• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:02
CEST 00:02
KST 07:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10326 users

[Code S] Grand Finals Season 3 2014 - Page 64

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 198 Next
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
October 04 2014 08:48 GMT
#1261
Guys I feel like a traitor but this League game that is going on between C9 and Samsung Blue is fucking awesome.

Long live esports

(Don't worry, GSL is on my main monitor)
Hello
KonanTenshi
Profile Joined June 2012
Sweden210 Posts
October 04 2014 08:48 GMT
#1262
On October 04 2014 17:46 ROOTCatZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:30 Penev wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:29 Fecalfeast wrote:
soO 4-0 baneling bustx4 would be my ideal finals but i don't think it'll happen.

I'm hoping for at least one CatZ build


Sorry boys im shit at ZvT, I wouldn't dare give soO a CatZ build for this matchup cause I don't even have any. I do have responses and we went over a couple, so there's a small chance we see something depending on what happens in the series.



We believe in you.

Lets pray we get to see some funky CatZ, tripple drone scouting to kill the SCV buildign stuff.
Curious
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
October 04 2014 08:49 GMT
#1263
We must construct additional passion!
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 04 2014 08:49 GMT
#1264
On October 04 2014 17:46 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:45 Fecalfeast wrote:
only 38 pages before the first game?


?

The only match so far was the GumBus vs. the beginning of the stream.

I fixed it my bad
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
October 04 2014 08:49 GMT
#1265
On October 04 2014 17:46 ROOTCatZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:30 Penev wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:29 Fecalfeast wrote:
soO 4-0 baneling bustx4 would be my ideal finals but i don't think it'll happen.

I'm hoping for at least one CatZ build


Sorry boys im shit at ZvT, I wouldn't dare give soO a CatZ build for this matchup cause I don't even have any. I do have responses and we went over a couple, so there's a small chance we see something depending on what happens in the series.

Calling your bluff
atrox_
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom1711 Posts
October 04 2014 08:49 GMT
#1266
I haven't been this hyped for a game since Maru brought the HUMAAAAAAAAAAAANS back
Sh1bby
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany711 Posts
October 04 2014 08:49 GMT
#1267
On October 04 2014 17:46 ROOTCatZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:30 Penev wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:29 Fecalfeast wrote:
soO 4-0 baneling bustx4 would be my ideal finals but i don't think it'll happen.

I'm hoping for at least one CatZ build


Sorry boys im shit at ZvT, I wouldn't dare give soO a CatZ build for this matchup cause I don't even have any. I do have responses and we went over a couple, so there's a small chance we see something depending on what happens in the series.

CatZ saving the swarm!
"People should not ruminate about the past. Just do your best here and now." [Aya Kito]
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
October 04 2014 08:49 GMT
#1268
This is by far the most exciting thing to happen to SC2 since Flash won a game.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
Edpayasugo
Profile Joined April 2013
United Kingdom2223 Posts
October 04 2014 08:49 GMT
#1269
Stuck at work but will watch what I can, #hype
FlaSh MMA INnoVation FanTaSy MKP TY Ryung | soO Dark Rogue | HuK PartinG Stork State
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
October 04 2014 08:49 GMT
#1270
On October 04 2014 17:46 ROOTCatZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:30 Penev wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:29 Fecalfeast wrote:
soO 4-0 baneling bustx4 would be my ideal finals but i don't think it'll happen.

I'm hoping for at least one CatZ build


Sorry boys im shit at ZvT, I wouldn't dare give soO a CatZ build for this matchup cause I don't even have any. I do have responses and we went over a couple, so there's a small chance we see something depending on what happens in the series.

I'm hoping for at least one CatZ response then
I Protoss winner, could it be?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 08:49 GMT
#1271
On October 04 2014 17:46 ROOTCatZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:30 Penev wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:29 Fecalfeast wrote:
soO 4-0 baneling bustx4 would be my ideal finals but i don't think it'll happen.

I'm hoping for at least one CatZ build


Sorry boys im shit at ZvT, I wouldn't dare give soO a CatZ build for this matchup cause I don't even have any. I do have responses and we went over a couple, so there's a small chance we see something depending on what happens in the series.

Dammit CatZ, soO fans were counting on you to pull through
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 04 2014 08:49 GMT
#1272
On October 04 2014 17:49 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:46 ROOTCatZ wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:30 Penev wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:29 Fecalfeast wrote:
soO 4-0 baneling bustx4 would be my ideal finals but i don't think it'll happen.

I'm hoping for at least one CatZ build


Sorry boys im shit at ZvT, I wouldn't dare give soO a CatZ build for this matchup cause I don't even have any. I do have responses and we went over a couple, so there's a small chance we see something depending on what happens in the series.

Calling your bluff

he's trying to throw off any innovation spies
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 08:50 GMT
#1273
On October 04 2014 17:49 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:49 bo1b wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:46 ROOTCatZ wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:30 Penev wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:29 Fecalfeast wrote:
soO 4-0 baneling bustx4 would be my ideal finals but i don't think it'll happen.

I'm hoping for at least one CatZ build


Sorry boys im shit at ZvT, I wouldn't dare give soO a CatZ build for this matchup cause I don't even have any. I do have responses and we went over a couple, so there's a small chance we see something depending on what happens in the series.

Calling your bluff

he's trying to throw off any innovation spies

Like GumBa?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
trak001
Profile Joined September 2014
11 Posts
October 04 2014 08:51 GMT
#1274
I found the song Lange feat. Ilseviolin - Violin's Revenge (Light Mix) or (Dark Club Mix) I'm not sure
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
October 04 2014 08:51 GMT
#1275
Which Hearthstone tournament is Artosis casting today btw?

Just kidding I am HYPED!!!
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Botrix
Profile Joined November 2013
Germany30 Posts
October 04 2014 08:51 GMT
#1276
soO.
"Do my eyes deceive me, or is Senna's Lotus sounding rough?" | Murray Walker
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
October 04 2014 08:51 GMT
#1277
On October 04 2014 17:48 Sh1bby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:45 Aeromi wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:44 graNite wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

It should be la GSL. ^^

Redo it graNite, we all gonna quote it and boom 100 pages. #threadRescued #PassionRestored


[image loading]
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 08:51 GMT
#1278
On October 04 2014 17:51 Musicus wrote:
Which Hearthstone tournament is Artosis casting today btw?

Just kidding I am HYPED!!!

Don't even joke about that. This is serious business.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
lastride
Profile Joined April 2014
2390 Posts
October 04 2014 08:51 GMT
#1279
64 pages WTF HAPPENED
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
October 04 2014 08:51 GMT
#1280
On October 04 2014 17:51 Botrix wrote:
soO.

This
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 198 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13665
Shuttle 366
White-Ra 235
ZZZero.O 159
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift4457
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5657
Other Games
summit1g9471
FrodaN2381
Liquid`RaSZi2069
C9.Mang0323
ToD265
crisheroes257
Livibee200
Pyrionflax150
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1109
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 63
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 29
• HeavenSC 16
• Sammyuel 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1539
• Shiphtur669
• WagamamaTV283
Upcoming Events
OSC
59m
Replay Cast
59m
OSC
13h 59m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.