On November 02 2014 04:16 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Man I'm surprisingly rooting for along most of the same lines as you, so strange...
Man I'm surprisingly rooting for along most of the same lines as you, so strange...
Why should that be strange?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On November 02 2014 04:16 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On November 02 2014 04:16 Lorning wrote: I'm happy with either StarDust or MC winning blizzcon But cheering for MC Man I'm surprisingly rooting for along most of the same lines as you, so strange... Why should that be strange? | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On November 02 2014 04:16 lastride wrote: Show nested quote + On November 02 2014 04:15 stuchiu wrote: On November 02 2014 04:13 lastride wrote: Boxer and Nada both reached finals when they were 25 tho Nestea 30. hehe yah, but nothing comes close to an OSL final ![]() JulyZerg is God. | ||
|
Flossy
United States870 Posts
| ||
|
Superbanana
2369 Posts
![]() | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On November 02 2014 04:17 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On November 02 2014 04:16 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On November 02 2014 04:16 Lorning wrote: I'm happy with either StarDust or MC winning blizzcon But cheering for MC Man I'm surprisingly rooting for along most of the same lines as you, so strange... Why should that be strange? Cause I feel like we're always rooting for different players in tournaments. | ||
|
Lockdown-
United States298 Posts
| ||
|
y0su
Finland7871 Posts
On November 02 2014 04:15 TitusVI wrote: I was on r/leagueoflegends and there was a post you guys need viewers so I am here. Give me a drink please. depends who you're cheering for :D (see the link in my sig) | ||
|
VeNoM HaZ Skill
United States1528 Posts
On November 02 2014 04:16 stuchiu wrote: Nada was the greatest BW o all time, and I dont care what anyone says. Wins golden badge in '02, makes back-to-back OSL finals in '06. | ||
|
sage_francis
France1823 Posts
| ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On November 02 2014 04:15 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On November 02 2014 04:15 TitusVI wrote: I was on r/leagueoflegends and there was a post you guys need viewers so I am here. Give me a drink please. I have some salt water from Jaedong losing, want that? Actually, you should keep the salt water to hydrate from drinking. | ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
On November 02 2014 04:17 TheDwf wrote: Show nested quote + On November 02 2014 04:16 Yorkie wrote: Weird vetoes so far. But I guess Overgrowth is a good strike to eliminate something like a 2 base immortal bust or something It's the best Protoss map in PvT in the current map pool Yeah I just thought Stardust's bans were interesting. | ||
|
Kevin_Sorbo
Canada3217 Posts
On November 02 2014 04:17 IntoTheheart wrote: Show nested quote + On November 02 2014 04:16 Kevin_Sorbo wrote: lets see what the book of protoss bullshit has in store! Isn't MC the other author of the book of Protoss bullshit? Stardust can read/write allright I think ![]() | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
On November 02 2014 04:16 stuchiu wrote: Nada was the greatest BW o all time, and I dont care what anyone says. "Hey hey hey, Flash, I'm real happy for your OSL, but NADA WAS THE BEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME, BEST PLAYER." | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On November 02 2014 04:18 VeNoM HaZ Skill wrote: Show nested quote + On November 02 2014 04:16 stuchiu wrote: Nada was the greatest BW o all time, and I dont care what anyone says. Wins golden badge in '02, makes back-to-back OSL finals in '06. After his dad passed away too. =/ | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
mikumegurine
Canada3145 Posts
@making cheese | ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On November 02 2014 04:17 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On November 02 2014 04:17 Lorning wrote: On November 02 2014 04:16 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On November 02 2014 04:16 Lorning wrote: I'm happy with either StarDust or MC winning blizzcon But cheering for MC Man I'm surprisingly rooting for along most of the same lines as you, so strange... Why should that be strange? Cause I feel like we're always rooting for different players in tournaments. I either cheer for Prime players, or for players who can create the most salt So maybe you like to cheer for fan favorites, except for blizzcon | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 SteadfastSC StarCraft: Brood WarLamboSC2 mouzHeroMarine IndyStarCraft ProTech156 Rex UpATreeSC BRAT_OK Britney Dota 2Shuttle EffOrt Light Mini Soma Rush firebathero Snow ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1796 B2W.Neo1088 Beastyqt415 Hui .197 ArmadaUGS181 KnowMe158 FrodaN145 QueenE102 Mew2King90 Trikslyr62 Dewaltoss42 ToD41 ZerO(Twitch)18 C9.Mang08 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|