It's not that bad
Let's focus on the positive
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Ace Frehley
2030 Posts
It's not that bad Let's focus on the positive | ||
|
KtJ
United States3514 Posts
On November 08 2014 14:04 TheDougler wrote: How bad was Dallas? | ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
On November 08 2014 14:04 Popkiller wrote: really glad I didn't buy a ticket for blizzcon this year. lol at least you can do other things during the delay like watch other shit but if you went to blizzcon, you're committed and you got rekted | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On November 08 2014 14:05 genai wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2014 14:04 Snijjer wrote: On November 08 2014 14:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote: Might be because I'm drunk but I fucking love this Funny how alcohol can do this. I bet you're also rooting for Taeja. Who the hell isnt? A lot of sensible people like me. | ||
|
SFDuality
United States1318 Posts
On November 08 2014 14:02 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Does anyone just want to cry with me? I feel like crying. I've moved on to hysterical sobbing. | ||
|
Tobblish
Sweden6404 Posts
On November 08 2014 14:06 TheDougler wrote: You guys are crazy, Dallas wasn't that bad. Nothing compared to PPSL with the infamous "Gus". That IPL event when they postponed the event after a truck had destroyed some cable. IPL 2 (?) | ||
|
plogamer
Canada3132 Posts
On November 08 2014 14:02 Deathstar wrote: Are we being punished for being hyped about this tournament? We're being punished for lapping up substandard entertainment in the name of #passion #e-sports. For ex. only recently has dedicated observing become a standard. Not a whole lot of people gave a fuck, or even showed appreciation, about the likes of ST_Legend and his impeccable observing. | ||
|
brickrd
United States4894 Posts
On November 08 2014 14:06 goody153 wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2014 14:02 Deathstar wrote: On November 08 2014 14:02 pmp10 wrote: The tournament that we deserve. Are we being punished for being hyped about this tournament? yes and why doesn't blizzard have a lan capable copy of sc2 ? i mean they should have something like that they tested, right? .. it's not like sc2 is like dota 2 or something where you can spectate ingame while the game ish appening even if they had a proprietary LAN client it's still possible that someone could leak or crack it not saying i agree with it (LAN please) but if their logic is being paranoid about piracy i can see it | ||
|
showstealer1829
Australia3123 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On November 08 2014 14:07 SFDuality wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2014 14:02 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Does anyone just want to cry with me? I feel like crying. I've moved on to hysterical sobbing. I'm just gonna drink myself to death tonight. I wish I had drugs, I'd do them ALL tonight | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
On November 08 2014 14:07 Ace Frehley wrote: C'mon guys It's not that bad Let's focus on the positive ??? | ||
|
Kevin_Sorbo
Canada3217 Posts
| ||
|
NKexquisite
United States911 Posts
| ||
|
Jealous
10390 Posts
So far, I am underwhelmed. And those LotV upgrades? Feels like some UMS joke. | ||
|
TheDougler
Canada8323 Posts
Held the record for longest LR thread for quite some time. So much Decorah eagles passion. I'll link the LR if nobody else does. | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On November 08 2014 11:43 Die4Ever wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2014 11:42 The_Templar wrote: On November 08 2014 11:42 Die4Ever wrote: uh oh the casters are hyping this up too much Nah we're good it's dangerous when casters hype things called it | ||
|
MrMotionPicture
United States4327 Posts
On November 08 2014 14:07 Ace Frehley wrote: C'mon guys It's not that bad Let's focus on the positive The positive is my bed is right next to me and looking comfortable... And the game finally started. GG | ||
|
KtJ
United States3514 Posts
| ||
|
brickrd
United States4894 Posts
On November 08 2014 14:07 projectChaos wrote: NSA sound guy has organized this series the NSA sound guy is probably sending agents to the venue to arrest Bomber for having a name with terrorist connotations | ||
|
Yorbon
Netherlands4272 Posts
One of them should just 11/11 nvm, too late already | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Bisu Horang2 Jaedong BeSt Hyuk firebathero actioN Light [ Show more ] Mini Stork Zeus Soma Soulkey EffOrt Last Leta ggaemo ZerO Pusan Snow Rush Mong Killer Aegong hero Mind Shine Sexy Sharp Bale NaDa Shinee ToSsGirL soO Terrorterran sorry Free Yoon zelot JulyZerg PianO HiyA ajuk12(nOOB) Noble League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns39839 singsing2029 B2W.Neo458 XBOCT333 Livibee180 DeMusliM178 Mew2King135 Liquid`LucifroN130 XaKoH ArmadaUGS99 QueenE82 Chillindude9 ZerO(Twitch)9 Railgan7 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|