On January 25 2015 03:41 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
should i trade tangtang for zoun? will he do it?
should i trade tangtang for zoun? will he do it?
No, trade Dream for Zoun. TANGTANG would be sad.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
TeHa
New Zealand68 Posts
On January 25 2015 03:41 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On January 25 2015 03:41 Lorning wrote: On January 25 2015 03:40 TheDwf wrote: On January 25 2015 03:39 Lorning wrote: Imaekhellion IamZoun Iwarpstuff IwinMaru :D TheZounening should i trade tangtang for zoun? will he do it? No, trade Dream for Zoun. TANGTANG would be sad. | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
| ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
On January 25 2015 03:45 KingofdaHipHop wrote: I skipped school to watch it :DShow nested quote + On January 25 2015 03:42 HellHound wrote: On January 25 2015 03:29 Shellshock wrote: On January 25 2015 03:29 TheDwf wrote: On January 25 2015 03:28 Shellshock wrote: wait forgg won game 2? I left to take a shower when it was like 50 supply difference lol O you robot of little faith yeah I keep getting burned on these like that heromarine mana game I stopped watching too I almost got burned like that in the GSL semi with soO vs Zest, when soO started to lose on king sejong :D Turned off the stream but then decided that soO tries so hard that the least I could do is watch till the end hahaha I'm upset I didn't watch that, I woke up in the middle of the night at when it was like starting, but i just couldn't get out of bed. it even ended before school so I totally regretted it. | ||
|
imre
France9263 Posts
On January 25 2015 03:47 Boucot wrote: Hah, Aeromi was on the french stream. For at least half of a second. he came the only day i'm not working ... he'll pay for that ^^ | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On January 25 2015 03:47 Boucot wrote: Hah, Aeromi was on the french stream. For at least half of a second. dammit i was getting food, missed him | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
On January 25 2015 03:49 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On January 25 2015 03:47 Boucot wrote: Hah, Aeromi was on the french stream. For at least half of a second. dammit i was getting food, missed him Well, I saw his face for half of a second and that's it. He didn't talk. I guess we'll see more of him after the match. | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
JustPassingBy
10776 Posts
| ||
|
pretender58
Germany713 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
Gimme a 2 Gimme a 3 Gimme a 4 gg | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
| ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
| ||
|
MavivaM
1535 Posts
STOP | ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
| ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
On January 25 2015 03:53 HellHound wrote: Haha let's see if Forgg is made of the same stuff Mvp is. The answer to this is no | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
Poll: Recommend ForGG vs MarineLorD Game 4? ★- Do not see this game no matter what (0) ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (1) ★★★- Good game (7) ★★★★- Highly recommended game (2) ★★★★★- One of the best games this season (0) 10 total votes Your vote: Recommend ForGG vs MarineLorD Game 4? (Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
JustPassingBy
10776 Posts
| ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Horang2 Hyuk BeSt EffOrt Mini Light Soma Larva [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns33041 singsing2033 olofmeister1271 B2W.Neo426 hiko402 Livibee194 Beastyqt114 Liquid`VortiX90 Mew2King75 ArmadaUGS69 ZerO(Twitch)11 djWHEAT9 Organizations StarCraft 2 Dota 2 StarCraft 2 Other Games StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|