On August 31 2014 23:24 AWalker9 wrote:
F yeah fanta!!
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Please stop making stupid polls just for the sake of making polls. | ||
|
Elroi
Sweden5617 Posts
On August 31 2014 23:24 AWalker9 wrote: F yeah fanta!! | ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46474 Posts
| ||
|
AWalker9
United Kingdom7229 Posts
On August 31 2014 23:25 chipmonklord17 wrote: hey guys, missed most of the tournament (and the LR thread). I miss anything good? Pretty much the whole thing | ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
I think he's going to win. | ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
On August 31 2014 23:26 bo1b wrote: My mind is weird, for some reason I think yoda's the better player currently, despite having none of the results that zest has, and being down a game. I think he's going to win. Yoda better than Zest? Yeah your mind is weird, i agree ![]() | ||
|
Muffloe
Sweden6061 Posts
On August 31 2014 23:26 Elroi wrote: Show nested quote + On August 31 2014 23:24 AWalker9 wrote: https://twitter.com/sc2fantasy/status/506084934981664769 F yeah fanta!! Fanta's got passun | ||
|
eeZe
United States54 Posts
| ||
|
-KG-
Denmark1219 Posts
| ||
|
chipmonklord17
United States11944 Posts
On August 31 2014 23:26 AWalker9 wrote: Show nested quote + On August 31 2014 23:25 chipmonklord17 wrote: hey guys, missed most of the tournament (and the LR thread). I miss anything good? Pretty much the whole thing Curse classes and a social life | ||
|
jarod
Romania766 Posts
On August 31 2014 23:25 chipmonklord17 wrote: hey guys, missed most of the tournament (and the LR thread). I miss anything good? Yees. so far it is maybe the best tournament of this year. Games Zest vs Taeja game 3 group, MC vs Flash group, Snute vs herO if you have time, Snute vs Flash, Life vs First game1.. Did i forgot something? | ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
On August 31 2014 23:26 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: Doesn't the winner of Zest vs. Yoda inherently have a disadvantage today because of the extra round he needs to play? They potentially have to play 3 out of the remaining 4 matches (each one being at least a Bo5), whereas everyone else has to play at most 2. will you post it every four pages now? yes the one player who advances here has kind of a disadvantage, but he also has the advantage of having played only one match yesterday | ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
On August 31 2014 23:27 The_Red_Viper wrote: Show nested quote + On August 31 2014 23:26 bo1b wrote: My mind is weird, for some reason I think yoda's the better player currently, despite having none of the results that zest has, and being down a game. I think he's going to win. Yoda better than Zest? Yeah your mind is weird, i agree ![]() Since when were you a kt fan? | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On August 31 2014 23:25 chipmonklord17 wrote: hey guys, missed most of the tournament (and the LR thread). I miss anything good? It is very important that you watch this: | ||
|
AWalker9
United Kingdom7229 Posts
On August 31 2014 23:27 chipmonklord17 wrote: Show nested quote + On August 31 2014 23:26 AWalker9 wrote: On August 31 2014 23:25 chipmonklord17 wrote: hey guys, missed most of the tournament (and the LR thread). I miss anything good? Pretty much the whole thing Curse classes and a social life If you have time watch Flash vs Snute, close series with lots of tension | ||
|
lastride
2390 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On August 31 2014 23:27 jarod wrote: Show nested quote + On August 31 2014 23:25 chipmonklord17 wrote: hey guys, missed most of the tournament (and the LR thread). I miss anything good? Yees. so far it is maybe the best tournament of this year. Games Zest vs Taeja game 3 group, MC vs Flash group, Snute vs herO if you have time, Snute vs Flash, Life vs First game1.. Did i forgot something? Redeye vs idiot | ||
|
Ammanas
Slovakia2166 Posts
On August 31 2014 23:26 AWalker9 wrote: Show nested quote + On August 31 2014 23:25 chipmonklord17 wrote: hey guys, missed most of the tournament (and the LR thread). I miss anything good? Pretty much the whole thing Where to start lol... Flash - Snute, Flash - MC (the first series), First - Life, Taeja - Zest, herO - Snute (both series, sorry but I liked those games), | ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
On August 31 2014 23:28 bo1b wrote: Show nested quote + On August 31 2014 23:27 The_Red_Viper wrote: On August 31 2014 23:26 bo1b wrote: My mind is weird, for some reason I think yoda's the better player currently, despite having none of the results that zest has, and being down a game. I think he's going to win. Yoda better than Zest? Yeah your mind is weird, i agree ![]() Since when were you a kt fan? Since the beginning of this proleague season :D | ||
|
AWalker9
United Kingdom7229 Posts
On August 31 2014 23:29 The_Red_Viper wrote: Show nested quote + On August 31 2014 23:28 bo1b wrote: On August 31 2014 23:27 The_Red_Viper wrote: On August 31 2014 23:26 bo1b wrote: My mind is weird, for some reason I think yoda's the better player currently, despite having none of the results that zest has, and being down a game. I think he's going to win. Yoda better than Zest? Yeah your mind is weird, i agree ![]() Since when were you a kt fan? Since the beginning of this proleague season :D It's hard not to be a KT fan imo | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On August 31 2014 23:28 lastride wrote: So KT players need one day to overcome jetlag ? So you're saying Life has better preparation and mindset than KT players? I agree. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|