On February 23 2015 03:59 OtherWorld wrote:
NaNi would use GuMiHo as a practice partner
NaNi would use GuMiHo as a practice partner
not if Gumiho keeps walking around
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On February 23 2015 03:59 OtherWorld wrote: Show nested quote + On February 23 2015 03:58 boxerfred wrote: I'd love to organize a Bo9 with Naniwa vs. The Booth. I actually don't care who'd win as long as it goes for all 9 games. NaNi would use GuMiHo as a practice partner not if Gumiho keeps walking around | ||
|
mikumegurine
Canada3145 Posts
whoa | ||
|
Dav1oN
Ukraine3164 Posts
| ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
On February 23 2015 04:00 mikumegurine wrote: is naniwa more buff than Violet? whoa Big arms but weak chest & back | ||
|
boxerfred
Germany8360 Posts
| ||
|
fixed_point
Germany4891 Posts
On February 23 2015 03:59 Jampackedeon wrote: Good interview by Nani, seems like his mentality has improved. Ehh don't be so quick to judge while he is winning. | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On February 23 2015 03:59 boxerfred wrote: Show nested quote + On February 23 2015 03:58 Penev wrote: On February 23 2015 03:58 jubil wrote: Nani seems pretty chill, was wondering if he was gonna shittalk about games 1 and 2 lol He's well mannered, he even hh'd! That's not even irony anymore I think you just invented something that tops cynism ![]() | ||
|
Jono7272
United Kingdom6330 Posts
On February 23 2015 04:01 OtherWorld wrote: Show nested quote + On February 23 2015 04:00 mikumegurine wrote: is naniwa more buff than Violet? whoa Big arms but weak chest & back Everyday is arm day | ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
On February 23 2015 04:00 mikumegurine wrote: is naniwa more buff than Violet? whoa I'm all for gamer fitness so I only want to encourage it but nah he's really not very buff tbh | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Luolis
Finland7196 Posts
On February 23 2015 04:01 cSc.Dav1oN wrote: Ahahaha, tell me how would u not love this guy who calls himself as Nani? :D IEM Katowice | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
On February 23 2015 04:01 Yorkie wrote: Show nested quote + On February 23 2015 04:00 mikumegurine wrote: is naniwa more buff than Violet? whoa I'm all for gamer fitness so I only want to encourage it but nah he's really not very buff tbh for gamer standard it is ? | ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
On February 23 2015 04:01 cSc.Dav1oN wrote: Ahahaha, tell me how would u not love this guy who calls himself as Nani? :D IEM Katowice | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On February 23 2015 04:01 Yorkie wrote: Show nested quote + On February 23 2015 04:00 mikumegurine wrote: is naniwa more buff than Violet? whoa I'm all for gamer fitness so I only want to encourage it but nah he's really not very buff tbh Already back from League? | ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
On February 23 2015 04:02 Makro wrote: Show nested quote + On February 23 2015 04:01 Yorkie wrote: On February 23 2015 04:00 mikumegurine wrote: is naniwa more buff than Violet? whoa I'm all for gamer fitness so I only want to encourage it but nah he's really not very buff tbh for gamer standard it is ? Slivko is a gamer | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On February 23 2015 04:01 Yorkie wrote: Show nested quote + On February 23 2015 04:00 mikumegurine wrote: is naniwa more buff than Violet? whoa I'm all for gamer fitness so I only want to encourage it but nah he's really not very buff tbh Just his arms. Maybe he just have weights at home | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On February 23 2015 04:01 cSc.Dav1oN wrote: Ahahaha, tell me how would u not love this guy who calls himself as Nani? :D IEM Katowice | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
On February 23 2015 04:02 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On February 23 2015 04:01 Yorkie wrote: On February 23 2015 04:00 mikumegurine wrote: is naniwa more buff than Violet? whoa I'm all for gamer fitness so I only want to encourage it but nah he's really not very buff tbh Already back from League? Apparently it doesn't start for another hour. Good thing losers match is played first in this group thank you Blizzard WCS best tourney ever | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|