• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:41
CEST 13:41
KST 20:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10759 users

[Code S] Ro16 Group C Season 3 2014 - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 69 Next
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
September 03 2014 09:20 GMT
#161
On September 03 2014 18:19 Noonius wrote:
odds on Maru pulling the boys and confusing Tasteless?


I think he will go for a bio attack without medivacs and Tasteless will state that it's an old build we haven't seen since WoL days.
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
September 03 2014 09:21 GMT
#162
On September 03 2014 18:20 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 18:19 Noonius wrote:
odds on Maru pulling the boys and confusing Tasteless?


I think he will go for a bio attack without medivacs and Tasteless will state that it's an old build we haven't seen since WoL days.


He'll mech and make both Artosis and myself squeal like women
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
September 03 2014 09:21 GMT
#163
omg I don't think I've ever seen an SCV go into a CC against a MSC lol
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Arvendilin
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany1878 Posts
September 03 2014 09:22 GMT
#164
>.< as much as I dislike that Tasteless sometimes seems really clueless about the metagame...

I really can't stay angry at him for long, always makes me chuckle :3
My heroes: Jangbi, Bisu, Stork and BeSt for BW, Rain, Zest and Stats for SC2! Need a better Signature tbh...
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
September 03 2014 09:22 GMT
#165
Marine mine woooo :D
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
September 03 2014 09:22 GMT
#166
On September 03 2014 18:22 Arvendilin wrote:
>.< as much as I dislike that Tasteless sometimes seems really clueless about the metagame...

I really can't stay angry at him for long, always makes me chuckle :3


he doesn't really watch anything besides gsl, right?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
September 03 2014 09:23 GMT
#167
On September 03 2014 18:21 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 18:20 DJHelium wrote:
On September 03 2014 18:19 Noonius wrote:
odds on Maru pulling the boys and confusing Tasteless?


I think he will go for a bio attack without medivacs and Tasteless will state that it's an old build we haven't seen since WoL days.


He'll mech and make both Artosis and myself squeal like women


He did mech on this map vs herO in SPL.
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
September 03 2014 09:24 GMT
#168
On September 03 2014 18:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 18:22 Arvendilin wrote:
>.< as much as I dislike that Tasteless sometimes seems really clueless about the metagame...

I really can't stay angry at him for long, always makes me chuckle :3


he doesn't really watch anything besides gsl, right?

Most likely, and Blizzcon and that one Dreamhack he went to I suppose.
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
September 03 2014 09:24 GMT
#169
On September 03 2014 18:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 18:22 Arvendilin wrote:
>.< as much as I dislike that Tasteless sometimes seems really clueless about the metagame...

I really can't stay angry at him for long, always makes me chuckle :3


he doesn't really watch anything besides gsl, right?


Doubt it. Or he wouldn't have found 'pull the boys' so hilarious a while back. That's been around for some time now.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
September 03 2014 09:25 GMT
#170
On September 03 2014 18:24 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 18:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 03 2014 18:22 Arvendilin wrote:
>.< as much as I dislike that Tasteless sometimes seems really clueless about the metagame...

I really can't stay angry at him for long, always makes me chuckle :3


he doesn't really watch anything besides gsl, right?


Doubt it. Or he wouldn't have found 'pull the boys' so hilarious a while back. That's been around for some time now.


literally years.
Moderator
sc2chronic
Profile Joined May 2012
United States777 Posts
September 03 2014 09:25 GMT
#171
parting playing like he doesnt know what to do vs terran. very unsure of his build and warp prsim harrass
terrible, terrible, damage
Arvendilin
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany1878 Posts
September 03 2014 09:25 GMT
#172
On September 03 2014 18:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 18:22 Arvendilin wrote:
>.< as much as I dislike that Tasteless sometimes seems really clueless about the metagame...

I really can't stay angry at him for long, always makes me chuckle :3


he doesn't really watch anything besides gsl, right?


I've seen him tweet about Proleague once iirc...

But I don't think he watches much besides GSL, or atleast it seems like it.

Especially not Europes, since those guys say pulling the boys all the time...

Then again I've heard it used in ProLeague some too hmmm
My heroes: Jangbi, Bisu, Stork and BeSt for BW, Rain, Zest and Stats for SC2! Need a better Signature tbh...
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
September 03 2014 09:26 GMT
#173
Tasteless follows competitive StarBow afaik.
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 03 2014 09:26 GMT
#174
On September 03 2014 18:22 Arvendilin wrote:
>.< as much as I dislike that Tasteless sometimes seems really clueless about the metagame...

I really can't stay angry at him for long, always makes me chuckle :3

He's clueless about the meta sometimes but definitely not about the game. I don't mind him learning from Artosis on stream (as long as he listens).
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
September 03 2014 09:27 GMT
#175
Haha, Maru is so in your face
Community News
TL+ Member
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
September 03 2014 09:27 GMT
#176
On September 03 2014 18:24 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 18:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 03 2014 18:22 Arvendilin wrote:
>.< as much as I dislike that Tasteless sometimes seems really clueless about the metagame...

I really can't stay angry at him for long, always makes me chuckle :3


he doesn't really watch anything besides gsl, right?


Doubt it. Or he wouldn't have found 'pull the boys' so hilarious a while back. That's been around for some time now.


I've wondered a couple of times: If I were to type the phrase "Pulled Boys" in all caps with spaces between each letter, similar to a certain Dota team, would that be considered a meme? I don't wanna get temp banned! D:
The world is better when every background has a chance.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
September 03 2014 09:27 GMT
#177
Maru should be given an award for the way he snipes off Colli lol. Like some colli head on a plaque for his wall.
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Arvendilin
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany1878 Posts
September 03 2014 09:28 GMT
#178
On September 03 2014 18:26 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 18:22 Arvendilin wrote:
>.< as much as I dislike that Tasteless sometimes seems really clueless about the metagame...

I really can't stay angry at him for long, always makes me chuckle :3

He's clueless about the meta sometimes but definitely not about the game. I don't mind him learning from Artosis on stream (as long as he listens).


I mean, yea... after you play BW for such a long time, you ofcourse understand the basics of the game ^-^
My heroes: Jangbi, Bisu, Stork and BeSt for BW, Rain, Zest and Stats for SC2! Need a better Signature tbh...
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
September 03 2014 09:28 GMT
#179
On September 03 2014 18:25 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 18:24 Phredxor wrote:
On September 03 2014 18:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 03 2014 18:22 Arvendilin wrote:
>.< as much as I dislike that Tasteless sometimes seems really clueless about the metagame...

I really can't stay angry at him for long, always makes me chuckle :3


he doesn't really watch anything besides gsl, right?


Doubt it. Or he wouldn't have found 'pull the boys' so hilarious a while back. That's been around for some time now.


literally years.


Just like his #nopassion I guess.
Killmouse
Profile Joined August 2010
Austria5700 Posts
September 03 2014 09:28 GMT
#180
maru forgot combat shield T.t
yo
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 69 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko249
LamboSC2 110
Codebar 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23405
Calm 6035
Rain 2118
Bisu 1282
FanTaSy 924
Jaedong 472
Horang2 458
Rush 397
Soma 358
BeSt 254
[ Show more ]
Stork 233
Zeus 220
Mini 168
Light 115
Larva 100
Mong 90
Barracks 83
Hyun 79
Pusan 77
Mind 76
Snow 74
910 69
ZerO 68
Free 56
ToSsGirL 39
Sea.KH 37
Killer 35
NaDa 28
Sexy 27
Shinee 26
Noble 17
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 15
Bale 14
sorry 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6289
Counter-Strike
fl0m1502
olofmeister1063
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
Other Games
gofns58594
singsing1802
B2W.Neo527
dupreeh358
crisheroes281
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2241
Other Games
• WagamamaTV149
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 19m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 19m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.