• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:36
CEST 05:36
KST 12:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6345 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 12

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 07 2014 14:56 GMT
#221
On October 07 2014 23:53 kc2siq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2014 16:45 xtorn wrote:
I don't see Scarlett's pic in the profiles list? Aah this is The_Templar's thread, OK nvm got it


Huh, you can't make that argument unless he included Jaedong, Pigbaby, and Hero but not scarlett?

I assume this is an inside joke or this guy is being a douche? Or both?

Inside joke about me not liking Scarlett.
Anyway, once she loses to Heart, there won't be a need for her in this thread.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 07 2014 14:59 GMT
#222
On October 07 2014 23:56 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2014 23:53 kc2siq wrote:
On October 07 2014 16:45 xtorn wrote:
I don't see Scarlett's pic in the profiles list? Aah this is The_Templar's thread, OK nvm got it


Huh, you can't make that argument unless he included Jaedong, Pigbaby, and Hero but not scarlett?

I assume this is an inside joke or this guy is being a douche? Or both?

Inside joke about me not liking Scarlett.
Anyway, once she loses to Heart, there won't be a need for her in this thread.

DON'T BAIT ME
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
October 07 2014 15:02 GMT
#223
scarlett losing to heart isn't controversial
it's expected
rip passion
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 07 2014 15:04 GMT
#224
On October 08 2014 00:02 Deathstar wrote:
scarlett losing to heart isn't controversial
it's expected

Yeah, I don't think anyone's realistically expecting her to beat him.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Jazzman88
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada2228 Posts
October 07 2014 15:04 GMT
#225
On October 08 2014 00:02 Deathstar wrote:
scarlett losing to heart isn't controversial
it's expected


In some bizarre alternate universe, maybe. Scarlett is going to wreck him, TRUE-style, with a million banes and bane mines.
Jazzman88
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada2228 Posts
October 07 2014 15:06 GMT
#226
On October 07 2014 23:55 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2014 23:53 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:35 Lorning wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:25 Skynx wrote:
Hahah sick early thread hype, not even waiting WCS AM to conclude :p

+ Show Spoiler [this also reminds me something] +
rip opterown

RIP opterown.
I wonder how many people were planning on sniping this thread.

Probably no one except you and me

If the two of you left it late enough I would have taken it.

I've been working on this thread since mid September :D


#nolife #keptpromises #esportscashmoney

...

I just realized I have no idea how many of the TL staff actually get salaries. They do the Overmind's own work, so I hope so.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 07 2014 15:07 GMT
#227
On October 08 2014 00:06 Jazzman88 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2014 23:55 The_Templar wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:53 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:35 Lorning wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:25 Skynx wrote:
Hahah sick early thread hype, not even waiting WCS AM to conclude :p

+ Show Spoiler [this also reminds me something] +
rip opterown

RIP opterown.
I wonder how many people were planning on sniping this thread.

Probably no one except you and me

If the two of you left it late enough I would have taken it.

I've been working on this thread since mid September :D


#nolife #keptpromises #esportscashmoney

...

I just realized I have no idea how many of the TL staff actually get salaries. They do the Overmind's own work, so I hope so.

I'm that guy that actually does everything that I say I will do
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 07 2014 15:20 GMT
#228
Because I like starcraft, and I like yugioh, and all of these players have interesting characteristics, I am making yugioh cards for the players (like last year).

Here are the first four.

HyuN + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Zest + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


MC + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Polt + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-07 15:41:08
October 07 2014 15:40 GMT
#229
On October 08 2014 00:07 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 00:06 Jazzman88 wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:55 The_Templar wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:53 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:35 Lorning wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:25 Skynx wrote:
Hahah sick early thread hype, not even waiting WCS AM to conclude :p

+ Show Spoiler [this also reminds me something] +
rip opterown

RIP opterown.
I wonder how many people were planning on sniping this thread.

Probably no one except you and me

If the two of you left it late enough I would have taken it.

I've been working on this thread since mid September :D


#nolife #keptpromises #esportscashmoney

...

I just realized I have no idea how many of the TL staff actually get salaries. They do the Overmind's own work, so I hope so.

I'm that guy that actually does everything that I say I will do

plus, you're not stuff staff afaik
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 07 2014 15:40 GMT
#230
On October 08 2014 00:02 Deathstar wrote:
scarlett losing to heart isn't controversial
it's expected

The real question is, will she even take a game? I think so, but no more than 1.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 07 2014 15:41 GMT
#231
On October 08 2014 00:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 00:02 Deathstar wrote:
scarlett losing to heart isn't controversial
it's expected

The real question is, will she even take a game? I think so, but no more than 1.

She'll probably do some sort of proxy burrowed baneling cheese and take a game
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 07 2014 15:41 GMT
#232
On October 08 2014 00:40 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 00:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 08 2014 00:06 Jazzman88 wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:55 The_Templar wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:53 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:35 Lorning wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:25 Skynx wrote:
Hahah sick early thread hype, not even waiting WCS AM to conclude :p

+ Show Spoiler [this also reminds me something] +
rip opterown

RIP opterown.
I wonder how many people were planning on sniping this thread.

Probably no one except you and me

If the two of you left it late enough I would have taken it.

I've been working on this thread since mid September :D


#nolife #keptpromises #esportscashmoney

...

I just realized I have no idea how many of the TL staff actually get salaries. They do the Overmind's own work, so I hope so.

I'm that guy that actually does everything that I say I will do

plus, you're not stuff afaik



You are not even STUFF templar, how does that make you feel?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 07 2014 15:41 GMT
#233
On October 08 2014 00:40 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 00:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 08 2014 00:06 Jazzman88 wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:55 The_Templar wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:53 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:35 Lorning wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:25 Skynx wrote:
Hahah sick early thread hype, not even waiting WCS AM to conclude :p

+ Show Spoiler [this also reminds me something] +
rip opterown

RIP opterown.
I wonder how many people were planning on sniping this thread.

Probably no one except you and me

If the two of you left it late enough I would have taken it.

I've been working on this thread since mid September :D


#nolife #keptpromises #esportscashmoney

...

I just realized I have no idea how many of the TL staff actually get salaries. They do the Overmind's own work, so I hope so.

I'm that guy that actually does everything that I say I will do

plus, you're not stuff staff afaik

If you're able to report people, you can see whether someone is staff by whether you are able to report them. Staff can't be reported
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-07 15:42:29
October 07 2014 15:42 GMT
#234
On October 08 2014 00:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 00:40 boxerfred wrote:
On October 08 2014 00:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 08 2014 00:06 Jazzman88 wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:55 The_Templar wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:53 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:35 Lorning wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 07 2014 23:25 Skynx wrote:
Hahah sick early thread hype, not even waiting WCS AM to conclude :p

+ Show Spoiler [this also reminds me something] +
rip opterown

RIP opterown.
I wonder how many people were planning on sniping this thread.

Probably no one except you and me

If the two of you left it late enough I would have taken it.

I've been working on this thread since mid September :D


#nolife #keptpromises #esportscashmoney

...

I just realized I have no idea how many of the TL staff actually get salaries. They do the Overmind's own work, so I hope so.

I'm that guy that actually does everything that I say I will do

plus, you're not stuff afaik



You are not even STUFF templar, how does that make you feel?

Pretty bad.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 07 2014 15:43 GMT
#235
On October 08 2014 00:41 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 00:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 08 2014 00:02 Deathstar wrote:
scarlett losing to heart isn't controversial
it's expected

The real question is, will she even take a game? I think so, but no more than 1.

She'll probably do some sort of proxy burrowed baneling cheese and take a game


Aw yes, the catz build. Every zerg cheese is the catz build BTW
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 07 2014 15:43 GMT
#236
On October 08 2014 00:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 00:41 The_Templar wrote:
On October 08 2014 00:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 08 2014 00:02 Deathstar wrote:
scarlett losing to heart isn't controversial
it's expected

The real question is, will she even take a game? I think so, but no more than 1.

She'll probably do some sort of proxy burrowed baneling cheese and take a game


Aw yes, the catz build. Every zerg cheese is the catz build BTW

I've been doing 14/14 into proxy hatchery for years though T_T
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 07 2014 15:45 GMT
#237
On October 08 2014 00:43 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 00:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 08 2014 00:41 The_Templar wrote:
On October 08 2014 00:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 08 2014 00:02 Deathstar wrote:
scarlett losing to heart isn't controversial
it's expected

The real question is, will she even take a game? I think so, but no more than 1.

She'll probably do some sort of proxy burrowed baneling cheese and take a game


Aw yes, the catz build. Every zerg cheese is the catz build BTW

I've been doing 14/14 into proxy hatchery for years though T_T

Ya but that's also Catz build.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-07 15:46:57
October 07 2014 15:46 GMT
#238
You should have made a Zest holding a trophee on the OP. 'cause you know....

he will destroy everyone ! EVERYONE ! Zergs will crumbles, Terrans will scream ! Casters will yell ! Stream will disconnect around the world and fans will go crazy.

Yeah... Zest is going to rekt every last one of those players !
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 07 2014 15:47 GMT
#239
On October 08 2014 00:46 FFW_Rude wrote:
You should have made a Zest holding a trophee on the OP. 'cause you know....

he will destroy everyone ! EVERYONE ! Zergs will crumbles, Terrans will scream ! Casters will yell ! Stream will disconnect around the world and fans will go crazy.

Yeah... Zest is going to rekt every last one of those players !

Zest will probably end up playing Life after Polt or Bomber wins WCS AM (3 vs 14 game) so he should pretty much have a Ro16 bye
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 07 2014 15:48 GMT
#240
On October 08 2014 00:47 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 00:46 FFW_Rude wrote:
You should have made a Zest holding a trophee on the OP. 'cause you know....

he will destroy everyone ! EVERYONE ! Zergs will crumbles, Terrans will scream ! Casters will yell ! Stream will disconnect around the world and fans will go crazy.

Yeah... Zest is going to rekt every last one of those players !

Zest will probably end up playing Life after Polt or Bomber wins WCS AM (3 vs 14 game) so he should pretty much have a Ro16 bye

Yeah, and he doesn't have to face the #1 player in the world until the finals.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft533
RuFF_SC2 205
ViBE104
Nina 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4673
GuemChi 1247
Terrorterran 94
910 76
NaDa 30
Bale 28
Leta 22
Dota 2
monkeys_forever451
Counter-Strike
taco 551
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1073
Other Games
summit1g6977
JimRising 597
C9.Mang0250
Trikslyr44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick768
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP117
• Hupsaiya 114
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1034
• Stunt309
Other Games
• Shiphtur548
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 24m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.