On October 12 2014 11:24 wl4d wrote:
People actually buy laptops for gaming lately ?
People actually buy laptops for gaming lately ?
I game on a laptop ^^
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:24 wl4d wrote: Show nested quote + On October 12 2014 11:23 The_Templar wrote: isn't that laptop really expensive? I wouldn't call it on sale People actually buy laptops for gaming lately ? I game on a laptop ^^ | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:24 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On October 12 2014 11:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On October 12 2014 11:23 IntoTheheart wrote: On October 12 2014 11:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: The saddest part of HerO being knocked out is the fact that he's the last remaining qt in the bunch. What about Polt? Meh, not super into Polt. Polt's a total qt. I'll admit I think the way he talks is adorrible. I just thing HerO is cuter (even if he is a smoker) | ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
fuk <3 | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Show nested quote + On October 12 2014 11:24 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On October 12 2014 11:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On October 12 2014 11:23 IntoTheheart wrote: On October 12 2014 11:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: The saddest part of HerO being knocked out is the fact that he's the last remaining qt in the bunch. What about Polt? Meh, not super into Polt. Polt's a total qt. I'll admit I think the way he talks is adorrible. I just thing HerO is cuter (even if he is a smoker) I just ignore that >.> | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:26 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On October 12 2014 11:24 wl4d wrote: On October 12 2014 11:23 The_Templar wrote: isn't that laptop really expensive? I wouldn't call it on sale People actually buy laptops for gaming lately ? I game on a laptop ^^ As do I, but it certainly isn't a gaming laptop and I can barely run anything. I will almost certainly be buying a new computer after my next paycheck. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:26 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On October 12 2014 11:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On October 12 2014 11:24 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On October 12 2014 11:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On October 12 2014 11:23 IntoTheheart wrote: On October 12 2014 11:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: The saddest part of HerO being knocked out is the fact that he's the last remaining qt in the bunch. What about Polt? Meh, not super into Polt. Polt's a total qt. I'll admit I think the way he talks is adorrible. I just thing HerO is cuter (even if he is a smoker) I just ignore that >.> Did you know HerO is a smoker? | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:28 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On October 12 2014 11:26 The_Templar wrote: On October 12 2014 11:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On October 12 2014 11:24 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On October 12 2014 11:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On October 12 2014 11:23 IntoTheheart wrote: On October 12 2014 11:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: The saddest part of HerO being knocked out is the fact that he's the last remaining qt in the bunch. What about Polt? Meh, not super into Polt. Polt's a total qt. I'll admit I think the way he talks is adorrible. I just thing HerO is cuter (even if he is a smoker) I just ignore that >.> Did you know HerO is a smoker? Yes, I figured that out 6ish months ago | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:30 [PkF] Wire wrote: Wow, 95.34% chances to see JD at Blizzcon according to WCS Predictor. HerO has to win WCS AM to deny Jaedong's spot, so it's really more like 99% | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:30 [PkF] Wire wrote: Wow, 95.34% chances to see JD at Blizzcon according to WCS Predictor. HerO needs to win WCS AM, that's the only X factor now. | ||
|
TheLordofAwesome
Korea (South)2656 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:30 [PkF] Wire wrote: Wow, 95.34% chances to see JD at Blizzcon according to WCS Predictor. Well, HerO has to win everything now, which is HIGHLY unlikely. 4.66% chance now. | ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:30 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On October 12 2014 11:30 [PkF] Wire wrote: Wow, 95.34% chances to see JD at Blizzcon according to WCS Predictor. HerO has to win WCS AM to deny Jaedong's spot, so it's really more like 99% When did you change your flair from Liquid o_O | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
TheLordofAwesome
Korea (South)2656 Posts
| ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:31 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On October 12 2014 11:30 The_Templar wrote: On October 12 2014 11:30 [PkF] Wire wrote: Wow, 95.34% chances to see JD at Blizzcon according to WCS Predictor. HerO has to win WCS AM to deny Jaedong's spot, so it's really more like 99% When did you change your flair from Liquid o_O Oh, I changed it a bunch to find team flairs to use in the WCS Global OP, then I set it on Oz to root for Jaedong | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:31 TheLordofAwesome wrote: HerO is #12 in wcs ranking????? CJ Entus's herO. 8k posts! | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On October 12 2014 11:31 KingofdaHipHop wrote: I feel like HerO's gonna win and make us all look like idiots. Don't worry he won't. | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8229 JimRising PiGStarcraft296 ArmadaUGS142 Sick132 Maynarde127 RuFF_SC288 Livibee70 ViBE56 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|