• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:57
CEST 21:57
KST 04:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8778 users

[IEM Season IX] San José - Playoffs - Page 57

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 160 Next
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
December 07 2014 22:03 GMT
#1121
On December 08 2014 07:02 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2014 07:01 Ej_ wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:59 The_Templar wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:59 Alchemik wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:58 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:57 Alchemik wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:56 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:56 Alchemik wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:55 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:54 Ej_ wrote:
[quote]
Soulkey doesn't 6pool. He 7pools.

Last time 6pool worked was Life vs MC on Whirlwind*

*JD vs Scarlett too but that was a ZvZ

i thought the alterzim game was 6 pool.

it doesn't matter really, they're both horrible

Soulkey literally advanced to Code S round of 16 by doing a 6 pool on fucking Alterzim Stronghold if that isn't good I don't know what is. Soulkey an actual god.

that doesn't mean 6 pool's good

no fun allowed

but I do have fun 9-pooling every Protoss I meet

I like to go 14/14 with a proxy hatchery personally

13pool 15hatch, cancel nexus before zealot, macro with no problem

I wonder if 12 overpool might be better for that?

Show nested quote +
On December 08 2014 07:01 Talionis wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:59 The_Templar wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:59 Alchemik wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:58 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:57 Alchemik wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:56 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:56 Alchemik wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:55 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:54 Ej_ wrote:
[quote]
Soulkey doesn't 6pool. He 7pools.

Last time 6pool worked was Life vs MC on Whirlwind*

*JD vs Scarlett too but that was a ZvZ

i thought the alterzim game was 6 pool.

it doesn't matter really, they're both horrible

Soulkey literally advanced to Code S round of 16 by doing a 6 pool on fucking Alterzim Stronghold if that isn't good I don't know what is. Soulkey an actual god.

that doesn't mean 6 pool's good

no fun allowed

but I do have fun 9-pooling every Protoss I meet

I like to go 14/14 with a proxy hatchery personally

13/13 baneling busts are what the cool kids are doing nowadays

Don't like using banelings in general.

13pool is what people recommended in Zerg Strategy thread to stop cannon rushes and I found out it has hilarious side effects
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
December 07 2014 22:03 GMT
#1122
Happy 11111 posts me.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 07 2014 22:03 GMT
#1123
Snute losing a lot in his main >.>
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
December 07 2014 22:03 GMT
#1124
snute pls
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
December 07 2014 22:04 GMT
#1125
On December 08 2014 07:03 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2014 07:02 The_Templar wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:01 Ej_ wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:59 The_Templar wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:59 Alchemik wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:58 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:57 Alchemik wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:56 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:56 Alchemik wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:55 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
[quote]
i thought the alterzim game was 6 pool.

it doesn't matter really, they're both horrible

Soulkey literally advanced to Code S round of 16 by doing a 6 pool on fucking Alterzim Stronghold if that isn't good I don't know what is. Soulkey an actual god.

that doesn't mean 6 pool's good

no fun allowed

but I do have fun 9-pooling every Protoss I meet

I like to go 14/14 with a proxy hatchery personally

13pool 15hatch, cancel nexus before zealot, macro with no problem

I wonder if 12 overpool might be better for that?

On December 08 2014 07:01 Talionis wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:59 The_Templar wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:59 Alchemik wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:58 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:57 Alchemik wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:56 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:56 Alchemik wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:55 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
[quote]
i thought the alterzim game was 6 pool.

it doesn't matter really, they're both horrible

Soulkey literally advanced to Code S round of 16 by doing a 6 pool on fucking Alterzim Stronghold if that isn't good I don't know what is. Soulkey an actual god.

that doesn't mean 6 pool's good

no fun allowed

but I do have fun 9-pooling every Protoss I meet

I like to go 14/14 with a proxy hatchery personally

13/13 baneling busts are what the cool kids are doing nowadays

Don't like using banelings in general.

13pool is what people recommended in Zerg Strategy thread to stop cannon rushes and I found out it has hilarious side effects

is it the same as ZvT 13 pool?
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
December 07 2014 22:04 GMT
#1126
On December 08 2014 07:03 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Happy 11111 posts me.

Congratz! You've grown so fast.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
December 07 2014 22:04 GMT
#1127
This is where playing swarm hosts hurts you. Snute has a big window here before colossus counts gets up to be aggressive but hosts are too slow
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
December 07 2014 22:04 GMT
#1128
On December 08 2014 07:04 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2014 07:03 Ej_ wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:02 The_Templar wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:01 Ej_ wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:59 The_Templar wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:59 Alchemik wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:58 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:57 Alchemik wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:56 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:56 Alchemik wrote:
[quote]
it doesn't matter really, they're both horrible

Soulkey literally advanced to Code S round of 16 by doing a 6 pool on fucking Alterzim Stronghold if that isn't good I don't know what is. Soulkey an actual god.

that doesn't mean 6 pool's good

no fun allowed

but I do have fun 9-pooling every Protoss I meet

I like to go 14/14 with a proxy hatchery personally

13pool 15hatch, cancel nexus before zealot, macro with no problem

I wonder if 12 overpool might be better for that?

On December 08 2014 07:01 Talionis wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:59 The_Templar wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:59 Alchemik wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:58 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:57 Alchemik wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:56 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:56 Alchemik wrote:
[quote]
it doesn't matter really, they're both horrible

Soulkey literally advanced to Code S round of 16 by doing a 6 pool on fucking Alterzim Stronghold if that isn't good I don't know what is. Soulkey an actual god.

that doesn't mean 6 pool's good

no fun allowed

but I do have fun 9-pooling every Protoss I meet

I like to go 14/14 with a proxy hatchery personally

13/13 baneling busts are what the cool kids are doing nowadays

Don't like using banelings in general.

13pool is what people recommended in Zerg Strategy thread to stop cannon rushes and I found out it has hilarious side effects

is it the same as ZvT 13 pool?

I have no idea. But the BO is 13pool, 15hatch, 6lings, gas trick for queen, OL
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
December 07 2014 22:05 GMT
#1129
I love the hydras using locusts as shields though
Neosteel Enthusiast
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
December 07 2014 22:05 GMT
#1130
I don't like how the IEM logo covers up the workers killed popup on the left.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
December 07 2014 22:05 GMT
#1131
That 4th doesn't matter, the 3 Vipers do.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
December 07 2014 22:05 GMT
#1132
On December 08 2014 07:04 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2014 07:04 Alchemik wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:03 Ej_ wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:02 The_Templar wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:01 Ej_ wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:59 The_Templar wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:59 Alchemik wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:58 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:57 Alchemik wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:56 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
[quote]
Soulkey literally advanced to Code S round of 16 by doing a 6 pool on fucking Alterzim Stronghold if that isn't good I don't know what is. Soulkey an actual god.

that doesn't mean 6 pool's good

no fun allowed

but I do have fun 9-pooling every Protoss I meet

I like to go 14/14 with a proxy hatchery personally

13pool 15hatch, cancel nexus before zealot, macro with no problem

I wonder if 12 overpool might be better for that?

On December 08 2014 07:01 Talionis wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:59 The_Templar wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:59 Alchemik wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:58 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:57 Alchemik wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:56 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
[quote]
Soulkey literally advanced to Code S round of 16 by doing a 6 pool on fucking Alterzim Stronghold if that isn't good I don't know what is. Soulkey an actual god.

that doesn't mean 6 pool's good

no fun allowed

but I do have fun 9-pooling every Protoss I meet

I like to go 14/14 with a proxy hatchery personally

13/13 baneling busts are what the cool kids are doing nowadays

Don't like using banelings in general.

13pool is what people recommended in Zerg Strategy thread to stop cannon rushes and I found out it has hilarious side effects

is it the same as ZvT 13 pool?

I have no idea. But the BO is 13pool, 15hatch, 6lings, gas trick for queen, OL

then yes, exactly the same
it's awesome in ZvT as well, almost always cancels CC and is a blind counter to a 2 rax
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
December 07 2014 22:05 GMT
#1133
herO controlling the pace of this one. Might be seeing another Snute reverse sweep
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
December 07 2014 22:06 GMT
#1134
herO is playing really solid this game
Neosteel Enthusiast
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
December 07 2014 22:06 GMT
#1135
I hate PvZ
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
December 07 2014 22:06 GMT
#1136
herOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 07 2014 22:06 GMT
#1137
Well, Snute looks pretty dead.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
December 07 2014 22:07 GMT
#1138
Warping in stalkers in the main? interesting
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
December 07 2014 22:07 GMT
#1139
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
December 07 2014 22:07 GMT
#1140
aw D;

tougher road for the Gumigod
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 160 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 580
ProTech162
BRAT_OK 89
Railgan 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1609
Shuttle 645
Dewaltoss 101
Trap 28
Bale 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Dota 2
420jenkins494
Counter-Strike
fl0m4194
Fnx 657
kRYSTAL_22
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4846
Liquid`Hasu597
Other Games
summit1g4471
Liquid`RaSZi1956
FrodaN883
B2W.Neo433
XaKoH 369
C9.Mang0188
ToD170
TKL 96
UpATreeSC80
RotterdaM77
QueenE68
Mew2King29
JuggernautJason15
PPMD13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
WardiTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 39
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2579
League of Legends
• TFBlade889
Other Games
• Shiphtur1326
• imaqtpie882
• WagamamaTV320
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 3m
Patches Events
20h 3m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.