On November 08 2014 03:24 Aeromi wrote:
and there it is....
dunno if I like it though. I was hoping for an aoe that temporarily decrease upgrade levels by 1 :p
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
On November 08 2014 03:24 Aeromi wrote: and there it is.... dunno if I like it though. I was hoping for an aoe that temporarily decrease upgrade levels by 1 :p | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On November 08 2014 03:24 REyeM wrote: Casuals who don't want to 2v2, seems like my area ![]() That's me :D | ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
On November 08 2014 03:24 REyeM wrote: Casuals who don't want to 2v2, seems like my area ![]() I don't understand this? | ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12134 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On November 08 2014 03:24 Deathstar wrote: A real change would be to change forcefield mechanic and warp in mechanic They did, Zerg has a FF breaker unit and Warpin nerfed a bit | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
Clonester
Germany2808 Posts
| ||
|
Talionis
Scotland4085 Posts
| ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
LotV beta in January according to one of my sources. | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
On November 08 2014 03:25 Aeromi wrote: wtf | ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12134 Posts
On November 08 2014 03:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2014 03:24 Deathstar wrote: A real change would be to change forcefield mechanic and warp in mechanic They did, Zerg has a FF breaker unit and Warpin nerfed a bit Therefore buff to T1 gateway unit? Hohoho... | ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
On November 08 2014 03:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Did Corruptors just go from the worst to the best unit in the game? Literally added Void ray everything to it! ....i thought burrowed baneling movement was bad.... | ||
|
Sapphire.lux
Romania2620 Posts
| ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
REyeM
2674 Posts
On November 08 2014 03:25 Deathstar wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2014 03:24 REyeM wrote: Casuals who don't want to 2v2, seems like my area ![]() I don't understand this? Me neither, but I think I'm probably going to like it, I just reposted what someone wrote on twitter | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g9701 FrodaN2493 Liquid`RaSZi1943 C9.Mang0367 ToD227 Livibee197 Pyrionflax97 Maynarde95 ArmadaUGS39 Mew2King37 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• musti20045 • Sammyuel • CranKy Ducklings SOOP10 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|