• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:15
CEST 10:15
KST 17:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9615 users

[Code S] Grand Finals Season 3 2014 - Page 47

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 198 Next
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 07:18 GMT
#921
On October 04 2014 16:18 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:17 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:16 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:12 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:53 lichter wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:50 stuchiu wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:46 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:46 pure.Wasted wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:38 stuchiu wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:21 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
I was assuming that IEM Toronto was a true indicator of skill since it was so stacked. ^^


Nah Flash was overhyped.


People need to realize that Flash is a very good Terran, nothing more and nothing less. He's capable of crushing just about anyone. He barely flunked out of RO16 three times! Three times! With just a smidge of luck, that's a RO8 material player right there.

That's also not "best player in the world," or even "best player of his race."

He's a very good Terran with the hugest freaking legacy since NaDa/BoxeR played sc2.


I always remember this one moment where Grubby was finally doing well after moving to SC2 1-2 years after stopping WC3. Clutch asked him about his legacy as one of the greatest WC3 players of all time, the most consistent, if he wanted to continue that legacy and Grubby answered, "I left my trophies at home. I came here to play."


wow that is a good anecdote

why is your icon a guy with a fishing rod?

Guy with a giant dildo. I thought we confirmed this already

Where did you confirm this?

Super secret meeting

Why wasn't I invited though? >.>
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Loccstana
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
United States833 Posts
October 04 2014 07:19 GMT
#922
hmm maybe they should have scheduled the finals to another date
[image loading]
[url]http://i.imgur.com/lw2yN.jpg[/url]
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 04 2014 07:19 GMT
#923
On October 04 2014 16:18 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:17 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:16 bo1b wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:12 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:53 lichter wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:50 stuchiu wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:46 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:46 pure.Wasted wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:38 stuchiu wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:21 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
I was assuming that IEM Toronto was a true indicator of skill since it was so stacked. ^^


Nah Flash was overhyped.


People need to realize that Flash is a very good Terran, nothing more and nothing less. He's capable of crushing just about anyone. He barely flunked out of RO16 three times! Three times! With just a smidge of luck, that's a RO8 material player right there.

That's also not "best player in the world," or even "best player of his race."

He's a very good Terran with the hugest freaking legacy since NaDa/BoxeR played sc2.


I always remember this one moment where Grubby was finally doing well after moving to SC2 1-2 years after stopping WC3. Clutch asked him about his legacy as one of the greatest WC3 players of all time, the most consistent, if he wanted to continue that legacy and Grubby answered, "I left my trophies at home. I came here to play."


wow that is a good anecdote

why is your icon a guy with a fishing rod?

You know those cartoons where the old man fishes up a shoe? I think it's an anecdote of his life.

I thought it might be because lichter tries to bait people so often

Mind blown. Too realistic to be correct.

Wow....That IS way to realistic
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-04 07:20:00
October 04 2014 07:19 GMT
#924
On October 04 2014 16:18 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:16 pure.Wasted wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:15 bo1b wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:14 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:13 pure.Wasted wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:13 bo1b wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:28 TerranOwnsAll wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:16 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:15 TerranOwnsAll wrote:
[quote]

The 30th Terran player Ive seen rooting for Sooj, saddens my soul

What about the number of zerg players rooting for INnoVation, or are there none? >.>


To be honest, I haven't seen many Zerg players rooting for Inno. They seem to be more loyal to their kind ()

I'm rooting for inno


bo1b good guy.

What's your beef with soO though?

DRG fan

But INnoVation beat DRG too...

Not innos fault that drg decided to show up not in his final form.

On October 04 2014 16:14 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:13 pure.Wasted wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:13 bo1b wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:28 TerranOwnsAll wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:16 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:15 TerranOwnsAll wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:14 yoshi245 wrote:
Head: Innovation 4-3
Heart: soO 4-3

soojwa shall rise today.


The 30th Terran player Ive seen rooting for Sooj, saddens my soul

What about the number of zerg players rooting for INnoVation, or are there none? >.>


To be honest, I haven't seen many Zerg players rooting for Inno. They seem to be more loyal to their kind ()

I'm rooting for inno


bo1b good guy.

What's your beef with soO though?

DRG fan

I don't mind that, I just think soO is the epitome of a boring player.


I feel the same about soO, but I have to say he's felt different this season. More willing to branch out. Have you noticed that?


proxy hatch, proxy hatch, proxy hatch


That might have something to do with it. :o

Good thing I'm already rewatching the season!
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 07:19 GMT
#925
On October 04 2014 16:19 Loccstana wrote:
hmm maybe they should have scheduled the finals to another date
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

It's not always like that?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 04 2014 07:20 GMT
#926
On October 04 2014 16:18 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:18 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:17 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:16 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:12 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:53 lichter wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:50 stuchiu wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:46 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:46 pure.Wasted wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:38 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Nah Flash was overhyped.


People need to realize that Flash is a very good Terran, nothing more and nothing less. He's capable of crushing just about anyone. He barely flunked out of RO16 three times! Three times! With just a smidge of luck, that's a RO8 material player right there.

That's also not "best player in the world," or even "best player of his race."

He's a very good Terran with the hugest freaking legacy since NaDa/BoxeR played sc2.


I always remember this one moment where Grubby was finally doing well after moving to SC2 1-2 years after stopping WC3. Clutch asked him about his legacy as one of the greatest WC3 players of all time, the most consistent, if he wanted to continue that legacy and Grubby answered, "I left my trophies at home. I came here to play."


wow that is a good anecdote

why is your icon a guy with a fishing rod?

Guy with a giant dildo. I thought we confirmed this already

Where did you confirm this?

Super secret meeting

Why wasn't I invited though? >.>

You were asleep
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 07:20 GMT
#927
On October 04 2014 16:20 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:18 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:17 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:16 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:12 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:53 lichter wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:50 stuchiu wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:46 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:46 pure.Wasted wrote:
[quote]

People need to realize that Flash is a very good Terran, nothing more and nothing less. He's capable of crushing just about anyone. He barely flunked out of RO16 three times! Three times! With just a smidge of luck, that's a RO8 material player right there.

That's also not "best player in the world," or even "best player of his race."

He's a very good Terran with the hugest freaking legacy since NaDa/BoxeR played sc2.


I always remember this one moment where Grubby was finally doing well after moving to SC2 1-2 years after stopping WC3. Clutch asked him about his legacy as one of the greatest WC3 players of all time, the most consistent, if he wanted to continue that legacy and Grubby answered, "I left my trophies at home. I came here to play."


wow that is a good anecdote

why is your icon a guy with a fishing rod?

Guy with a giant dildo. I thought we confirmed this already

Where did you confirm this?

Super secret meeting

Why wasn't I invited though? >.>

You were asleep

These are lies, I never sleep unless I'm sleeping
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
October 04 2014 07:20 GMT
#928
[image loading]
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
October 04 2014 07:21 GMT
#929
On October 04 2014 16:16 pure.Wasted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:15 bo1b wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:14 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:13 pure.Wasted wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:13 bo1b wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:28 TerranOwnsAll wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:16 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:15 TerranOwnsAll wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:14 yoshi245 wrote:
Head: Innovation 4-3
Heart: soO 4-3

soojwa shall rise today.


The 30th Terran player Ive seen rooting for Sooj, saddens my soul

What about the number of zerg players rooting for INnoVation, or are there none? >.>


To be honest, I haven't seen many Zerg players rooting for Inno. They seem to be more loyal to their kind ()

I'm rooting for inno


bo1b good guy.

What's your beef with soO though?

DRG fan

But INnoVation beat DRG too...

Not innos fault that drg decided to show up not in his final form.

On October 04 2014 16:14 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:13 pure.Wasted wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:13 bo1b wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:28 TerranOwnsAll wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:16 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:15 TerranOwnsAll wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:14 yoshi245 wrote:
Head: Innovation 4-3
Heart: soO 4-3

soojwa shall rise today.


The 30th Terran player Ive seen rooting for Sooj, saddens my soul

What about the number of zerg players rooting for INnoVation, or are there none? >.>


To be honest, I haven't seen many Zerg players rooting for Inno. They seem to be more loyal to their kind ()

I'm rooting for inno


bo1b good guy.

What's your beef with soO though?

DRG fan

I don't mind that, I just think soO is the epitome of a boring player.


I feel the same about soO, but I have to say he's felt different this season. More willing to branch out. Have you noticed that?

Kind of, more so that he doesn't have a noticeable flair to his play. Kind of like the zerg mvp, everything is just calculated with clean mechanics and macro, and a couple really off the wall cheeses, but in game he just doesn't appeal to me as much. Idk, just how I feel about it.

Could also be that he's had 3 pvz finals in a row, almost no tvz that I've watched, and the few tvz's he's played that I have watched I couldn't help but feel it was a hideous disparity in skill between the two.

Hoping tonight will change that.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 04 2014 07:22 GMT
#930
On October 04 2014 16:20 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:20 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:18 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:17 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:16 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:12 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:53 lichter wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:50 stuchiu wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:46 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
He's a very good Terran with the hugest freaking legacy since NaDa/BoxeR played sc2.


I always remember this one moment where Grubby was finally doing well after moving to SC2 1-2 years after stopping WC3. Clutch asked him about his legacy as one of the greatest WC3 players of all time, the most consistent, if he wanted to continue that legacy and Grubby answered, "I left my trophies at home. I came here to play."


wow that is a good anecdote

why is your icon a guy with a fishing rod?

Guy with a giant dildo. I thought we confirmed this already

Where did you confirm this?

Super secret meeting

Why wasn't I invited though? >.>

You were asleep

These are lies, I never sleep unless I'm sleeping

YOU CALLIN ME A LIAR?!
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
October 04 2014 07:22 GMT
#931
On October 04 2014 16:21 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:16 pure.Wasted wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:15 bo1b wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:14 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:13 pure.Wasted wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:13 bo1b wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:28 TerranOwnsAll wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:16 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:15 TerranOwnsAll wrote:
[quote]

The 30th Terran player Ive seen rooting for Sooj, saddens my soul

What about the number of zerg players rooting for INnoVation, or are there none? >.>


To be honest, I haven't seen many Zerg players rooting for Inno. They seem to be more loyal to their kind ()

I'm rooting for inno


bo1b good guy.

What's your beef with soO though?

DRG fan

But INnoVation beat DRG too...

Not innos fault that drg decided to show up not in his final form.

On October 04 2014 16:14 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:13 pure.Wasted wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:13 bo1b wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:28 TerranOwnsAll wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:16 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:15 TerranOwnsAll wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:14 yoshi245 wrote:
Head: Innovation 4-3
Heart: soO 4-3

soojwa shall rise today.


The 30th Terran player Ive seen rooting for Sooj, saddens my soul

What about the number of zerg players rooting for INnoVation, or are there none? >.>


To be honest, I haven't seen many Zerg players rooting for Inno. They seem to be more loyal to their kind ()

I'm rooting for inno


bo1b good guy.

What's your beef with soO though?

DRG fan

I don't mind that, I just think soO is the epitome of a boring player.


I feel the same about soO, but I have to say he's felt different this season. More willing to branch out. Have you noticed that?

Kind of, more so that he doesn't have a noticeable flair to his play. Kind of like the zerg mvp, everything is just calculated with clean mechanics and macro, and a couple really off the wall cheeses, but in game he just doesn't appeal to me as much. Idk, just how I feel about it.

Could also be that he's had 3 pvz finals in a row, almost no tvz that I've watched, and the few tvz's he's played that I have watched I couldn't help but feel it was a hideous disparity in skill between the two.

Hoping tonight will change that.


I remember soO's interview from last season where he admitted his own games made him sleepy!
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
October 04 2014 07:23 GMT
#932
I'm so fucking ready for tonight holy shit
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 07:23 GMT
#933
On October 04 2014 16:22 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:20 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:20 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:18 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:17 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:16 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:12 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:53 lichter wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:50 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

I always remember this one moment where Grubby was finally doing well after moving to SC2 1-2 years after stopping WC3. Clutch asked him about his legacy as one of the greatest WC3 players of all time, the most consistent, if he wanted to continue that legacy and Grubby answered, "I left my trophies at home. I came here to play."


wow that is a good anecdote

why is your icon a guy with a fishing rod?

Guy with a giant dildo. I thought we confirmed this already

Where did you confirm this?

Super secret meeting

Why wasn't I invited though? >.>

You were asleep

These are lies, I never sleep unless I'm sleeping

YOU CALLIN ME A LIAR?!

Well clearly you have made a mistake. I don't sleep enough to be caught sleeping.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 07:23 GMT
#934
On October 04 2014 16:23 bo1b wrote:
I'm so fucking ready for tonight holy shit

If enough of us are ready, maybe we can reach 100 pages after all...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
October 04 2014 07:24 GMT
#935
i likely wont reveal the origin of this icon
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 04 2014 07:24 GMT
#936
On October 04 2014 16:23 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:22 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:20 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:20 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:18 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:17 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:16 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:12 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 15:53 lichter wrote:
[quote]

wow that is a good anecdote

why is your icon a guy with a fishing rod?

Guy with a giant dildo. I thought we confirmed this already

Where did you confirm this?

Super secret meeting

Why wasn't I invited though? >.>

You were asleep

These are lies, I never sleep unless I'm sleeping

YOU CALLIN ME A LIAR?!

Well clearly you have made a mistake. I don't sleep enough to be caught sleeping.

Well I caught you. #dealwithit
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 04 2014 07:24 GMT
#937
On October 04 2014 16:23 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:23 bo1b wrote:
I'm so fucking ready for tonight holy shit

If enough of us are ready, maybe we can reach 100 pages after all...

I'm ready enough to contribute to 100 pages
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
October 04 2014 07:25 GMT
#938
nobody commented on my hype pic :'(
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 07:25 GMT
#939
On October 04 2014 16:24 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:23 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:23 bo1b wrote:
I'm so fucking ready for tonight holy shit

If enough of us are ready, maybe we can reach 100 pages after all...

I'm ready enough to contribute to 100 pages

Good. Who else is in?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 04 2014 07:25 GMT
#940
100 pages? If you guys can keep up
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 198 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1273
BeSt 333
Soulkey 238
Soma 223
sorry 144
Mind 64
Larva 52
Bale 26
ZerO 25
soO 21
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
scan(afreeca) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
JimRising 613
Counter-Strike
edward419
Other Games
summit1g9202
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft660
singsing377
Sick215
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Jankos1076
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 46m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 46m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.