• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:37
CEST 00:37
KST 07:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9759 users

[SPL] CJ vs Samsung Round 1 2015 - Page 10

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 76 Next
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 22 2014 10:20 GMT
#181
On December 22 2014 19:19 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 19:18 Zealously wrote:
Good to hear about Proleague-specific maps probably going to pop up in the future

can't wait for Neo Maze

We need Neo Outboxer soon >.>
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
232529
Profile Joined December 2014
United States93 Posts
December 22 2014 10:21 GMT
#182
On December 22 2014 19:20 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 19:19 Ctesias wrote:
On December 22 2014 19:16 232529 wrote:
don't mean to change topic here but how do you guys keep up with this post during live matches haha.. i've been refreshing like mad and I feel like im missing out on the live action

Two monitors. The bigger one for watching the stream, the smaller one for shit-posting on TL. My post count has improved dramatically since I got a second monitor.


I just alt-tab and I have a pretty good post count

"pretty good"
18k

vs my 7 lol
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
December 22 2014 10:21 GMT
#183
On December 22 2014 19:20 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 19:19 Ej_ wrote:
On December 22 2014 19:18 Zealously wrote:
Good to hear about Proleague-specific maps probably going to pop up in the future

can't wait for Neo Maze

We need Neo Outboxer soon >.>

I doubt that Terran favored map is what PL needs atm
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 22 2014 10:21 GMT
#184
On December 22 2014 19:20 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 19:19 Ctesias wrote:
On December 22 2014 19:16 232529 wrote:
don't mean to change topic here but how do you guys keep up with this post during live matches haha.. i've been refreshing like mad and I feel like im missing out on the live action

Two monitors. The bigger one for watching the stream, the smaller one for shit-posting on TL. My post count has improved dramatically since I got a second monitor.


I just alt-tab and I have a pretty good post count

I just have two smaller windows
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
robson1
Profile Joined March 2013
3632 Posts
December 22 2014 10:21 GMT
#185
I feel like Samsung's performance in this season will hinge on Dear being able to fill roros shoes in terms of winratio. I'm excited to see if he can turn on the beast form again.
Genius is that funny scientist who no one takes seriously until he kills you with a flame throwing trumpet. - stuchiu 2013
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
December 22 2014 10:21 GMT
#186
On December 22 2014 19:19 robson1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 19:19 Ammanas wrote:
On December 22 2014 19:18 robson1 wrote:
wow. effort was way more important than gumibear for CJ.

well of course?


Brendan said gumiho was their biggest loss.


Reasonable. Gumiho historically is pretty sick in team leagues and is looking really good right now. Granted, he didn't really bring that form to last season's SPL. Then again, Effort didn't either until the very end.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
December 22 2014 10:21 GMT
#187
On December 22 2014 19:21 232529 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 19:20 Zealously wrote:
On December 22 2014 19:19 Ctesias wrote:
On December 22 2014 19:16 232529 wrote:
don't mean to change topic here but how do you guys keep up with this post during live matches haha.. i've been refreshing like mad and I feel like im missing out on the live action

Two monitors. The bigger one for watching the stream, the smaller one for shit-posting on TL. My post count has improved dramatically since I got a second monitor.


I just alt-tab and I have a pretty good post count

"pretty good"
18k

vs my 7 lol

You make up for it with your name though
I Protoss winner, could it be?
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
December 22 2014 10:21 GMT
#188
On December 22 2014 19:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 19:19 232529 wrote:
On December 22 2014 19:19 Ej_ wrote:
On December 22 2014 19:18 Zealously wrote:
Good to hear about Proleague-specific maps probably going to pop up in the future

can't wait for Neo Maze

or fruitland 2.0

Outboxer Station

Let's get Stationopolis into a map pool!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 22 2014 10:21 GMT
#189
On December 22 2014 19:19 robson1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 19:19 Ammanas wrote:
On December 22 2014 19:18 robson1 wrote:
wow. effort was way more important than gumibear for CJ.

well of course?


Brendan said gumiho was their biggest loss.

Well these days Gumiho is doing super well right now so it's unfortunate that he is now peaking when he is off their roster. Effort and Hydra had lackluster win rates last year but I'm just playing devil's advocate. I agree with you.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
December 22 2014 10:22 GMT
#190
On December 22 2014 19:20 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 19:19 Ctesias wrote:
On December 22 2014 19:16 232529 wrote:
don't mean to change topic here but how do you guys keep up with this post during live matches haha.. i've been refreshing like mad and I feel like im missing out on the live action

Two monitors. The bigger one for watching the stream, the smaller one for shit-posting on TL. My post count has improved dramatically since I got a second monitor.


I just alt-tab and I have a pretty good post count

Sure, but some of us have some standards on our posts.
+ Show Spoiler +
Flash | Mvp
robson1
Profile Joined March 2013
3632 Posts
December 22 2014 10:22 GMT
#191
On December 22 2014 19:21 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 19:20 Zealously wrote:
On December 22 2014 19:19 Ctesias wrote:
On December 22 2014 19:16 232529 wrote:
don't mean to change topic here but how do you guys keep up with this post during live matches haha.. i've been refreshing like mad and I feel like im missing out on the live action

Two monitors. The bigger one for watching the stream, the smaller one for shit-posting on TL. My post count has improved dramatically since I got a second monitor.


I just alt-tab and I have a pretty good post count

I just have two smaller windows


I just tab around like a madman.
Genius is that funny scientist who no one takes seriously until he kills you with a flame throwing trumpet. - stuchiu 2013
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
December 22 2014 10:22 GMT
#192
On December 22 2014 19:21 robson1 wrote:
I feel like Samsung's performance in this season will hinge on Dear being able to fill roros shoes in terms of winratio. I'm excited to see if he can turn on the beast form again.

for another month? Yeah maybe
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 22 2014 10:22 GMT
#193
On December 22 2014 19:21 232529 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 19:20 Zealously wrote:
On December 22 2014 19:19 Ctesias wrote:
On December 22 2014 19:16 232529 wrote:
don't mean to change topic here but how do you guys keep up with this post during live matches haha.. i've been refreshing like mad and I feel like im missing out on the live action

Two monitors. The bigger one for watching the stream, the smaller one for shit-posting on TL. My post count has improved dramatically since I got a second monitor.


I just alt-tab and I have a pretty good post count

"pretty good"
18k

vs my 7 lol

Maybe people will just think your name is your post count
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
iMrising
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States1099 Posts
December 22 2014 10:22 GMT
#194
gogo byul! :D
$O$ | soO
232529
Profile Joined December 2014
United States93 Posts
December 22 2014 10:22 GMT
#195
On December 22 2014 19:21 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 19:21 232529 wrote:
On December 22 2014 19:20 Zealously wrote:
On December 22 2014 19:19 Ctesias wrote:
On December 22 2014 19:16 232529 wrote:
don't mean to change topic here but how do you guys keep up with this post during live matches haha.. i've been refreshing like mad and I feel like im missing out on the live action

Two monitors. The bigger one for watching the stream, the smaller one for shit-posting on TL. My post count has improved dramatically since I got a second monitor.


I just alt-tab and I have a pretty good post count

"pretty good"
18k

vs my 7 lol

You make up for it with your name though


the dream is to get 232529 posts on this account. if i get there i'll just never post again.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
December 22 2014 10:22 GMT
#196
I like the new win and loss streak :o
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
munch
Profile Joined July 2014
Mute City2363 Posts
December 22 2014 10:22 GMT
#197
Come on byul, prove me wrong
WriterForm is temporary, MMA is permanent || http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/508630-article-archive
Soularion
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Canada2764 Posts
December 22 2014 10:22 GMT
#198
ByuL vs Solar gonna be ridic hype.

And then ByuL will 10 pool and we will all be sad ;_;
Writermaru pls
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 22 2014 10:22 GMT
#199
On December 22 2014 19:22 232529 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 19:21 Penev wrote:
On December 22 2014 19:21 232529 wrote:
On December 22 2014 19:20 Zealously wrote:
On December 22 2014 19:19 Ctesias wrote:
On December 22 2014 19:16 232529 wrote:
don't mean to change topic here but how do you guys keep up with this post during live matches haha.. i've been refreshing like mad and I feel like im missing out on the live action

Two monitors. The bigger one for watching the stream, the smaller one for shit-posting on TL. My post count has improved dramatically since I got a second monitor.


I just alt-tab and I have a pretty good post count

"pretty good"
18k

vs my 7 lol

You make up for it with your name though


the dream is to get 232529 posts on this account. if i get there i'll just never post again.

Yeah, uh.. good luck with that
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
December 22 2014 10:22 GMT
#200
Solar has awesome record if you count low level online tournaments. Everyone saw him play offline in SSL where he got beaten by Dream very easily playing some terrible ZvT. Didn't get out of his group in DH Winter either. He looked pretty below par for SSL in which i saw him and before that saw him in Dreamhack.

We shall see because ByuL ZvZ isn't as good as i thought it was as pointed out.
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 135
ViBE83
CosmosSc2 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 568
Artosis 360
910 33
Dota 2
monkeys_forever483
League of Legends
JimRising 479
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5562
Liquid`Hasu1397
Other Games
summit1g7603
shahzam520
byalli342
C9.Mang0226
Trikslyr41
ZombieGrub15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream187
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 93
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 23m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 23m
Stellar Fest
14h 23m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.