• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:15
CEST 01:15
KST 08:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9287 users

[IEM Season IX] San José - Playoffs - Page 64

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 160 Next
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 07 2014 22:18 GMT
#1261
On December 08 2014 07:17 mierin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2014 07:16 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:14 mierin wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:09 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:08 OtherWorld wrote:
GG herO just won IEM San Jose


Rain still exists, as do proxy gates


Unfortunately he won't even meet him.

Gumigod will break his back and make him humble.


Is sigbetting still a thing? I'm drunk and I wanna sigbet that JD will beat Gumiho even though he probably won't


Sure. 1 week sig bet?


You got it! 1 week it is. In case I'm too drunk to remember please PM me if you notice I haven't changed my sig if JD loses.

I want to sigbet you too
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
December 07 2014 22:18 GMT
#1262
i still love the novelty of this commercial :D
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
December 07 2014 22:18 GMT
#1263
On December 08 2014 07:17 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2014 07:16 mierin wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:15 DJHelium wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:14 mierin wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:09 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:08 OtherWorld wrote:
GG herO just won IEM San Jose


Rain still exists, as do proxy gates


Unfortunately he won't even meet him.

Gumigod will break his back and make him humble.


Is sigbetting still a thing? I'm drunk and I wanna sigbet that JD will beat Gumiho even though he probably won't


I'm hungover and I gladly accept a sigbet!


Hey never really done this before...how long does the sig have to stay? Like, a month or so? In any case be thinking of how best to humiliate me haha.


Until 2015 seems like a good time?

And nothing too extreme of course, some manners. I bet Gumiho wins! Sounds good?


I never do these because I can't think of anything cool to put in the sig if I win xD. Should be fun for added suspense though.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
December 07 2014 22:18 GMT
#1264
On December 08 2014 07:17 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2014 07:11 Xinzoe wrote:
IEM Shenzen - 2-3 Jaedong
IEM Toronto - 2-3 Flash
IEM San Jose - 2-3 herO

the most consistent foreigner of all time!!!!

And if it was Bo3 he would have qualified every time.


If tournaments were Bo3 at Ro8+ MVP wouldn't have any championships.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-07 22:20:05
December 07 2014 22:19 GMT
#1265
Man I've never done a sigbet, maybe I'll do one for Rain vs Bomber. Any takers?
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Strela
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands1896 Posts
December 07 2014 22:19 GMT
#1266
On December 08 2014 07:16 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2014 07:14 OtherWorld wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:13 SatedSC2 wrote:
Very glad Snute lost.

herO is a much better player.

As their head-to-head record indicates, right?

Pls... Head to head is a very bad indicator

because it doesnt fit your street yes.
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
December 07 2014 22:19 GMT
#1267
Haha, this ad is such a rip off.
LiquipediaWanderer
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
December 07 2014 22:19 GMT
#1268
Snute
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
December 07 2014 22:19 GMT
#1269
On December 08 2014 07:18 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2014 07:17 Boucot wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:11 Xinzoe wrote:
IEM Shenzen - 2-3 Jaedong
IEM Toronto - 2-3 Flash
IEM San Jose - 2-3 herO

the most consistent foreigner of all time!!!!

And if it was Bo3 he would have qualified every time.


If tournaments were Bo3 at Ro8+ MVP wouldn't have any championships.

TB was right, the more long series the better.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
December 07 2014 22:19 GMT
#1270
On December 08 2014 07:18 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2014 07:17 NaboliC wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:13 Yorkie wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:11 NaboliC wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:10 Yorkie wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:08 NaboliC wrote:
Haha so fucking bad... It's really impossible to put static defense in your bases yes? Good you lose. Don't come back please.

Haha so fucking bad...It's really impossible to put anything reasonable or worthwhile in your posts yes? Good you leave LR. Don't come back please

What didn't you understand? Is it hard to put static defense in your bases at at least one out of five games when even the style demands it? You are smart.

Oh god he didn't leave the LR someone help. To your point why are you so mad that Snute didn't put static defense in his bases? Were you rooting for Snute? if that's the case why are you trashing him so hard now? And yes, I am smart

When did I say that I would leave? Do it yourself? Because he is bad and always throws, I hate throwers.

You are not smart.


And you are not a good poster. You don't need to make your argument about the intelligence of others, let your argument stand on its own merit instead of on ad hominem attacks.

He's destroying me man. I dunno if I can take it
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
NaboliC
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden130 Posts
December 07 2014 22:19 GMT
#1271
On December 08 2014 07:18 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2014 07:17 NaboliC wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:13 Yorkie wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:11 NaboliC wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:10 Yorkie wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:08 NaboliC wrote:
Haha so fucking bad... It's really impossible to put static defense in your bases yes? Good you lose. Don't come back please.

Haha so fucking bad...It's really impossible to put anything reasonable or worthwhile in your posts yes? Good you leave LR. Don't come back please

What didn't you understand? Is it hard to put static defense in your bases at at least one out of five games when even the style demands it? You are smart.

Oh god he didn't leave the LR someone help. To your point why are you so mad that Snute didn't put static defense in his bases? Were you rooting for Snute? if that's the case why are you trashing him so hard now? And yes, I am smart

When did I say that I would leave? Do it yourself? Because he is bad and always throws, I hate throwers.

You are not smart.


And you are not a good poster. You don't need to make your argument about the intelligence of others, let your argument stand on its own merit instead of on ad hominem attacks.

Yes the truth hurts sometimes.
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
December 07 2014 22:19 GMT
#1272
On December 08 2014 07:18 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2014 07:17 mierin wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:16 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:14 mierin wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:09 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:08 OtherWorld wrote:
GG herO just won IEM San Jose


Rain still exists, as do proxy gates


Unfortunately he won't even meet him.

Gumigod will break his back and make him humble.


Is sigbetting still a thing? I'm drunk and I wanna sigbet that JD will beat Gumiho even though he probably won't


Sure. 1 week sig bet?


You got it! 1 week it is. In case I'm too drunk to remember please PM me if you notice I haven't changed my sig if JD loses.

I want to sigbet you too


Wait how do I determine whose sigbet to honor then??
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
December 07 2014 22:20 GMT
#1273
I kinda wanna do a sigbet, but I'm not cool enough
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
December 07 2014 22:20 GMT
#1274
On December 08 2014 07:19 mierin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2014 07:18 The_Templar wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:17 mierin wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:16 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:14 mierin wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:09 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:08 OtherWorld wrote:
GG herO just won IEM San Jose


Rain still exists, as do proxy gates


Unfortunately he won't even meet him.

Gumigod will break his back and make him humble.


Is sigbetting still a thing? I'm drunk and I wanna sigbet that JD will beat Gumiho even though he probably won't


Sure. 1 week sig bet?


You got it! 1 week it is. In case I'm too drunk to remember please PM me if you notice I haven't changed my sig if JD loses.

I want to sigbet you too


Wait how do I determine whose sigbet to honor then??


Since you already accepted vs FMW then my sigbet is off :D
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
December 07 2014 22:20 GMT
#1275
On December 08 2014 07:19 mierin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2014 07:18 The_Templar wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:17 mierin wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:16 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:14 mierin wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:09 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:08 OtherWorld wrote:
GG herO just won IEM San Jose


Rain still exists, as do proxy gates


Unfortunately he won't even meet him.

Gumigod will break his back and make him humble.


Is sigbetting still a thing? I'm drunk and I wanna sigbet that JD will beat Gumiho even though he probably won't


Sure. 1 week sig bet?


You got it! 1 week it is. In case I'm too drunk to remember please PM me if you notice I haven't changed my sig if JD loses.

I want to sigbet you too


Wait how do I determine whose sigbet to honor then??

Do it with the guy with the most posts, so you see it more often.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-07 22:21:13
December 07 2014 22:20 GMT
#1276
On December 08 2014 07:20 Alchemik wrote:
I kinda wanna do a sigbet, but I'm not cool enough

i'll bet you rain beating bomber, or anybody who wants i guess
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
December 07 2014 22:21 GMT
#1277
Jaedong vs Gumiho sigbets? Pft, way too easy. I would feel bad stealing your sigs.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
December 07 2014 22:21 GMT
#1278
On December 08 2014 07:19 mierin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2014 07:18 The_Templar wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:17 mierin wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:16 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:14 mierin wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:09 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:08 OtherWorld wrote:
GG herO just won IEM San Jose


Rain still exists, as do proxy gates


Unfortunately he won't even meet him.

Gumigod will break his back and make him humble.


Is sigbetting still a thing? I'm drunk and I wanna sigbet that JD will beat Gumiho even though he probably won't


Sure. 1 week sig bet?


You got it! 1 week it is. In case I'm too drunk to remember please PM me if you notice I haven't changed my sig if JD loses.

I want to sigbet you too


Wait how do I determine whose sigbet to honor then??


You can always have 2 parts in your sig
LiquipediaWanderer
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
December 07 2014 22:21 GMT
#1279
On December 08 2014 07:17 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2014 07:16 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:14 OtherWorld wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:13 SatedSC2 wrote:
Very glad Snute lost.

herO is a much better player.

As their head-to-head record indicates, right?

Pls... Head to head is a very bad indicator

Yeah I know, but pretending herO's a way better player is ridiculous. A better player, most probably yes. But not by a large margin.

Fair enough, still it isn't only about the "raw skill" , dealing with pressure is also part of being a progamer and Snute seems to lack in that area.

On December 08 2014 07:16 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2014 07:16 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:14 OtherWorld wrote:
On December 08 2014 07:13 SatedSC2 wrote:
Very glad Snute lost.

herO is a much better player.

As their head-to-head record indicates, right?

Pls... Head to head is a very bad indicator

Not surprising that a Jaedong fan would say that


So random
Salty Polt fan?
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
December 07 2014 22:21 GMT
#1280
On December 08 2014 07:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2014 07:20 Alchemik wrote:
I kinda wanna do a sigbet, but I'm not cool enough

i'll bet you rain beating bomber

nobody sane would take a sigbet vs Rain
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 160 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 98
Nina 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 557
910 35
MaD[AoV]31
Bale 15
League of Legends
JimRising 666
Counter-Strike
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox580
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3809
Other Games
summit1g8801
shahzam421
C9.Mang0319
Day[9].tv218
Trikslyr37
JuggernautJason6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick350
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie882
• Shiphtur575
• Day9tv218
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
45m
Patches Events
16h 45m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.