• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:30
CEST 07:30
KST 14:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9619 users

[WCS AM] Playoffs - Day 1 Season 3 2014 - Page 109

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 141 Next
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 12 2014 03:02 GMT
#2161
Polt is scouting very diligently.
kiss kiss fall in love
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
October 12 2014 03:02 GMT
#2162
Wouldn't it be awesome if Terran could build 5 Banshees, and then if Protoss moved out without scouting it, he'd lose all his units and be forced to play the whole game from behind?

#LOTV
#Don'tStopBelieving
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
plogamer
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada3132 Posts
October 12 2014 03:02 GMT
#2163
On October 12 2014 12:02 Larkin wrote:
I basically tweeted the same thing and didn't get featured ;;

Throw your shame away, pretend to be someone else and feature your own twitter.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 12 2014 03:02 GMT
#2164
I just realized the player's colors match the colors of their team logo.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 12 2014 03:03 GMT
#2165
On October 12 2014 12:01 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
Hey, I stayed up all night to watch the GSL, I have passion too


I wake up at 2am for GSL and 3-4 am for your EU events.

I check Liquipedia when I get up. you want a fucking cookie?
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 12 2014 03:03 GMT
#2166
What is HerO playing well for once?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
October 12 2014 03:03 GMT
#2167
Is this really happening?
rip passion
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
October 12 2014 03:03 GMT
#2168
On October 12 2014 12:03 Darkhorse wrote:
What is HerO playing well for once?


For once? Thefuck?!??!?!?!?!?!!??!
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 12 2014 03:03 GMT
#2169
On October 12 2014 12:02 Larkin wrote:
I basically tweeted the same thing and didn't get featured ;;

Just keep spamming overly positive tweets filled with many buzzwords. You'll have your 15 minute4s
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
October 12 2014 03:03 GMT
#2170
? Polt does hellions a lot on this map. I dont know about "before" he does it a LOT!
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Talaris
Profile Joined March 2011
Switzerland766 Posts
October 12 2014 03:03 GMT
#2171
On October 12 2014 12:00 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2014 11:59 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Even Snute was wowed by that game.

They're teammates.. how has Snute not seen any of this? :D

Snute too stronk to play Terran :D
-= Jaedong // HerO // HasuObs // Best // Rush =-
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 12 2014 03:04 GMT
#2172
On October 12 2014 12:03 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2014 12:01 stuchiu wrote:
On October 12 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
Hey, I stayed up all night to watch the GSL, I have passion too


I wake up at 2am for GSL and 3-4 am for your EU events.

I check Liquipedia when I get up. you want a fucking cookie?


yes, doesn't everyone except Wolf?
Moderator
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 12 2014 03:04 GMT
#2173
On October 12 2014 12:00 The_Templar wrote:
WCS America Premier RO8

(P)HerO vs (T)Polt
1-0


Map: King Sejong Station

HerO spawns in the top left
Polt spawns in the bottom right

2:00
Reaper opening from Polt.
Gateway/gas for HerO.
Cybernetics core for HerO.

3:00
Mothership core for HerO.
Reactor on Polt's barracks.
SCV is blocking the expansion but no buildings are placed there.
HerO chases away the SCV and expands.

4:00
Factory for Polt.
Expansion finishing for Polt but the MSC denies it for a while.

5:00
Twilight council for HerO.
Two hellions for Polt.
HerO scouting with his mothership core and sees a reactor on a factory.
Hellions for Polt.
Blink for HerO.
Engineering bay for Polt.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 12 2014 03:05 GMT
#2174
On October 12 2014 12:04 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2014 12:03 Yorkie wrote:
On October 12 2014 12:01 stuchiu wrote:
On October 12 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
Hey, I stayed up all night to watch the GSL, I have passion too


I wake up at 2am for GSL and 3-4 am for your EU events.

I check Liquipedia when I get up. you want a fucking cookie?


yes, doesn't everyone except Wolf?

why doesn't wolf want a cookie
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 12 2014 03:05 GMT
#2175
On October 12 2014 12:04 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2014 12:03 Yorkie wrote:
On October 12 2014 12:01 stuchiu wrote:
On October 12 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
Hey, I stayed up all night to watch the GSL, I have passion too


I wake up at 2am for GSL and 3-4 am for your EU events.

I check Liquipedia when I get up. you want a fucking cookie?


yes, doesn't everyone except Wolf?

I'll call that person who made the starcraft themed cookies for this event. He/she will hook you up
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 12 2014 03:05 GMT
#2176
On October 12 2014 12:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2014 12:04 stuchiu wrote:
On October 12 2014 12:03 Yorkie wrote:
On October 12 2014 12:01 stuchiu wrote:
On October 12 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
Hey, I stayed up all night to watch the GSL, I have passion too


I wake up at 2am for GSL and 3-4 am for your EU events.

I check Liquipedia when I get up. you want a fucking cookie?


yes, doesn't everyone except Wolf?

why doesn't wolf want a cookie

Because that's human food...?
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 12 2014 03:06 GMT
#2177
On October 12 2014 12:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2014 12:04 stuchiu wrote:
On October 12 2014 12:03 Yorkie wrote:
On October 12 2014 12:01 stuchiu wrote:
On October 12 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
Hey, I stayed up all night to watch the GSL, I have passion too


I wake up at 2am for GSL and 3-4 am for your EU events.

I check Liquipedia when I get up. you want a fucking cookie?


yes, doesn't everyone except Wolf?

why doesn't wolf want a cookie


He hates sweets like ice cream and cookies. I assume Santa beat him when he was young or something.
Moderator
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 12 2014 03:06 GMT
#2178
On October 12 2014 12:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2014 12:04 stuchiu wrote:
On October 12 2014 12:03 Yorkie wrote:
On October 12 2014 12:01 stuchiu wrote:
On October 12 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
Hey, I stayed up all night to watch the GSL, I have passion too


I wake up at 2am for GSL and 3-4 am for your EU events.

I check Liquipedia when I get up. you want a fucking cookie?


yes, doesn't everyone except Wolf?

why doesn't wolf want a cookie

it has nothing to do with hair, that's why
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 12 2014 03:06 GMT
#2179
Apparently 3 stalkers is the perfect amount to kill a mine before it burrows
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 12 2014 03:07 GMT
#2180
The greed from HerO
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 141 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2059
Snow 144
910 33
Bale 28
Noble 18
ZergMaN 14
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox929
C9.Mang0136
Mew2King41
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1147
WinterStarcraft649
Other Games
summit1g7678
JimRising 618
PiGStarcraft308
ArmadaUGS149
Maynarde132
Sick131
RuFF_SC285
ViBE60
Livibee59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick607
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
League of Legends
• Lourlo1364
• Rush1144
• Stunt452
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 31m
OSC
7h 31m
Stellar Fest
7h 31m
OSC
18h 31m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.