On October 12 2014 11:31 TheLordofAwesome wrote:
HerO is #12 in wcs ranking?????
HerO is #12 in wcs ranking?????
That's CJ herO not Liquid HerO
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:31 TheLordofAwesome wrote: HerO is #12 in wcs ranking????? That's CJ herO not Liquid HerO | ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:32 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On October 12 2014 11:31 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On October 12 2014 11:30 The_Templar wrote: On October 12 2014 11:30 [PkF] Wire wrote: Wow, 95.34% chances to see JD at Blizzcon according to WCS Predictor. HerO has to win WCS AM to deny Jaedong's spot, so it's really more like 99% When did you change your flair from Liquid o_O Oh, I changed it a bunch to find team flairs to use in the WCS Global OP, then I set it on Oz to root for Jaedong My brother | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:30 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On October 12 2014 11:30 [PkF] Wire wrote: Wow, 95.34% chances to see JD at Blizzcon according to WCS Predictor. HerO has to win WCS AM to deny Jaedong's spot, so it's really more like 99% 100% if you ask me. And I think we'll be guaranteed JD is there after a swift 3-0 in thirty minutes or so. | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:32 IntoTheheart wrote: CJ Entus's herO. 8k posts! Happy 8k! I just realized I missed my 7k :/ | ||
|
y0su
Finland7871 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:15 The_Templar wrote: my life savings isn't currently that high anyway | ||
|
TheLordofAwesome
Korea (South)2656 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:32 IntoTheheart wrote: CJ Entus's herO. 8k posts! LOL what a screwup! | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:32 Deathstar wrote: Show nested quote + On October 12 2014 11:32 The_Templar wrote: On October 12 2014 11:31 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On October 12 2014 11:30 The_Templar wrote: On October 12 2014 11:30 [PkF] Wire wrote: Wow, 95.34% chances to see JD at Blizzcon according to WCS Predictor. HerO has to win WCS AM to deny Jaedong's spot, so it's really more like 99% When did you change your flair from Liquid o_O Oh, I changed it a bunch to find team flairs to use in the WCS Global OP, then I set it on Oz to root for Jaedong My brother Make no mistake, I'm changing it back to Liquid after WCS AM | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:32 IntoTheheart wrote: CJ Entus's herO. 8k posts! actually CJ herO is #11 lol, idk where they got #12 from | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Show nested quote + On October 12 2014 11:31 KingofdaHipHop wrote: I feel like HerO's gonna win and make us all look like idiots. Don't worry he won't. That's exactly what I'm saying, we all think he's gonna lose. All the more reason for him to make us look stupid. | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Show nested quote + On October 12 2014 11:32 IntoTheheart wrote: On October 12 2014 11:31 TheLordofAwesome wrote: HerO is #12 in wcs ranking????? CJ Entus's herO. 8k posts! Happy 8k! I just realized I missed my 7k :/ I missed my 26k post, which was really sudden because my 25k post was barely over a week before | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
| ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:33 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On October 12 2014 11:32 Deathstar wrote: On October 12 2014 11:32 The_Templar wrote: On October 12 2014 11:31 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On October 12 2014 11:30 The_Templar wrote: On October 12 2014 11:30 [PkF] Wire wrote: Wow, 95.34% chances to see JD at Blizzcon according to WCS Predictor. HerO has to win WCS AM to deny Jaedong's spot, so it's really more like 99% When did you change your flair from Liquid o_O Oh, I changed it a bunch to find team flairs to use in the WCS Global OP, then I set it on Oz to root for Jaedong My brother Make no mistake, I'm changing it back to Liquid after WCS AM wow you dirty mercenary | ||
|
Foreverkul
United States1649 Posts
| ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
![]() | ||
|
asongdotnet
United States1060 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:33 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On October 12 2014 11:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On October 12 2014 11:31 KingofdaHipHop wrote: I feel like HerO's gonna win and make us all look like idiots. Don't worry he won't. That's exactly what I'm saying, we all think he's gonna lose. All the more reason for him to make us look stupid. We all thought Scarlett and Huk were gonna lose and we were right. I think a majority of people thought Pigbaby was gonna lose and we were right. We have a pretty good track record so far. But it is possible for an upset. | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:33 Deathstar wrote: Show nested quote + On October 12 2014 11:33 The_Templar wrote: On October 12 2014 11:32 Deathstar wrote: On October 12 2014 11:32 The_Templar wrote: On October 12 2014 11:31 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On October 12 2014 11:30 The_Templar wrote: On October 12 2014 11:30 [PkF] Wire wrote: Wow, 95.34% chances to see JD at Blizzcon according to WCS Predictor. HerO has to win WCS AM to deny Jaedong's spot, so it's really more like 99% When did you change your flair from Liquid o_O Oh, I changed it a bunch to find team flairs to use in the WCS Global OP, then I set it on Oz to root for Jaedong My brother Make no mistake, I'm changing it back to Liquid after WCS AM wow you dirty mercenary How am I a mercenary? ![]() | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:35 stuchiu wrote: How many hidden strats does polt have o_0 Just enough. ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8229 JimRising PiGStarcraft296 ArmadaUGS142 Sick132 Maynarde127 RuFF_SC288 Livibee70 ViBE56 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|