On September 11 2014 16:10 Shellshock wrote:
I wonder what TLO and Vortix thing about these games
I wonder what TLO and Vortix thing about these games
"Better practice ZvZ".
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Ok guys, we're receiving a large amount of reports concerning balance whining, so we're going to be harsher and start banning. | ||
|
PepsiMaxxxx
Sweden5452 Posts
On September 11 2014 16:10 Shellshock wrote: I wonder what TLO and Vortix thing about these games "Better practice ZvZ". | ||
|
Caihead
Canada8550 Posts
On September 11 2014 16:11 Ketch wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2014 16:10 Glorfindel! wrote: On September 11 2014 16:08 Ketch wrote: Is that Bisu playing? So many sentries xD If Bisu had sentries in BW he had never lost a game. Haha yeah sure ![]() + Show Spoiler + I'm waiting for the Fantasy & Vultures in SC2 comment now If Jangbi had auto cast storms... | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On September 11 2014 16:10 Shellshock wrote: I wonder what TLO and Vortix thing about these games "I need someone to practice TvZ and ZvZ with." | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33705 Posts
love it :D | ||
|
Ctesias
4595 Posts
On September 11 2014 16:11 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2014 16:10 Shellshock wrote: I wonder what TLO and Vortix thing about these games I thought those were the players in that game? I hope this saying stays around for a while. Silly foreigner pros. | ||
|
Glorfindel!
Sweden1815 Posts
Not even us swedes and or Fika pauses is comparable to this. | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
Circumstance
United States11403 Posts
| ||
|
Incognoto
France10239 Posts
| ||
|
Greenei
Germany1754 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
Philozovic
France1677 Posts
![]() | ||
|
double1185
Vietnam211 Posts
| ||
|
Nebuchad
Switzerland12552 Posts
| ||
|
Glorfindel!
Sweden1815 Posts
And a third player? AND RAIN? | ||
|
Ramiz1989
12124 Posts
:O | ||
|
Calt
Germany1140 Posts
| ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft479
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|