• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:41
CEST 07:41
KST 14:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5724 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 182

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 15:17 GMT
#3621
On October 15 2014 00:16 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 00:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 00:14 Yorkie wrote:
I only take sig bets I know I can win, like when Musicus told me JD was gonna win WCS AM season 2. Haha that was a good time. He lost in the ro32. Easiest win of my life

what were the terms?

It was a 3 month bet I think. He had to put something like "JD is a fraud, I am the #1 Has fan in the world!" definitely not exactly what it was but close-ish

He had to put that JD always got bracket luck LOL
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-14 15:18:17
October 14 2014 15:18 GMT
#3622
Once I made a sig bet that Naniwa would win dreamhack winter. He lost to JYP

Last blizzcon I made a sig bet that Mvp would beat Jaedong
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 15:18 GMT
#3623
On October 15 2014 00:16 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 00:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 00:14 Yorkie wrote:
I only take sig bets I know I can win, like when Musicus told me JD was gonna win WCS AM season 2. Haha that was a good time. He lost in the ro32. Easiest win of my life

what were the terms?

I don't even remember what I would have to do if JD won it all, I didn't even consider it because it was never going to happen

soO has a greater chance of finishing second in all the GSL's next year than JD has of winning Blizzcon
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 14 2014 15:18 GMT
#3624
On October 15 2014 00:18 The_Templar wrote:
Once I made a sig bet that Naniwa would win dreamhack winter. He lost to JYP

Last blizzcon I made a sig bet that Mvp would beat Jaedong

So you are not really good at it i guess
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 14 2014 15:19 GMT
#3625
hmm...i def have had more than 4 posts on this, templar, when was the last time the passionboard was updated?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 15:19 GMT
#3626
On October 15 2014 00:17 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 00:16 Yorkie wrote:
On October 15 2014 00:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 00:14 Yorkie wrote:
I only take sig bets I know I can win, like when Musicus told me JD was gonna win WCS AM season 2. Haha that was a good time. He lost in the ro32. Easiest win of my life

what were the terms?

It was a 3 month bet I think. He had to put something like "JD is a fraud, I am the #1 Has fan in the world!" definitely not exactly what it was but close-ish

He had to put that JD always got bracket luck LOL

Lol...iirc not only were the odds stacked heavily in my favor, the sig I had to put was not nearly as bad as the one he had to do. He was such a good sport about the whole thing really haha
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
LoneYoShi
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
France1348 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-14 15:20:58
October 14 2014 15:19 GMT
#3627
So the common TL man does not use paint ? I always imagined TL being being more of a lurker type site, where the posters only are the emerged part of the iceberg, and most people only visit and read the pages but don't post (I'm not even sure most people who visit have an account). For example, I lurked around for several years before setting up my account and joining in on the fun.

Do we have stats about this kinda stuff ? Number of accounts, number of active accounts, percentage of visitors who have an account, etc ?

Edit: Damn, I'm a few pages behind. Take a break to work, and when you come back your whole posting rythm is thrown off. Being a TLer is hard !
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 15:19 GMT
#3628
On October 15 2014 00:19 Cricketer12 wrote:
hmm...i def have had more than 4 posts on this, templar, when was the last time the passionboard was updated?

Latest passion board was posted somewhere around page 153
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 15:19 GMT
#3629
On October 15 2014 00:19 Cricketer12 wrote:
hmm...i def have had more than 4 posts on this, templar, when was the last time the passionboard was updated?

You have 49. Ask die4ever
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 15:20 GMT
#3630
On October 15 2014 00:18 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 00:18 The_Templar wrote:
Once I made a sig bet that Naniwa would win dreamhack winter. He lost to JYP

Last blizzcon I made a sig bet that Mvp would beat Jaedong

So you are not really good at it i guess

Yes. By the way soO will lose to TaeJa. Taking sig bets now
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 14 2014 15:20 GMT
#3631
On October 15 2014 00:18 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 00:18 The_Templar wrote:
Once I made a sig bet that Naniwa would win dreamhack winter. He lost to JYP

Last blizzcon I made a sig bet that Mvp would beat Jaedong

So you are not really good at it i guess

artosis reborn....
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 15:20 GMT
#3632
On October 15 2014 00:19 LoneYoShi wrote:
So the common TL man does not use paint ? I always imagined TL being being more of a lurker type site, where the posters only are the emerged part of the iceberg, and most people only visit and read the pages but don't post (I'm not even sure most people who visit have an account). For example, I lurked around for several years before setting up my account and joining in on the fun.

Do we have stats about this kinda stuff ? Number of accounts, number of active accounts, percentage of visitors who have an account, etc ?

Exactly I represent those lurkers. I say what they're all thinking. Also you'd probably need a site admin to tell you those stats to be honest, and they're not around much
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-14 15:21:00
October 14 2014 15:20 GMT
#3633
On October 15 2014 00:20 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 00:18 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 15 2014 00:18 The_Templar wrote:
Once I made a sig bet that Naniwa would win dreamhack winter. He lost to JYP

Last blizzcon I made a sig bet that Mvp would beat Jaedong

So you are not really good at it i guess

artosis reborn....

I'm not that bad. Anyway, I have an anti-curse that can make people win, that's why scarlett's been losing a lot recently
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 14 2014 15:20 GMT
#3634
On October 15 2014 00:20 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 00:18 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 15 2014 00:18 The_Templar wrote:
Once I made a sig bet that Naniwa would win dreamhack winter. He lost to JYP

Last blizzcon I made a sig bet that Mvp would beat Jaedong

So you are not really good at it i guess

Yes. By the way soO will lose to TaeJa. Taking sig bets now

Idc for either of them really
I wouldn't bet against it though ^^
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 15:20 GMT
#3635
Anyways time to go to class, peace out for a while and HYPE!!!!!!!
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 15:21 GMT
#3636
On October 15 2014 00:20 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 00:19 LoneYoShi wrote:
So the common TL man does not use paint ? I always imagined TL being being more of a lurker type site, where the posters only are the emerged part of the iceberg, and most people only visit and read the pages but don't post (I'm not even sure most people who visit have an account). For example, I lurked around for several years before setting up my account and joining in on the fun.

Do we have stats about this kinda stuff ? Number of accounts, number of active accounts, percentage of visitors who have an account, etc ?

Exactly I represent those lurkers. I say what they're all thinking. Also you'd probably need a site admin to tell you those stats to be honest, and they're not around much


Everyone starts as a lurker
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 14 2014 15:21 GMT
#3637
On October 15 2014 00:20 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 00:18 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 15 2014 00:18 The_Templar wrote:
Once I made a sig bet that Naniwa would win dreamhack winter. He lost to JYP

Last blizzcon I made a sig bet that Mvp would beat Jaedong

So you are not really good at it i guess

Yes. By the way soO will lose to TaeJa. Taking sig bets now

im actually with you on this, i thnk the same...but fuck its a hard decision in my mind
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 15:21 GMT
#3638
On October 15 2014 00:21 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 00:20 Yorkie wrote:
On October 15 2014 00:19 LoneYoShi wrote:
So the common TL man does not use paint ? I always imagined TL being being more of a lurker type site, where the posters only are the emerged part of the iceberg, and most people only visit and read the pages but don't post (I'm not even sure most people who visit have an account). For example, I lurked around for several years before setting up my account and joining in on the fun.

Do we have stats about this kinda stuff ? Number of accounts, number of active accounts, percentage of visitors who have an account, etc ?

Exactly I represent those lurkers. I say what they're all thinking. Also you'd probably need a site admin to tell you those stats to be honest, and they're not around much


Everyone starts as a lurker

Shellshock started as a lurker?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Skrita
Profile Joined May 2011
Czech Republic55 Posts
October 14 2014 15:22 GMT
#3639
I know these are probably terrible, but i cant stop. Too much HYPE!
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 15:22 GMT
#3640
On October 15 2014 00:20 Yorkie wrote:
Anyways time to go to class, peace out for a while and HYPE!!!!!!!

See you once you get to class and get bored.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 106
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2218
GuemChi 659
Snow 161
Leta 129
Bale 34
Noble 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto24
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King191
Other Games
summit1g7116
WinterStarcraft358
C9.Mang0261
Sick136
ViBE93
Trikslyr30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick494
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2212
League of Legends
• Lourlo1339
• Stunt425
Other Games
• Shiphtur513
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 19m
Patches Events
10h 19m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.