• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:04
CEST 19:04
KST 02:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5994 users

[IEM] Season IX - Toronto Day 4 - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 206 Next
Please stop making stupid polls just for the sake of making polls.
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
August 31 2014 14:12 GMT
#201
On August 31 2014 23:11 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 23:10 Muffloe wrote:
Am I the only one thinks Zest looks quite... derpy?


I thought you liked derpy

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

it gets funnier everytime i see it.
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
August 31 2014 14:12 GMT
#202
On August 31 2014 23:11 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 23:10 Muffloe wrote:
Am I the only one thinks Zest looks quite... derpy?


I thought you liked derpy

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

NaNiwalk never 5get
Community News
TL+ Member
Muffloe
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden6061 Posts
August 31 2014 14:12 GMT
#203
On August 31 2014 23:11 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 23:10 Muffloe wrote:
Am I the only one thinks Zest looks quite... derpy?


I thought you liked derpy

[image loading]

Well played
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
August 31 2014 14:12 GMT
#204
Oh tine for some sc2 again Great sunday, yo <3
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
August 31 2014 14:12 GMT
#205
qxc with the chest hair -___-

On August 31 2014 23:11 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 23:10 Muffloe wrote:
Am I the only one thinks Zest looks quite... derpy?


I thought you liked derpy

[image loading]


naniwaaawaaa
rip passion
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-31 14:12:35
August 31 2014 14:12 GMT
#206
On August 31 2014 23:11 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 23:10 Muffloe wrote:
Am I the only one thinks Zest looks quite... derpy?


I thought you liked derpy

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I forgot Complexity once partnered with MVP
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
August 31 2014 14:13 GMT
#207
we need axeltoss to say it's championship sunday
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
August 31 2014 14:13 GMT
#208
On August 31 2014 23:12 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 23:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 31 2014 23:10 Muffloe wrote:
Am I the only one thinks Zest looks quite... derpy?


I thought you liked derpy

[image loading]

I forgot Complexity once partnered with MVP

The time of Korean-foreign partnerships. Times were good back then

oGs-TL, SlayerS-EG, coL-MVP, StarTale-Q
Community News
TL+ Member
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
August 31 2014 14:13 GMT
#209
KT fighting!
Flash | Mvp
jarod
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania766 Posts
August 31 2014 14:13 GMT
#210
i wonder when is nani coming back to sc2 and take back the no1 foreigner spot
Maru | Life | herO
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-31 14:14:04
August 31 2014 14:13 GMT
#211
On August 31 2014 23:13 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 23:12 ThomasjServo wrote:
On August 31 2014 23:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 31 2014 23:10 Muffloe wrote:
Am I the only one thinks Zest looks quite... derpy?


I thought you liked derpy

[image loading]

I forgot Complexity once partnered with MVP

The time of Korean-foreign partnerships. Times were good back then

oGs-TL, SlayerS-EG, coL-MVP, StarTale-Q

Millenium-TSL

And we could see Millenium-JAGW !
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Kerence
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1817 Posts
August 31 2014 14:13 GMT
#212
Here we go!
I am here in the shadows.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
August 31 2014 14:14 GMT
#213
On August 31 2014 23:13 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 23:13 Lorning wrote:
On August 31 2014 23:12 ThomasjServo wrote:
On August 31 2014 23:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 31 2014 23:10 Muffloe wrote:
Am I the only one thinks Zest looks quite... derpy?


I thought you liked derpy

[image loading]

I forgot Complexity once partnered with MVP

The time of Korean-foreign partnerships. Times were good back then

oGs-TL, SlayerS-EG, coL-MVP, StarTale-Q

Millenium-TSL

And we could see Millenium-JAGW !

For PL?!
Community News
TL+ Member
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-31 14:14:52
August 31 2014 14:14 GMT
#214
On August 31 2014 23:13 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 23:12 ThomasjServo wrote:
On August 31 2014 23:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 31 2014 23:10 Muffloe wrote:
Am I the only one thinks Zest looks quite... derpy?


I thought you liked derpy

[image loading]

I forgot Complexity once partnered with MVP

The time of Korean-foreign partnerships. Times were good back then

oGs-TL, SlayerS-EG, coL-MVP, StarTale-Q

oGs-TL kind of predated some of the worst of it didn't it? HerO was almost a loaned player kept off the oGs roster, but good enough to carry TL if they needed it in 2010 was how I always saw it. Like a sign of good faith between the teams.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
August 31 2014 14:14 GMT
#215
On August 31 2014 23:13 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 23:13 Lorning wrote:
On August 31 2014 23:12 ThomasjServo wrote:
On August 31 2014 23:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 31 2014 23:10 Muffloe wrote:
Am I the only one thinks Zest looks quite... derpy?


I thought you liked derpy

[image loading]

I forgot Complexity once partnered with MVP

The time of Korean-foreign partnerships. Times were good back then

oGs-TL, SlayerS-EG, coL-MVP, StarTale-Q

Millenium-TSL

And we could see Millenium-JAGW !


In what though? I can't imagine they'd do that for Proleague
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
GinDo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
3327 Posts
August 31 2014 14:16 GMT
#216
On August 31 2014 23:13 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 23:12 ThomasjServo wrote:
On August 31 2014 23:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 31 2014 23:10 Muffloe wrote:
Am I the only one thinks Zest looks quite... derpy?


I thought you liked derpy

[image loading]

I forgot Complexity once partnered with MVP

The time of Korean-foreign partnerships. Times were good back then

oGs-TL, SlayerS-EG, coL-MVP, StarTale-Q


SlayersS and oGs
ⱩŦ ƑⱠẬ$Ħ / ƩǤ ɈƩẬƉØƝǤ [ɌȻ] / ȊṂ.ṂṼⱣ / ẬȻƩɌ.ȊƝƝØṼẬŦȊØƝ / ẬȻƩɌ.ϟȻẬɌⱠƩŦŦ ϟⱠẬɎƩɌϟ ȻⱠẬƝ
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
August 31 2014 14:16 GMT
#217
YoDa trying to make sure he doen't get MC'd here.
Loccstana
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
United States833 Posts
August 31 2014 14:16 GMT
#218
The force is strong today.
[image loading]
[url]http://i.imgur.com/lw2yN.jpg[/url]
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
August 31 2014 14:16 GMT
#219
On August 31 2014 23:14 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 23:13 Aeromi wrote:
On August 31 2014 23:13 Lorning wrote:
On August 31 2014 23:12 ThomasjServo wrote:
On August 31 2014 23:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 31 2014 23:10 Muffloe wrote:
Am I the only one thinks Zest looks quite... derpy?


I thought you liked derpy

[image loading]

I forgot Complexity once partnered with MVP

The time of Korean-foreign partnerships. Times were good back then

oGs-TL, SlayerS-EG, coL-MVP, StarTale-Q

Millenium-TSL

And we could see Millenium-JAGW !


In what though? I can't imagine they'd do that for Proleague

On August 31 2014 23:14 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 23:13 Aeromi wrote:
On August 31 2014 23:13 Lorning wrote:
On August 31 2014 23:12 ThomasjServo wrote:
On August 31 2014 23:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 31 2014 23:10 Muffloe wrote:
Am I the only one thinks Zest looks quite... derpy?


I thought you liked derpy

[image loading]

I forgot Complexity once partnered with MVP

The time of Korean-foreign partnerships. Times were good back then

oGs-TL, SlayerS-EG, coL-MVP, StarTale-Q

Millenium-TSL

And we could see Millenium-JAGW !

For PL?!

Millenium is a close partner to Game Fever ( a movie about esport ) and JAGW is close too. More over, Llewellys, head manager of esport for Millenium, organized a tournament ( http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Game_Fever ) and he said that Millenium and JAGW are really close. That does not mean anything because IM was really close to Millenium but still.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 31 2014 14:16 GMT
#220
Really hyped for tonight :D
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 206 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM677
TaKeTV 216
IndyStarCraft 131
BRAT_OK 121
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 677
TKL 262
ProTech146
IndyStarCraft 131
BRAT_OK 121
UpATreeSC 75
Rex 47
Codebar 35
MindelVK 13
EmSc Tv 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 995
EffOrt 619
Mini 529
firebathero 184
ggaemo 170
Dewaltoss 157
Barracks 69
910 58
Zeus 55
Hyun 51
[ Show more ]
Shine 46
Shinee 36
Killer 32
Bale 30
soO 25
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 20
Trap 17
yabsab 10
Dota 2
qojqva3951
Counter-Strike
Fnx 795
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1269
Liquid`Hasu603
Grubby468
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2482
singsing1880
B2W.Neo679
ceh9490
Beastyqt488
Sick190
ArmadaUGS178
C9.Mang0107
Trikslyr49
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream538
Other Games
BasetradeTV18
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 0
EmSc2Tv 0
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile123
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2329
• TFBlade904
Other Games
• WagamamaTV834
• Shiphtur130
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 56m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.