• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:54
CEST 00:54
KST 07:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6507 users

[WCS] 2015 Season 1 Europe Last Chance Qualifier - Page 13

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 25 Next All
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
January 16 2015 19:57 GMT
#241
Nice hold Hanfy!!! :D:D:D
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 16 2015 19:57 GMT
#242
Good luck to Bly!
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
January 16 2015 19:59 GMT
#243
GOGOGO HANFY!!!
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
January 16 2015 20:01 GMT
#244
Is Demuslim holding ?
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
January 16 2015 20:03 GMT
#245
On January 17 2015 05:01 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Is Demuslim holding ?

delaying the inevitable imo
Neosteel Enthusiast
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-16 20:04:55
January 16 2015 20:04 GMT
#246
On January 17 2015 05:03 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 05:01 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Is Demuslim holding ?

delaying the inevitable imo


Yeah but I've been thinking that for like 5 minutes so I'm beginning to wonder if he's not really holding

EDIT : ok now it's over.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
January 16 2015 20:05 GMT
#247
Wonder why he went with hellbats over mines
Neosteel Enthusiast
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
January 16 2015 20:05 GMT
#248
On January 17 2015 04:56 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Wow so much love for Bly


He deserve it. Who doesn't love Bly :D (except unaware Koreans)
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
January 16 2015 20:07 GMT
#249
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
January 16 2015 20:08 GMT
#250
God what is Adonminus doing ???
DeMusliM
Profile Joined February 2010
United Kingdom401 Posts
January 16 2015 20:08 GMT
#251
On January 17 2015 05:05 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Wonder why he went with hellbats over mines



I tried out widowmines a lot, and I lost too many games where I tend to blow myself up more than the opponent which is truly frustrating. I also find that zergs who micro their banes really well tend to eliminate widow mines easily -- and vs allins like that (I didn't know it was coming) -- I think the banelings would blow up accidentally (Or purposefully) and kill the widowmines in the process, also, 40 second cd's I think would almost make them redundant for trying to hold continuously.
I just don't like Widowmines.
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
January 16 2015 20:08 GMT
#252
On January 17 2015 05:05 SmoKim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 04:56 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Wow so much love for Bly


He deserve it. Who doesn't love Bly :D (except unaware Koreans)

I don't.
why even
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
January 16 2015 20:09 GMT
#253
Sorry I was afk for ~ 1 hour, IRL things and I did not update the OP.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
dazed25
Profile Joined August 2014
3566 Posts
January 16 2015 20:10 GMT
#254
So many zergs and ZvZs today. And more to come!
Zest, Rain, Life, Stats, Flash, PartinG, herO
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
January 16 2015 20:10 GMT
#255
Wow Petreaus vs Adonminus game 2 was so bad, sorry catz but you can tell the difference between GSL and foreign play !!!
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-16 20:12:03
January 16 2015 20:10 GMT
#256
Only ZvZ for the rest of the day, and a 10-9-9 perfect racial distribution for the upcoming challenger.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-16 20:11:37
January 16 2015 20:11 GMT
#257
On January 17 2015 05:10 Philozovic wrote:
Wow Petreaus vs Adonminus game 2 was so bad, sorry catz but you can tell the difference between GSL and foreign play !!!


Koreans make awful moves sometimes too. I have to agree that game was especially hilarious though.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18752 Posts
January 16 2015 20:11 GMT
#258
On January 17 2015 05:10 Philozovic wrote:
Wow Petreaus vs Adonminus game 2 was so bad, sorry catz but you can tell the difference between GSL and foreign play !!!


you must have missed some GSL (not today's) and NSSL play... Koreans can easily play on the level of foreigners
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
January 16 2015 20:11 GMT
#259
On January 17 2015 05:08 DeMusliM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 05:05 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Wonder why he went with hellbats over mines



I tried out widowmines a lot, and I lost too many games where I tend to blow myself up more than the opponent which is truly frustrating. I also find that zergs who micro their banes really well tend to eliminate widow mines easily -- and vs allins like that (I didn't know it was coming) -- I think the banelings would blow up accidentally (Or purposefully) and kill the widowmines in the process, also, 40 second cd's I think would almost make them redundant for trying to hold continuously.
I just don't like Widowmines.

Ok, cool, thanks for your answer!
Neosteel Enthusiast
Ctone23
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States1841 Posts
January 16 2015 20:12 GMT
#260
On January 17 2015 05:08 DeMusliM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 05:05 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Wonder why he went with hellbats over mines



I tried out widowmines a lot, and I lost too many games where I tend to blow myself up more than the opponent which is truly frustrating. I also find that zergs who micro their banes really well tend to eliminate widow mines easily -- and vs allins like that (I didn't know it was coming) -- I think the banelings would blow up accidentally (Or purposefully) and kill the widowmines in the process, also, 40 second cd's I think would almost make them redundant for trying to hold continuously.
I just don't like Widowmines.

Ah, well gl to you this year.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 127
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 420
White-Ra 150
910 47
NaDa 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever288
NeuroSwarm155
Super Smash Bros
PPMD85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8708
Liquid`Hasu1457
Trikslyr86
Other Games
summit1g8474
Liquid`RaSZi3104
shahzam589
JimRising 344
C9.Mang0180
B2W.Neo175
ArmadaUGS70
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream313
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
gamesdonequick17
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1129
• Shiphtur185
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 6m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.