What about NesTea?

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On November 02 2014 04:06 TheDwf wrote: Show nested quote + On November 02 2014 04:05 Zealously wrote: On November 02 2014 04:05 TheDwf wrote: On November 02 2014 04:03 y0su wrote: On November 02 2014 04:03 TheDwf wrote: On November 02 2014 04:01 Shellshock wrote: last two meetings between Bomber and Jaedong Bomber 2-3 Jaedong Bomber 3-2 Jaedong both on most recent patch Guess I should have been less surprised http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:TheDwf/2014_WCS_Global_Finals_Contest Bragging rights (while I still can) invalid bracket... you wrote in some guy named bogus I don't know who this "INnoVation" guy is Stop acting like a grizzled WW2 vet and accept that he's not Bogus anymore D: And what next? Calling LosirA "KANGHO"?! What about NesTea? ![]() | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
Poll: Recommend Bomber vs Jaedong Game 4? ★★★ - Good game (22) ★★ - Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (6) ★★★★★ - One of the best games of the year (6) ★★★★ - Highly recommended game (4) ★ - Do not see this game no matter what (3) 41 total votes Your vote: Recommend Bomber vs Jaedong Game 4? (Vote): ★ - Do not see this game no matter what | ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
On November 02 2014 04:05 H8 wrote: You have my deepest sympathy. sorry boys, pick a good player next time ![]() | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On November 02 2014 04:07 Yorkie wrote: Show nested quote + On November 02 2014 04:06 TheDwf wrote: On November 02 2014 04:05 Zealously wrote: On November 02 2014 04:05 TheDwf wrote: On November 02 2014 04:03 y0su wrote: On November 02 2014 04:03 TheDwf wrote: On November 02 2014 04:01 Shellshock wrote: last two meetings between Bomber and Jaedong Bomber 2-3 Jaedong Bomber 3-2 Jaedong both on most recent patch Guess I should have been less surprised http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:TheDwf/2014_WCS_Global_Finals_Contest Bragging rights (while I still can) invalid bracket... you wrote in some guy named bogus I don't know who this "INnoVation" guy is Stop acting like a grizzled WW2 vet and accept that he's not Bogus anymore D: And what next? Calling LosirA "KANGHO"?! I call him both, mostly because we are on real name terms This brag wasn't even subtle | ||
|
royalroadweed
United States8301 Posts
On November 02 2014 04:07 [PkF] Wire wrote: Show nested quote + On November 02 2014 04:06 TheDwf wrote: On November 02 2014 04:05 Zealously wrote: On November 02 2014 04:05 TheDwf wrote: On November 02 2014 04:03 y0su wrote: On November 02 2014 04:03 TheDwf wrote: On November 02 2014 04:01 Shellshock wrote: last two meetings between Bomber and Jaedong Bomber 2-3 Jaedong Bomber 3-2 Jaedong both on most recent patch Guess I should have been less surprised http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:TheDwf/2014_WCS_Global_Finals_Contest Bragging rights (while I still can) invalid bracket... you wrote in some guy named bogus I don't know who this "INnoVation" guy is Stop acting like a grizzled WW2 vet and accept that he's not Bogus anymore D: And what next? Calling LosirA "KANGHO"?! How do you call Zest ? Wooki > Zest. | ||
|
y0su
Finland7871 Posts
On November 02 2014 04:07 Boucot wrote: Show nested quote + On November 02 2014 04:05 Zephyp wrote: On November 02 2014 04:03 Boucot wrote: I wouldn't be surprised to see a new LotV teasing thing today on the stream. Would you ? If we get something LotV related, I'd expect it next weekend, not this. I'm not talking about an announcement, just a small teasing like they did this week in this tweet : that's just their version of an announcement of an announcement | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
On November 02 2014 04:07 pure.Wasted wrote: Shit shit shit slept in. Missed what appears to be a god damn close series!! Arrgggh noo Close but nothing too great yet. Just a bunch of 3 star games. | ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
On November 02 2014 04:07 [PkF] Wire wrote: Show nested quote + On November 02 2014 04:06 TheDwf wrote: On November 02 2014 04:05 Zealously wrote: On November 02 2014 04:05 TheDwf wrote: On November 02 2014 04:03 y0su wrote: On November 02 2014 04:03 TheDwf wrote: On November 02 2014 04:01 Shellshock wrote: last two meetings between Bomber and Jaedong Bomber 2-3 Jaedong Bomber 3-2 Jaedong both on most recent patch Guess I should have been less surprised http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:TheDwf/2014_WCS_Global_Finals_Contest Bragging rights (while I still can) invalid bracket... you wrote in some guy named bogus I don't know who this "INnoVation" guy is Stop acting like a grizzled WW2 vet and accept that he's not Bogus anymore D: And what next? Calling LosirA "KANGHO"?! How do you call Zest ? Zest, because I didn't know him from his previous names^ | ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
| ||
|
Swisslink
2958 Posts
On November 02 2014 04:07 VeNoM HaZ Skill wrote: Show nested quote + On November 02 2014 04:06 TheDwf wrote: On November 02 2014 04:05 Zealously wrote: On November 02 2014 04:05 TheDwf wrote: On November 02 2014 04:03 y0su wrote: On November 02 2014 04:03 TheDwf wrote: On November 02 2014 04:01 Shellshock wrote: last two meetings between Bomber and Jaedong Bomber 2-3 Jaedong Bomber 3-2 Jaedong both on most recent patch Guess I should have been less surprised http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:TheDwf/2014_WCS_Global_Finals_Contest Bragging rights (while I still can) invalid bracket... you wrote in some guy named bogus I don't know who this "INnoVation" guy is Stop acting like a grizzled WW2 vet and accept that he's not Bogus anymore D: And what next? Calling LosirA "KANGHO"?! Calling Tester "Trickster". or MKP MVPMarineKing :-/ | ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
On November 02 2014 04:06 TheDwf wrote: Show nested quote + On November 02 2014 04:05 Zealously wrote: On November 02 2014 04:05 TheDwf wrote: On November 02 2014 04:03 y0su wrote: On November 02 2014 04:03 TheDwf wrote: On November 02 2014 04:01 Shellshock wrote: last two meetings between Bomber and Jaedong Bomber 2-3 Jaedong Bomber 3-2 Jaedong both on most recent patch Guess I should have been less surprised http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:TheDwf/2014_WCS_Global_Finals_Contest Bragging rights (while I still can) invalid bracket... you wrote in some guy named bogus I don't know who this "INnoVation" guy is Stop acting like a grizzled WW2 vet and accept that he's not Bogus anymore D: And what next? Calling LosirA "KANGHO"?! I still refer to Swagger as BabyByeBye. | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On November 02 2014 04:08 royalroadweed wrote: Show nested quote + On November 02 2014 04:07 [PkF] Wire wrote: On November 02 2014 04:06 TheDwf wrote: On November 02 2014 04:05 Zealously wrote: On November 02 2014 04:05 TheDwf wrote: On November 02 2014 04:03 y0su wrote: On November 02 2014 04:03 TheDwf wrote: On November 02 2014 04:01 Shellshock wrote: last two meetings between Bomber and Jaedong Bomber 2-3 Jaedong Bomber 3-2 Jaedong both on most recent patch Guess I should have been less surprised http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:TheDwf/2014_WCS_Global_Finals_Contest Bragging rights (while I still can) invalid bracket... you wrote in some guy named bogus I don't know who this "INnoVation" guy is Stop acting like a grizzled WW2 vet and accept that he's not Bogus anymore D: And what next? Calling LosirA "KANGHO"?! How do you call Zest ? Wooki > Zest. P7GAB | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
AccoWand
354 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
H8
Czech Republic563 Posts
On November 02 2014 04:08 royalroadweed wrote: Show nested quote + On November 02 2014 04:07 [PkF] Wire wrote: On November 02 2014 04:06 TheDwf wrote: On November 02 2014 04:05 Zealously wrote: On November 02 2014 04:05 TheDwf wrote: On November 02 2014 04:03 y0su wrote: On November 02 2014 04:03 TheDwf wrote: On November 02 2014 04:01 Shellshock wrote: last two meetings between Bomber and Jaedong Bomber 2-3 Jaedong Bomber 3-2 Jaedong both on most recent patch Guess I should have been less surprised http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:TheDwf/2014_WCS_Global_Finals_Contest Bragging rights (while I still can) invalid bracket... you wrote in some guy named bogus I don't know who this "INnoVation" guy is Stop acting like a grizzled WW2 vet and accept that he's not Bogus anymore D: And what next? Calling LosirA "KANGHO"?! How do you call Zest ? Wooki > Zest. P7GAB was best. | ||
|
y0su
Finland7871 Posts
On November 02 2014 04:07 pure.Wasted wrote: Shit shit shit slept in. Missed what appears to be a god damn close series!! Arrgggh noo 3-2 but the games themselves weren't particularly close. | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
![]() | ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
On November 02 2014 04:08 AccoWand wrote: Well i might as well do some face swaps during dead time. .. + Show Spoiler + ![]() Worst face-swap ever. | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 SteadfastSC StarCraft: Brood WarLamboSC2 mouzHeroMarine IndyStarCraft ProTech156 Rex UpATreeSC BRAT_OK Britney Dota 2Shuttle EffOrt Light Mini Soma Rush firebathero Snow ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1796 B2W.Neo1088 Beastyqt415 Hui .197 ArmadaUGS181 KnowMe158 FrodaN145 QueenE102 Mew2King90 Trikslyr62 Dewaltoss42 ToD41 ZerO(Twitch)18 C9.Mang08 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|