• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:40
CEST 01:40
KST 08:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9516 users

[Code S] Grand Finals Season 3 2014 - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 198 Next
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
September 29 2014 06:14 GMT
#201
On September 27 2014 02:26 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 02:25 The_Templar wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:23 Lorning wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:20 The_Templar wrote:
Dammit I was going to do GSL.

2slow

So, I should post the WCS Global finals thread this weekend? Or should I wait until october?

If you hype it up enough, I don't mind you posting it. But I'm preparing some big stuff


You two are battling over who creates the LR thread, but noone added the event to the calendar yet :'(
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-29 06:22:58
September 29 2014 06:22 GMT
#202
On September 29 2014 15:14 graNite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 02:26 Lorning wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:25 The_Templar wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:23 Lorning wrote:
On September 27 2014 02:20 The_Templar wrote:
Dammit I was going to do GSL.

2slow

So, I should post the WCS Global finals thread this weekend? Or should I wait until october?

If you hype it up enough, I don't mind you posting it. But I'm preparing some big stuff


You two are battling over who creates the LR thread, but noone added the event to the calendar yet :'(

You dont get fame adding events to the calender.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
hansonslee
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2027 Posts
September 29 2014 07:08 GMT
#203
soO, complete your destiny of becoming the ultimate Kong of all 3 match-ups!

And btw, Innovation has 1 gold medal; soO, what are you laughing about?
Seed's # 1 fan!!! #ForVengeance
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
September 29 2014 08:16 GMT
#204
On September 29 2014 16:08 hansonslee wrote:
soO, complete your destiny of becoming the ultimate Kong of all 3 match-ups!

And btw, Innovation has 1 gold medal; soO, what are you laughing about?

But... but SoulKey? D:
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
xpaperclip
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia995 Posts
September 29 2014 08:38 GMT
#205
Map order is
(T)INnoVation < Catallena > (Z)soO
(T)INnoVation < Nimbus > (Z)soO
(T)INnoVation < King Sejong Station > (Z)soO
(T)INnoVation < Foxtrot Labs > (Z)soO
(T)INnoVation < Merry Go Round > (Z)soO
(T)INnoVation < Deadwing > (Z)soO
(T)INnoVation < Overgrowth > (Z)soO


Also, where are we getting the time in the OP from? Everywhere I can find it's given as 09:00 GMT (+00:00) like usual instead of earlier.
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-29 08:59:39
September 29 2014 08:59 GMT
#206
There will be a French broadcast at 20.00 CEST Saturday here : fr O'Gaming TV
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
September 29 2014 09:12 GMT
#207
Imagine if Artosis skipped the finals for Passionstone.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-29 09:16:30
September 29 2014 09:16 GMT
#208
On September 29 2014 17:38 xpaperclip wrote:
Map order is
(T)INnoVation < Catallena > (Z)soO
(T)INnoVation < Nimbus > (Z)soO
(T)INnoVation < King Sejong Station > (Z)soO
(T)INnoVation < Foxtrot Labs > (Z)soO
(T)INnoVation < Merry Go Round > (Z)soO
(T)INnoVation < Deadwing > (Z)soO
(T)INnoVation < Overgrowth > (Z)soO


Also, where are we getting the time in the OP from? Everywhere I can find it's given as 09:00 GMT (+00:00) like usual instead of earlier.

It was 8am CEST on their calendar but I guess they changed that
Community News
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
September 29 2014 09:38 GMT
#209
So 11 am cest is 100%?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-29 09:40:31
September 29 2014 09:40 GMT
#210
On September 29 2014 18:38 GumBa wrote:
So 11 am cest is 100%?

Yeah, it's on their calendar now and in this video

Community News
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
September 29 2014 10:40 GMT
#211
That's even better then :D
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Meavis
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Netherlands1300 Posts
September 29 2014 10:51 GMT
#212
battle of the throws
"Not you."
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
September 29 2014 12:51 GMT
#213
Oh, sweet lord it's at 11:00h CEST, thank god I don't have to wake up early!!
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 29 2014 12:52 GMT
#214
Wtf, I wanted to stay up all night, not going to do that if it's actually 5am >.>
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
r1flEx
Profile Joined October 2012
Belgium256 Posts
September 29 2014 15:17 GMT
#215
i say soo 4-0 ez
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
September 29 2014 15:34 GMT
#216
On September 29 2014 18:40 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 18:38 GumBa wrote:
So 11 am cest is 100%?

Yeah, it's on their calendar now

Living in Europe is great.
Flash | Mvp
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
September 29 2014 15:40 GMT
#217
On September 29 2014 14:22 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 13:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Yet another thing I won't be able to watch. FML.

Dude I feel for ya. I missed the soO vs Zest.


Yup, it sucks. This will one of the first times I'll ever try to keep myself spoiler-free until I can see the VODs (we'll see if it's possible lol)
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
September 29 2014 15:48 GMT
#218
On September 30 2014 00:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 14:22 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 29 2014 13:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Yet another thing I won't be able to watch. FML.

Dude I feel for ya. I missed the soO vs Zest.


Yup, it sucks. This will one of the first times I'll ever try to keep myself spoiler-free until I can see the VODs (we'll see if it's possible lol)

i can pm you not the results, if that helps
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
September 29 2014 16:00 GMT
#219
On September 30 2014 00:48 Paljas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2014 00:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 29 2014 14:22 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 29 2014 13:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Yet another thing I won't be able to watch. FML.

Dude I feel for ya. I missed the soO vs Zest.


Yup, it sucks. This will one of the first times I'll ever try to keep myself spoiler-free until I can see the VODs (we'll see if it's possible lol)

i can pm you not the results, if that helps


PM me the VODs, you mean? That would be very helpful if you could
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
September 29 2014 16:29 GMT
#220
On September 30 2014 01:00 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2014 00:48 Paljas wrote:
On September 30 2014 00:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 29 2014 14:22 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On September 29 2014 13:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Yet another thing I won't be able to watch. FML.

Dude I feel for ya. I missed the soO vs Zest.


Yup, it sucks. This will one of the first times I'll ever try to keep myself spoiler-free until I can see the VODs (we'll see if it's possible lol)

i can pm you not the results, if that helps


PM me the VODs, you mean? That would be very helpful if you could

i meant a pm like "the result of the gsl final remains a mystery until you watch the VODs".
but yeah, i can pm you the VODs, sure. (do you have a gsl ticket or should i pm the korean ones (are those still watchable outside of korea?))
TL+ Member
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 198 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 156
Vindicta 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10358
Artosis 623
Rain 173
Bale 14
League of Legends
Doublelift4490
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox910
Mew2King140
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor920
Other Games
summit1g9081
JimRising 611
shahzam589
Day[9].tv471
PiGStarcraft120
ArmadaUGS86
NeuroSwarm73
ViBE55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 41
• HerbMon 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie772
• Scarra523
• Day9tv471
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
OSC
20m
Stellar Fest
13h 20m
OSC
22h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.