Protoss

I 13pool every game nowadays
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
February 22 2015 19:24 GMT
#1360
On February 23 2015 04:22 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2015 04:21 The_Templar wrote:
On February 23 2015 04:20 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On February 23 2015 04:18 KelsierSC wrote:
oh HAS IS THAT GUY

I was so fucking mad in those JD vs has games holy fuck

salt was real

Did you see the Has vs. MarineKing (it might have been MVP) where Has went for a cannon contain into motherfucking tempests!

That was both awesome and disgusting at the same time… truly the stinkiest cheese ever.

I think it was MMA :D

I can't remember the terran, but I remember the match.

It was MMA, I remember. Oracles into VRs into Tempests into Nexus at his natural.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings121
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 205
StarCraft: Brood War
Terrorterran 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1076
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 720
Counter-Strike
taco 341
minikerr45
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King229
hungrybox120
Other Games
summit1g9262
Maynarde252
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick447
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 170
• Letter144
• practicex 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo928
• Rush623
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 41m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 41m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.