On September 10 2014 09:11 stuchiu wrote:
This is such a WoL response to mutas -_-
This is such a WoL response to mutas -_-
If you believe hard enough that Mutas are countered by blink stalkers, maybe it will work.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
On September 10 2014 09:11 stuchiu wrote: This is such a WoL response to mutas -_- If you believe hard enough that Mutas are countered by blink stalkers, maybe it will work. | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On September 10 2014 09:11 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On September 10 2014 09:11 Darkhorse wrote: On September 10 2014 09:10 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On September 10 2014 09:07 ThomasjServo wrote: On September 10 2014 09:05 Darkhorse wrote: On September 10 2014 09:04 ThomasjServo wrote: On September 10 2014 09:03 Darkhorse wrote: On September 10 2014 09:01 ThomasjServo wrote: Well, Check is no Check, I will say that. #2010. For some reason the game between CheckPrime and MVPVampire (Super) on Belshir Beach sticks out in my head from GSTL. It was completely unremarkable (Vampire went for a double stargate build a bunch of void rays and Check read him like a book and made queens and spores and crushed him) but I remember it so vividly for some reason I just remember watching his replays in my bronze days and being so taken back, like I was looking at something so amazing. This was when SC2casts.com was still probably the best source of casts, and replays were well hard to come by. I don't think I had ever seen that many queens at that point. Of course that was long before the queen buff I maintain Zerg has the best units, it just takes Zerg a bit longer to figure out how to abuse the shit out of them. See Swarm Host, Mutalisk, Infestor and Queen for further elaboration. The muatlisks are definitely the most fun (in my opinion, I have a lot of fun with them). What are the most fun units of each race now that I think about it? Hellions are fun. You can transform them and they can kill all the workers in the world. Phoenixes are pretty fun I guess, but I've always loved archons Blink stalkers are really fun too. I could never control Phoenixes for my life. I don't think I've made like any hellions in my lifetime. 2 factory blue flame hellion is such a yolo opening but it is fun. That's generally how I mech | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
| ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
| ||
|
brickrd
United States4894 Posts
On September 10 2014 09:13 Darkhorse wrote: Show nested quote + On September 10 2014 09:11 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On September 10 2014 09:11 Darkhorse wrote: On September 10 2014 09:10 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On September 10 2014 09:07 ThomasjServo wrote: On September 10 2014 09:05 Darkhorse wrote: On September 10 2014 09:04 ThomasjServo wrote: On September 10 2014 09:03 Darkhorse wrote: On September 10 2014 09:01 ThomasjServo wrote: Well, Check is no Check, I will say that. #2010. For some reason the game between CheckPrime and MVPVampire (Super) on Belshir Beach sticks out in my head from GSTL. It was completely unremarkable (Vampire went for a double stargate build a bunch of void rays and Check read him like a book and made queens and spores and crushed him) but I remember it so vividly for some reason I just remember watching his replays in my bronze days and being so taken back, like I was looking at something so amazing. This was when SC2casts.com was still probably the best source of casts, and replays were well hard to come by. I don't think I had ever seen that many queens at that point. Of course that was long before the queen buff I maintain Zerg has the best units, it just takes Zerg a bit longer to figure out how to abuse the shit out of them. See Swarm Host, Mutalisk, Infestor and Queen for further elaboration. The muatlisks are definitely the most fun (in my opinion, I have a lot of fun with them). What are the most fun units of each race now that I think about it? Hellions are fun. You can transform them and they can kill all the workers in the world. Phoenixes are pretty fun I guess, but I've always loved archons Blink stalkers are really fun too. I could never control Phoenixes for my life. I don't think I've made like any hellions in my lifetime. 2 factory blue flame hellion is such a yolo opening but it is fun. That's generally how I mech i was offracing terran at like gold level the other day and i tried to BFH allin but i just ran into a wall of queens, spines and roaches at the natural and asked myself "why does anyone do this" | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
Fanatic-Templar
Canada5819 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On September 10 2014 09:12 ThomasjServo wrote: Show nested quote + On September 10 2014 09:11 stuchiu wrote: This is such a WoL response to mutas -_- If you believe hard enough that Mutas are countered by blink stalkers, maybe it will work. If you have such strong belief, use it to power a soul train instead. | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
Fanatic-Templar
Canada5819 Posts
On September 10 2014 09:14 Fanatic-Templar wrote: How is this working? Oh, it's not. Good. I thought I was going insane. | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
| ||
|
brickrd
United States4894 Posts
On September 10 2014 09:13 Darkhorse wrote: For some reason a lot of Zergs still think mutas can fight straight up if protoss is relying on stalkers without a 4th base or high supply you can just take bad trades until you win | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On September 10 2014 09:15 ThomasjServo wrote: Tier 2 best tier for Z. ultras are underrated | ||
|
Larkin
United Kingdom7161 Posts
| ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
On September 10 2014 09:12 ThomasjServo wrote: Show nested quote + On September 10 2014 09:11 stuchiu wrote: This is such a WoL response to mutas -_- If you believe hard enough that Mutas are countered by blink stalkers, maybe it will work. he didnt believe hard enough | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Bisu Jaedong Horang2 Light BeSt firebathero Mini Hyuk [ Show more ] Stork actioN Soma EffOrt Zeus ggaemo Soulkey Last ZerO Leta Snow Rush Pusan Killer Sea.KH hero Mong Sharp Mind Shinee Shine Bale Aegong ToSsGirL Sexy soO PianO Trap sorry Free zelot Noble JulyZerg ajuk12(nOOB) HiyA Icarus Terrorterran League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns33916 singsing2139 B2W.Neo776 XBOCT348 DeMusliM192 Livibee174 XaKoH Mlord136 Liquid`LucifroN119 Mew2King114 ArmadaUGS79 QueenE78 Railgan10 ZerO(Twitch)9 Chillindude8 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|