• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:17
CEST 10:17
KST 17:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9234 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 893

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 891 892 893 894 895 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 27 2014 01:09 GMT
#17841
On October 27 2014 10:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2014 10:07 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 27 2014 10:01 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 27 2014 09:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 27 2014 09:57 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 27 2014 09:55 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 27 2014 09:53 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 27 2014 09:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 27 2014 09:51 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 27 2014 09:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
Why would we need him? We have Solar and RorO.
We also just bought Dear, who was a beast in 2013 and will hopefully rise again in 2015.

Solar is insane...but RoRo hasnt looked good in over a year (RORO WILL RISE AGAIN) and dear has also looked weak in the past 9-10 months...

Roro hasn't been good for a while, but you never know. He was on a tear in 2013, same with Dear. Dear probably just missed the environment, which explains his comparatively lackluster year. I think that Innovation was in the same boat.

we will see...but I agree all three of them are insanely good when at their best, lets hope they return to excellence in 2015 I think it would be fun to see RoRo at blizzcon...

I'm not that hopeful for Roro at Blizzcon, but I"m hoping that we can at least make playoffs in PL.

ah Im rooting for Jin Air and SKT too much, but samsung def would be interesting...

I definitely don't think that we're gonna win, but it feels like it'd be nice to actually make playoffs. KT's only gonna get stronger next season, and SKT'll be... interesting. I'm also a little hyped for YoeFW as well.

totally forgot about that..damn gonna have to root for them too
how is KT only getting better? cause of stats? Zest is def good, TY is solid FlaSh is never bad in PL so whats new that makes them "better"

They recruited Coach Ryu Won. Basically, Baby/TY and Flash are only gonna get better through his guidance.

Coach Park is teh one that CJ has right?

Yeah, he went from SKT-T1 to EG-TL and is now working for CJ Entus. They did decently to my knowledge, given their player strengths among other things.
kiss kiss fall in love
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 27 2014 01:10 GMT
#17842
On October 27 2014 10:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2014 10:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 27 2014 10:07 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 27 2014 10:01 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 27 2014 09:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 27 2014 09:57 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 27 2014 09:55 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 27 2014 09:53 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 27 2014 09:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 27 2014 09:51 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
Solar is insane...but RoRo hasnt looked good in over a year (RORO WILL RISE AGAIN) and dear has also looked weak in the past 9-10 months...

Roro hasn't been good for a while, but you never know. He was on a tear in 2013, same with Dear. Dear probably just missed the environment, which explains his comparatively lackluster year. I think that Innovation was in the same boat.

we will see...but I agree all three of them are insanely good when at their best, lets hope they return to excellence in 2015 I think it would be fun to see RoRo at blizzcon...

I'm not that hopeful for Roro at Blizzcon, but I"m hoping that we can at least make playoffs in PL.

ah Im rooting for Jin Air and SKT too much, but samsung def would be interesting...

I definitely don't think that we're gonna win, but it feels like it'd be nice to actually make playoffs. KT's only gonna get stronger next season, and SKT'll be... interesting. I'm also a little hyped for YoeFW as well.

totally forgot about that..damn gonna have to root for them too
how is KT only getting better? cause of stats? Zest is def good, TY is solid FlaSh is never bad in PL so whats new that makes them "better"

They recruited Coach Ryu Won. Basically, Baby/TY and Flash are only gonna get better through his guidance.

Coach Park is teh one that CJ has right?

Yeah, he went from SKT-T1 to EG-TL and is now working for CJ Entus. They did decently to my knowledge, given their player strengths among other things.

EffOrt was unbelievably clutch in the round 3 playoffs, such a good set of series. I'm glad I was actually able to watch those.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-27 01:16:41
October 27 2014 01:12 GMT
#17843
On October 27 2014 10:10 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2014 10:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 27 2014 10:09 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 27 2014 10:07 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 27 2014 10:01 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 27 2014 09:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 27 2014 09:57 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 27 2014 09:55 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 27 2014 09:53 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 27 2014 09:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
Roro hasn't been good for a while, but you never know. He was on a tear in 2013, same with Dear. Dear probably just missed the environment, which explains his comparatively lackluster year. I think that Innovation was in the same boat.

we will see...but I agree all three of them are insanely good when at their best, lets hope they return to excellence in 2015 I think it would be fun to see RoRo at blizzcon...

I'm not that hopeful for Roro at Blizzcon, but I"m hoping that we can at least make playoffs in PL.

ah Im rooting for Jin Air and SKT too much, but samsung def would be interesting...

I definitely don't think that we're gonna win, but it feels like it'd be nice to actually make playoffs. KT's only gonna get stronger next season, and SKT'll be... interesting. I'm also a little hyped for YoeFW as well.

totally forgot about that..damn gonna have to root for them too
how is KT only getting better? cause of stats? Zest is def good, TY is solid FlaSh is never bad in PL so whats new that makes them "better"

They recruited Coach Ryu Won. Basically, Baby/TY and Flash are only gonna get better through his guidance.

Coach Park is teh one that CJ has right?

Yeah, he went from SKT-T1 to EG-TL and is now working for CJ Entus. They did decently to my knowledge, given their player strengths among other things.

EffOrt was unbelievably clutch in the round 3 playoffs, such a good set of series. I'm glad I was actually able to watch those.

Yeah, CJ Entus had a better year than I thought that they would have. Now since EffOrt retired, it'll be interesting to see how the rest of the team does under Ryu Won's guidance.

edit: Hydra's also gone. The time of CJ Zerg Supremacy is basically over.
kiss kiss fall in love
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-27 01:19:47
October 27 2014 01:19 GMT
#17844
On October 27 2014 09:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2014 09:45 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 27 2014 09:43 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 27 2014 09:37 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 27 2014 09:29 Dodgin wrote:
drg is only non kespa cause DRG is too good for KeSPA

FTFY

He isn't too good for KeSPA. Don't think that any of the teams would really feel him to be a necessity.

samsung might besides he said he doesnt want to be on kespa anyways so it doesnt matter....

Why would we need him? We have Solar and RorO.
We also just bought Dear, who was a beast in 2013 and will hopefully rise again in 2015.

Solar and Shine will end everyone

I hope CJ will get another good zerg though
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
October 27 2014 01:26 GMT
#17845
Who do want to win?
MMA for me.
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
October 27 2014 01:33 GMT
#17846
On October 27 2014 10:26 KtJ wrote:
Who do want to win?
MMA for me.

I want soo or jjakji
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
October 27 2014 01:37 GMT
#17847
TaeJa ofc
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 27 2014 01:37 GMT
#17848
If it has to be a P, I want Zest. If it has to be a T, I want Bomber. If it has to be a Z, I want soO.

And if it doesn't have to be anything at all, I want Zest
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
October 27 2014 01:38 GMT
#17849
On October 27 2014 10:37 [PkF] Wire wrote:
If it has to be a P, I want Zest. If it has to be a T, I want Bomber. If it has to be a Z, I want soO.

And if it doesn't have to be anything at all, I want Zest

Z:Jaedong
T:MMA
P:MC/Zest
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
TerranOwnsAll
Profile Joined January 2014
359 Posts
October 27 2014 01:40 GMT
#17850
Holy smokes, almost 900 pages of hypage?!?! Dayyyyyummm, nice goin boys!
Man, I miss how dominant seige tanks were in SC1. Wish they would bring that back in SC2
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 27 2014 01:44 GMT
#17851
Prediction time!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 27 2014 01:51 GMT
#17852
On October 27 2014 10:44 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Prediction time!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I'm more or less okay with this one, actually. Polt doesn't win, but I wasn't expecting him to anyway.
kiss kiss fall in love
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 27 2014 01:55 GMT
#17853
On October 27 2014 10:44 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Prediction time!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Very reasonable predictions. I'd expect more 3-0s then that though.
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 27 2014 02:01 GMT
#17854
On October 27 2014 10:55 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2014 10:44 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Prediction time!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Very reasonable predictions. I'd expect more 3-0s then that though.

ikr
How are you doing today?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 27 2014 02:01 GMT
#17855
On October 27 2014 10:55 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2014 10:44 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Prediction time!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Very reasonable predictions. I'd expect more 3-0s then that though.

We only had 2 last year, didn't we?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-27 02:03:08
October 27 2014 02:02 GMT
#17856
On October 27 2014 11:01 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2014 10:55 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 27 2014 10:44 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Prediction time!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Very reasonable predictions. I'd expect more 3-0s then that though.

We only had 2 last year, didn't we?

JD vs Mvp and Maru vs MC iirc.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 27 2014 02:03 GMT
#17857
Btw, King, Templar, we still playing?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-27 02:06:02
October 27 2014 02:05 GMT
#17858
On October 27 2014 11:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Btw, King, Templar, we still playing?

king just left, I'm still here
We played a sick feed 3v3 with some random
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-27 02:10:39
October 27 2014 02:08 GMT
#17859
On October 27 2014 11:01 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2014 10:55 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 27 2014 10:44 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Prediction time!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Very reasonable predictions. I'd expect more 3-0s then that though.

We only had 2 last year, didn't we?


True. But 3-0s happen roughly 20-25% of the time (source: I'm guessing), so I'd expect it to happen more than once.

Its a common feature of predictions to have not many 3-0s, since people like to tend to the mean.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 27 2014 02:10 GMT
#17860
On October 27 2014 11:02 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2014 11:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 27 2014 10:55 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 27 2014 10:44 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Prediction time!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Very reasonable predictions. I'd expect more 3-0s then that though.

We only had 2 last year, didn't we?

JD vs Mvp and Maru vs MC iirc.

mc took a game off maru
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 891 892 893 894 895 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech10
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 247
Hyuk 146
910 74
Mong 70
Leta 52
Shinee 49
PianO 40
soO 39
Killer 36
Mind 35
[ Show more ]
Bale 30
Aegong 23
ToSsGirL 18
ZergMaN 15
HiyA 15
sorry 15
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
ceh9507
shoxiejesuss390
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King227
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1834
Other Games
summit1g8928
olofmeister1046
Happy390
crisheroes245
Sick178
ArmadaUGS111
Livibee103
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick572
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream255
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH148
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2292
League of Legends
• Rush1614
• Jankos996
• Stunt563
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 43m
OSC
4h 43m
Stellar Fest
4h 43m
OSC
15h 43m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.