• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:40
CEST 01:40
KST 08:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9517 users

[Code S] Grand Finals Season 3 2014 - Page 12

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 198 Next
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
September 29 2014 16:32 GMT
#221
On September 30 2014 01:29 Paljas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2014 01:00 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 30 2014 00:48 Paljas wrote:
On September 30 2014 00:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 29 2014 14:22 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 29 2014 13:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Yet another thing I won't be able to watch. FML.

Dude I feel for ya. I missed the soO vs Zest.


Yup, it sucks. This will one of the first times I'll ever try to keep myself spoiler-free until I can see the VODs (we'll see if it's possible lol)

i can pm you not the results, if that helps


PM me the VODs, you mean? That would be very helpful if you could

i meant a pm like "the result of the gsl final remains a mystery until you watch the VODs".
but yeah, i can pm you the VODs, sure. (do you have a gsl ticket or should i pm the korean ones (are those still watchable outside of korea?))


I don't think they still let us watch the Korean ones, and I do not have a ticket so I'm actually pretty screwed, aren't I?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
September 29 2014 16:37 GMT
#222
On September 30 2014 01:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2014 01:29 Paljas wrote:
On September 30 2014 01:00 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 30 2014 00:48 Paljas wrote:
On September 30 2014 00:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 29 2014 14:22 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 29 2014 13:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Yet another thing I won't be able to watch. FML.

Dude I feel for ya. I missed the soO vs Zest.


Yup, it sucks. This will one of the first times I'll ever try to keep myself spoiler-free until I can see the VODs (we'll see if it's possible lol)

i can pm you not the results, if that helps


PM me the VODs, you mean? That would be very helpful if you could

i meant a pm like "the result of the gsl final remains a mystery until you watch the VODs".
but yeah, i can pm you the VODs, sure. (do you have a gsl ticket or should i pm the korean ones (are those still watchable outside of korea?))


I don't think they still let us watch the Korean ones, and I do not have a ticket so I'm actually pretty screwed, aren't I?

If you were planning on watching them legally, then yes, you are screwed

Btw I'm looking for someone to LR the games
Community News
TL+ Member
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
September 29 2014 16:39 GMT
#223
I want soO to win but I feel he is truly cursed by the YellOw touch after DreamHack.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
September 29 2014 16:41 GMT
#224
On September 30 2014 01:37 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2014 01:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 30 2014 01:29 Paljas wrote:
On September 30 2014 01:00 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 30 2014 00:48 Paljas wrote:
On September 30 2014 00:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 29 2014 14:22 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 29 2014 13:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Yet another thing I won't be able to watch. FML.

Dude I feel for ya. I missed the soO vs Zest.


Yup, it sucks. This will one of the first times I'll ever try to keep myself spoiler-free until I can see the VODs (we'll see if it's possible lol)

i can pm you not the results, if that helps


PM me the VODs, you mean? That would be very helpful if you could

i meant a pm like "the result of the gsl final remains a mystery until you watch the VODs".
but yeah, i can pm you the VODs, sure. (do you have a gsl ticket or should i pm the korean ones (are those still watchable outside of korea?))


I don't think they still let us watch the Korean ones, and I do not have a ticket so I'm actually pretty screwed, aren't I?

If you were planning on watching them legally, then yes, you are screwed

Btw I'm looking for someone to LR the games


Is there a way to watch them semi-legally?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
September 29 2014 16:45 GMT
#225
On September 30 2014 01:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2014 01:37 Lorning wrote:
On September 30 2014 01:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 30 2014 01:29 Paljas wrote:
On September 30 2014 01:00 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 30 2014 00:48 Paljas wrote:
On September 30 2014 00:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 29 2014 14:22 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 29 2014 13:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Yet another thing I won't be able to watch. FML.

Dude I feel for ya. I missed the soO vs Zest.


Yup, it sucks. This will one of the first times I'll ever try to keep myself spoiler-free until I can see the VODs (we'll see if it's possible lol)

i can pm you not the results, if that helps


PM me the VODs, you mean? That would be very helpful if you could

i meant a pm like "the result of the gsl final remains a mystery until you watch the VODs".
but yeah, i can pm you the VODs, sure. (do you have a gsl ticket or should i pm the korean ones (are those still watchable outside of korea?))


I don't think they still let us watch the Korean ones, and I do not have a ticket so I'm actually pretty screwed, aren't I?

If you were planning on watching them legally, then yes, you are screwed

Btw I'm looking for someone to LR the games


Is there a way to watch them semi-legally?

You can watch them legally through NeoTV, but it's in chinese and it's laggy
http://i.youku.com/u/UMzY0MDQ3Mjky
Community News
TL+ Member
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
September 29 2014 16:47 GMT
#226
On September 30 2014 01:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2014 01:29 Paljas wrote:
On September 30 2014 01:00 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 30 2014 00:48 Paljas wrote:
On September 30 2014 00:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 29 2014 14:22 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 29 2014 13:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Yet another thing I won't be able to watch. FML.

Dude I feel for ya. I missed the soO vs Zest.


Yup, it sucks. This will one of the first times I'll ever try to keep myself spoiler-free until I can see the VODs (we'll see if it's possible lol)

i can pm you not the results, if that helps


PM me the VODs, you mean? That would be very helpful if you could

i meant a pm like "the result of the gsl final remains a mystery until you watch the VODs".
but yeah, i can pm you the VODs, sure. (do you have a gsl ticket or should i pm the korean ones (are those still watchable outside of korea?))


I don't think they still let us watch the Korean ones, and I do not have a ticket so I'm actually pretty screwed, aren't I?

There is a French cast of the final at 20.00 CEST too.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-29 16:48:00
September 29 2014 16:47 GMT
#227
On September 30 2014 01:37 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2014 01:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 30 2014 01:29 Paljas wrote:
On September 30 2014 01:00 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 30 2014 00:48 Paljas wrote:
On September 30 2014 00:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 29 2014 14:22 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 29 2014 13:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Yet another thing I won't be able to watch. FML.

Dude I feel for ya. I missed the soO vs Zest.


Yup, it sucks. This will one of the first times I'll ever try to keep myself spoiler-free until I can see the VODs (we'll see if it's possible lol)

i can pm you not the results, if that helps


PM me the VODs, you mean? That would be very helpful if you could

i meant a pm like "the result of the gsl final remains a mystery until you watch the VODs".
but yeah, i can pm you the VODs, sure. (do you have a gsl ticket or should i pm the korean ones (are those still watchable outside of korea?))


I don't think they still let us watch the Korean ones, and I do not have a ticket so I'm actually pretty screwed, aren't I?

If you were planning on watching them legally, then yes, you are screwed

Btw I'm looking for someone to LR the games

Hello
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
September 29 2014 16:48 GMT
#228
On September 30 2014 01:47 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2014 01:37 Lorning wrote:
On September 30 2014 01:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 30 2014 01:29 Paljas wrote:
On September 30 2014 01:00 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 30 2014 00:48 Paljas wrote:
On September 30 2014 00:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 29 2014 14:22 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 29 2014 13:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Yet another thing I won't be able to watch. FML.

Dude I feel for ya. I missed the soO vs Zest.


Yup, it sucks. This will one of the first times I'll ever try to keep myself spoiler-free until I can see the VODs (we'll see if it's possible lol)

i can pm you not the results, if that helps


PM me the VODs, you mean? That would be very helpful if you could

i meant a pm like "the result of the gsl final remains a mystery until you watch the VODs".
but yeah, i can pm you the VODs, sure. (do you have a gsl ticket or should i pm the korean ones (are those still watchable outside of korea?))


I don't think they still let us watch the Korean ones, and I do not have a ticket so I'm actually pretty screwed, aren't I?

If you were planning on watching them legally, then yes, you are screwed

Btw I'm looking for someone to LR the games

Hello

Great
Community News
TL+ Member
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
September 29 2014 17:17 GMT
#229
On September 30 2014 01:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2014 01:37 Lorning wrote:
On September 30 2014 01:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 30 2014 01:29 Paljas wrote:
On September 30 2014 01:00 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 30 2014 00:48 Paljas wrote:
On September 30 2014 00:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 29 2014 14:22 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 29 2014 13:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Yet another thing I won't be able to watch. FML.

Dude I feel for ya. I missed the soO vs Zest.


Yup, it sucks. This will one of the first times I'll ever try to keep myself spoiler-free until I can see the VODs (we'll see if it's possible lol)

i can pm you not the results, if that helps


PM me the VODs, you mean? That would be very helpful if you could

i meant a pm like "the result of the gsl final remains a mystery until you watch the VODs".
but yeah, i can pm you the VODs, sure. (do you have a gsl ticket or should i pm the korean ones (are those still watchable outside of korea?))


I don't think they still let us watch the Korean ones, and I do not have a ticket so I'm actually pretty screwed, aren't I?

If you were planning on watching them legally, then yes, you are screwed

Btw I'm looking for someone to LR the games


Is there a way to watch them semi-legally?


I use fraps ^_^'
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
September 29 2014 18:16 GMT
#230
It would be ridiculous if soO doesn't win. I'm rooting for him, not even a question.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
September 29 2014 18:24 GMT
#231
Uh, those maps.
If soO can take either of first 2 or 2 from first 3, he should take series even before Overgrowth.
#believe
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
Superbanana
Profile Joined May 2014
2369 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-29 20:12:05
September 29 2014 20:04 GMT
#232
Lets keep the hype train alive ^^
[image loading]
edit: you can see its INnoVation right?
In PvZ the zerg can make the situation spire out of control but protoss can adept to the situation.
Ovid
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United Kingdom948 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-29 20:07:56
September 29 2014 20:07 GMT
#233
I want Soo to win, not only because I want more zerg at blizzcon but because it betters Jaedongs chances.
But the kong curse is strong.
I will make Yogg Saron priest work...
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 29 2014 20:15 GMT
#234
On September 30 2014 05:04 Superbanana wrote:
Lets keep the hype train alive ^^
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

edit: you can see its INnoVation right?

You're good :p
[image loading]
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 29 2014 20:21 GMT
#235
On September 29 2014 15:22 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 15:14 graNite wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:26 Lorning wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:25 The_Templar wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:23 Lorning wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:20 The_Templar wrote:
Dammit I was going to do GSL.

2slow

So, I should post the WCS Global finals thread this weekend? Or should I wait until october?

If you hype it up enough, I don't mind you posting it. But I'm preparing some big stuff


You two are battling over who creates the LR thread, but noone added the event to the calendar yet :'(

You dont get fame adding events to the calender.

I always forget to check
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
September 29 2014 20:56 GMT
#236
Community News
TL+ Member
Pursuit_
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States1330 Posts
September 29 2014 21:26 GMT
#237
If it goes to g7 I can't see soO losing on Overgrowth, but getting there is going to be really hard, Merry Go Round is bad for 4 base MutaLingBling and Deadwing is very Terran favored, I feel like the most important games are going to be the first four (Catallena / Nimbus / King Sejong / Foxtrot), soO has to win 3/4 to have a very good chance of winning while INnoVation only needs to take 2 of them and he should be able to coast to a win off of Merry Go Round / Deadwing (though soO could definitely upset on Merry Go Round with a 2-3 base all-in / advantage).

All kind of academic though, games could really go either way. I'm mostly basing my predictions off of what I think would happen in a macro game and cheese / timings play a really important part in a Bo7. I really want soO to win because he really deserves a victory after all this time, and I've never particularly liked INnoVation. Here are my predictions-

INnoVation <Catallena> soO
INnoVation <Nimbus> soO
INnoVation <King Sejong Station> soO
INnoVation <Foxtrot Labs> soO
INnoVation <Merry Go Round> soO
INnoVation <Deadwing> soO
INnoVation <Overgrowth> soO

soO wins 4-3!
In Somnis Veritas
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
September 29 2014 21:32 GMT
#238
Soo is comfortable when he throws his opponent off balance early in the game and disrupts him,
So I'm expecting to see a lot of Cloaked Banshee play from Innovation, they do well whenever Zerg decides to go for low economy or an early bust.

I don't think Innovation wants to rely too much on straight up games to beat Soo (his mechanics are so scary even after cutting drones), I think he's going to want to rely more on prepared build orders and planned early Barracks rushes.
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
September 29 2014 21:39 GMT
#239
On September 27 2014 02:26 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 02:25 The_Templar wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:23 Lorning wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:20 The_Templar wrote:
Dammit I was going to do GSL.

2slow

So, I should post the WCS Global finals thread this weekend? Or should I wait until october?

If you hype it up enough, I don't mind you posting it. But I'm preparing some big stuff


I think right after WCS America, once we know who the Top 16 and their seeds are, is a perfect time for someone to snipe that thread.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 29 2014 21:47 GMT
#240
On September 30 2014 06:39 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 02:26 Lorning wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:25 The_Templar wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:23 Lorning wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:20 The_Templar wrote:
Dammit I was going to do GSL.

2slow

So, I should post the WCS Global finals thread this weekend? Or should I wait until october?

If you hype it up enough, I don't mind you posting it. But I'm preparing some big stuff


I think right after WCS America, once we know who the Top 16 and their seeds are, is a perfect time for someone to snipe that thread.

No please, I have been working so hard on it T_T
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 198 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 156
Vindicta 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10358
Artosis 623
Rain 173
Bale 14
League of Legends
Doublelift4490
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox910
Mew2King140
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor920
Other Games
summit1g9081
JimRising 611
shahzam589
Day[9].tv471
PiGStarcraft120
ArmadaUGS86
NeuroSwarm73
ViBE55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 41
• HerbMon 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie772
• Scarra523
• Day9tv471
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
OSC
20m
Stellar Fest
13h 20m
OSC
22h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.