• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:15
CEST 05:15
KST 12:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7674 users

[WCS AM] Playoffs - Day 1 Season 3 2014 - Page 104

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 141 Next
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 12 2014 02:42 GMT
#2061
On October 12 2014 11:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2014 11:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:36 The_Templar wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:33 The_Templar wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:32 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:31 TheLordofAwesome wrote:
HerO is #12 in wcs ranking?????

CJ Entus's herO.


8k posts!

Happy 8k!

I just realized I missed my 7k :/

I missed my 26k post, which was really sudden because my 25k post was barely over a week before

I would help it you didn't make 1600 posts a week.

My average posts per week is lower than yours though


Im' assuming you were inactive for a while since you've been here much longer than me. I have been active since the very beginning but that was less than a year ago

Took me about 9 months to get my first thousand posts but I wasn't really inactive or a lurker. My post per week is in my profile near the bottom if you're curious

Oh wow. that makes sense. how did you get that chart? I would be curious to see my ban periods in the last year

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/421034-time-spent-on-tl
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheLordofAwesome
Profile Joined May 2014
Korea (South)2656 Posts
October 12 2014 02:43 GMT
#2062
Honestly, HerO is definitely a handsome guy. it's a real pity he's ruining it by smoking.
ivancype
Profile Joined December 2012
Brazil485 Posts
October 12 2014 02:44 GMT
#2063
On October 12 2014 11:39 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2014 11:39 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:38 TheLordofAwesome wrote:
Has HerO won anything in HotS after WCS America Season 1? I don't really think much of that win anyways, it was so different game back then. Mvp won EU season 1 2013 and promptly fell off the map. SK won Season 1 2013 KR and he's retiring or something now.

IEM Cologne 2014 vs Polt.

That event was sooooo sick


Indeed! To me was the best tournament in 2014 (at least)
The other race is OP
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 12 2014 02:45 GMT
#2064
On October 12 2014 11:42 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2014 11:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:36 The_Templar wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:33 The_Templar wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:32 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:31 TheLordofAwesome wrote:
HerO is #12 in wcs ranking?????

CJ Entus's herO.


8k posts!

Happy 8k!

I just realized I missed my 7k :/

I missed my 26k post, which was really sudden because my 25k post was barely over a week before

I would help it you didn't make 1600 posts a week.

My average posts per week is lower than yours though


Im' assuming you were inactive for a while since you've been here much longer than me. I have been active since the very beginning but that was less than a year ago

Took me about 9 months to get my first thousand posts but I wasn't really inactive or a lurker. My post per week is in my profile near the bottom if you're curious

Oh wow. that makes sense. how did you get that chart? I would be curious to see my ban periods in the last year

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/421034-time-spent-on-tl

cool thanks, I just added mine to my profile lol
"Expert" mods4ever.com
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 12 2014 02:45 GMT
#2065
On October 12 2014 11:42 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2014 11:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:36 The_Templar wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:33 The_Templar wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:32 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:31 TheLordofAwesome wrote:
HerO is #12 in wcs ranking?????

CJ Entus's herO.


8k posts!

Happy 8k!

I just realized I missed my 7k :/

I missed my 26k post, which was really sudden because my 25k post was barely over a week before

I would help it you didn't make 1600 posts a week.

My average posts per week is lower than yours though


Im' assuming you were inactive for a while since you've been here much longer than me. I have been active since the very beginning but that was less than a year ago

Took me about 9 months to get my first thousand posts but I wasn't really inactive or a lurker. My post per week is in my profile near the bottom if you're curious

Oh wow. that makes sense. how did you get that chart? I would be curious to see my ban periods in the last year

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/421034-time-spent-on-tl


My July 2013 had a huge 800-spike. O_O
kiss kiss fall in love
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
October 12 2014 02:46 GMT
#2066
ooo the post tracking is interesting
rip passion
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 12 2014 02:46 GMT
#2067
On October 12 2014 11:42 The_Templar wrote:
WCS America Premier RO8

(P)HerO vs (T)Polt
0-0


Map: Catallena

HerO spawns in the bottom right
Polt spawns in the left

2:00
Barracks/gas for Polt.
Gateway/gas for HerO.
Reaper for Polt.

3:00
Cybernetics core for HerO.
CC for Polt.
Reaper harasses some probes but a mothership core finishes.

4:00
Two more barracks for Polt.
Nexus for HerO.
HerO hiding a probe.
Stargate in HerO's main base.

5:00
Polt scouting for proxies.
Reaper goes back into the natural but a stalker pushes it back.
Stim for Polt.
Forge for HerO.
HerO's hidden probe is found.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
October 12 2014 02:46 GMT
#2068
YEAH, EUROPE!
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 12 2014 02:46 GMT
#2069
On October 12 2014 11:45 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2014 11:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:36 The_Templar wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:33 The_Templar wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:32 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
CJ Entus's herO.


8k posts!

Happy 8k!

I just realized I missed my 7k :/

I missed my 26k post, which was really sudden because my 25k post was barely over a week before

I would help it you didn't make 1600 posts a week.

My average posts per week is lower than yours though


Im' assuming you were inactive for a while since you've been here much longer than me. I have been active since the very beginning but that was less than a year ago

Took me about 9 months to get my first thousand posts but I wasn't really inactive or a lurker. My post per week is in my profile near the bottom if you're curious

Oh wow. that makes sense. how did you get that chart? I would be curious to see my ban periods in the last year

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/421034-time-spent-on-tl

cool thanks, I just added mine to my profile lol

Make sure you take a screenshot and don't copy the image URL, if you copy the image URL it will show whoever is looking at it theirs
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
October 12 2014 02:46 GMT
#2070
also tourney threads def bump your post count like no other
rip passion
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 12 2014 02:47 GMT
#2071
Polt... what the fuuuuuuuuuck.
kiss kiss fall in love
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
October 12 2014 02:47 GMT
#2072
Oh, i broke 20k posts. Pity more than half of those are reports lol
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
TerranOwnsAll
Profile Joined January 2014
359 Posts
October 12 2014 02:47 GMT
#2073
Too many Heros in starcraft. This isnt HeroJoin is it?
Man, I miss how dominant seige tanks were in SC1. Wish they would bring that back in SC2
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 12 2014 02:47 GMT
#2074
IEM Cologne had a weird aura where everything just felt awesome. Protoss was also just doing super super well, blink all ins were still fresh in everybody's minds and TvP seemed impossible, but Polt beat Stardust, Mana, and Classic, played an epic close series against Rain in which their styles clashed to create my favorite TvP bo5 to date, and a pretty good series against HerO as well where he sniped four nexi at once. That tourney also had HerO 3-0 Innovation, a close, sick series between JD and Patience that culminated in that awesome Alterzim game, and the nailbiting JD v HerO series where the immortal all in looked defended over and over but it wouldn't end until HerO won. Probably one of my most enjoyable tourneys I've watched.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
TheLordofAwesome
Profile Joined May 2014
Korea (South)2656 Posts
October 12 2014 02:47 GMT
#2075
Hopefully HerO's oracle control is better than PigBaby's if he wants to win. But polt will win anyways.

Captain America!!
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 12 2014 02:47 GMT
#2076
On October 12 2014 11:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2014 11:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:36 The_Templar wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:33 The_Templar wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:32 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
CJ Entus's herO.


8k posts!

Happy 8k!

I just realized I missed my 7k :/

I missed my 26k post, which was really sudden because my 25k post was barely over a week before

I would help it you didn't make 1600 posts a week.

My average posts per week is lower than yours though


Im' assuming you were inactive for a while since you've been here much longer than me. I have been active since the very beginning but that was less than a year ago

Took me about 9 months to get my first thousand posts but I wasn't really inactive or a lurker. My post per week is in my profile near the bottom if you're curious

Oh wow. that makes sense. how did you get that chart? I would be curious to see my ban periods in the last year

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/421034-time-spent-on-tl


My July 2013 had a huge 800-spike. O_O


height of passion
Moderator
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 12 2014 02:48 GMT
#2077
On October 12 2014 11:47 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2014 11:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:36 The_Templar wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:33 The_Templar wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]
Happy 8k!

I just realized I missed my 7k :/

I missed my 26k post, which was really sudden because my 25k post was barely over a week before

I would help it you didn't make 1600 posts a week.

My average posts per week is lower than yours though


Im' assuming you were inactive for a while since you've been here much longer than me. I have been active since the very beginning but that was less than a year ago

Took me about 9 months to get my first thousand posts but I wasn't really inactive or a lurker. My post per week is in my profile near the bottom if you're curious

Oh wow. that makes sense. how did you get that chart? I would be curious to see my ban periods in the last year

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/421034-time-spent-on-tl


My July 2013 had a huge 800-spike. O_O


height of passion


Guys, what happened in July 2013 in the StarCraft world?
kiss kiss fall in love
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
October 12 2014 02:48 GMT
#2078
quantifying passion

amazing
rip passion
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 12 2014 02:48 GMT
#2079
On October 12 2014 11:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2014 11:47 stuchiu wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:36 The_Templar wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 12 2014 11:33 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
I missed my 26k post, which was really sudden because my 25k post was barely over a week before

I would help it you didn't make 1600 posts a week.

My average posts per week is lower than yours though


Im' assuming you were inactive for a while since you've been here much longer than me. I have been active since the very beginning but that was less than a year ago

Took me about 9 months to get my first thousand posts but I wasn't really inactive or a lurker. My post per week is in my profile near the bottom if you're curious

Oh wow. that makes sense. how did you get that chart? I would be curious to see my ban periods in the last year

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/421034-time-spent-on-tl


My July 2013 had a huge 800-spike. O_O


height of passion


Guys, what happened in July 2013 in the StarCraft world?

I started LR'ing
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
plogamer
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada3132 Posts
October 12 2014 02:48 GMT
#2080
Hero oracle control vs Pigbaby oracle control.

Yeah keep complaining salty protoss.
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 141 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 216
Nina 120
SpeCial 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14364
Rain 2070
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 36
Bale 28
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
Counter-Strike
taco 683
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1573
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1596
WinterStarcraft633
Other Games
summit1g8725
Doublelift2853
JimRising 662
PiGStarcraft330
ArmadaUGS213
C9.Mang0175
Maynarde150
ViBE103
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick873
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• practicex 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki204
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo671
• Stunt117
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 46m
OSC
9h 46m
Stellar Fest
9h 46m
OSC
20h 46m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.