• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:14
CEST 18:14
KST 01:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7933 users

[Red Bull BG] Detroit - Day 3 - Page 116

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 120 Next
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
August 24 2014 23:10 GMT
#2301
On August 25 2014 08:09 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 08:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:05 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:04 SFDuality wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:03 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:00 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 07:59 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 25 2014 07:59 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 07:58 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
You just can't help but love Polt

I can -.-

Why are you a Polt hater?

I'm not; I own the TaeJa fan club, I have to be a fanboy

Oh, it's just a thing of circumstance. Got it.

Yeah, Polt scores a 8.4/10 on The_Templar's list of likability

What does Scarlett score?

2.3, lowest score


I thought you'd give her 0.0. What'd she get points for?


her hair.

Is that you Wolfe?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
August 24 2014 23:10 GMT
#2302
On August 25 2014 08:10 geokilla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 08:08 sAsImre wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:07 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:07 sAsImre wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:05 DethAdder wrote:
Haha. The people wanted TvT. You got your TvT. Just wonder how it might have went as a TvP. Could it be the more exciting mu now?


there is still tvz. Yolo drop TvP are really fun if the P defends decently tho.


TvZ and TvP >> TvT imo.

even ZvZ and PvP >>>> TvT nowadays. If nobody's meching it's a shitty match up (because after the early game you enter the let me boost into your base phase, which sucks)

I hear missile turret rings do quite well against preventing doom drops.

Spending 600+ minerals in the early game is usually a bad idea
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 24 2014 23:11 GMT
#2303
On August 25 2014 08:09 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 08:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:05 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:04 SFDuality wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:03 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:00 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 07:59 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 25 2014 07:59 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 07:58 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
You just can't help but love Polt

I can -.-

Why are you a Polt hater?

I'm not; I own the TaeJa fan club, I have to be a fanboy

Oh, it's just a thing of circumstance. Got it.

Yeah, Polt scores a 8.4/10 on The_Templar's list of likability

What does Scarlett score?

2.3, lowest score


I thought you'd give her 0.0. What'd she get points for?


her hair.

I liked the haircut from her TLPD picture better but I guess the current one is ok
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
chatuka
Profile Joined July 2011
1351 Posts
August 24 2014 23:11 GMT
#2304
On August 25 2014 08:09 imrusty269 wrote:
Polt broke 300k earning with this win. He is the terran MC!

plus his sponsorship money. he's probably making some real bank last two years.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
August 24 2014 23:11 GMT
#2305
On August 25 2014 08:10 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 08:09 stuchiu wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:05 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:04 SFDuality wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:03 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:00 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 07:59 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 25 2014 07:59 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
I can -.-

Why are you a Polt hater?

I'm not; I own the TaeJa fan club, I have to be a fanboy

Oh, it's just a thing of circumstance. Got it.

Yeah, Polt scores a 8.4/10 on The_Templar's list of likability

What does Scarlett score?

2.3, lowest score


I thought you'd give her 0.0. What'd she get points for?


her hair.


Wax, what are you doing on stuchiu's account?


But then obviously her hair is like 8 points, but where did the missing 5.7 points go? That Acer hoodie was -5.7 points.
Moderator
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
August 24 2014 23:11 GMT
#2306
On August 25 2014 08:10 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 08:10 geokilla wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:08 sAsImre wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:07 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:07 sAsImre wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:05 DethAdder wrote:
Haha. The people wanted TvT. You got your TvT. Just wonder how it might have went as a TvP. Could it be the more exciting mu now?


there is still tvz. Yolo drop TvP are really fun if the P defends decently tho.


TvZ and TvP >> TvT imo.

even ZvZ and PvP >>>> TvT nowadays. If nobody's meching it's a shitty match up (because after the early game you enter the let me boost into your base phase, which sucks)

I hear missile turret rings do quite well against preventing doom drops.

Spending 600+ minerals in the early game is usually a bad idea

I assumed "Let me boost into your base phease" was meant for midgame and lategame, not early game.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 24 2014 23:11 GMT
#2307
Polt vs TaeJa could rematch in less than a week at IEM Toronto. They're in the same group
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Kerence
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1817 Posts
August 24 2014 23:11 GMT
#2308
On August 25 2014 08:09 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 08:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:05 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:04 SFDuality wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:03 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:00 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 07:59 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 25 2014 07:59 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 07:58 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
You just can't help but love Polt

I can -.-

Why are you a Polt hater?

I'm not; I own the TaeJa fan club, I have to be a fanboy

Oh, it's just a thing of circumstance. Got it.

Yeah, Polt scores a 8.4/10 on The_Templar's list of likability

What does Scarlett score?

2.3, lowest score


I thought you'd give her 0.0. What'd she get points for?

Being a respectable pro player is 2 points, 0.3 because she often beats other people I don't really like that much (most players get this bonus)

So is this list up somewhere where it can be read (preferably with explanations)?
I am here in the shadows.
Taf the Ghost
Profile Joined December 2010
United States11751 Posts
August 24 2014 23:11 GMT
#2309
Polt finally wins Redbull and a trip to DC. He's been close enough all year, haha.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
August 24 2014 23:12 GMT
#2310
On August 25 2014 08:11 geokilla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 08:10 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:10 geokilla wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:08 sAsImre wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:07 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:07 sAsImre wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:05 DethAdder wrote:
Haha. The people wanted TvT. You got your TvT. Just wonder how it might have went as a TvP. Could it be the more exciting mu now?


there is still tvz. Yolo drop TvP are really fun if the P defends decently tho.


TvZ and TvP >> TvT imo.

even ZvZ and PvP >>>> TvT nowadays. If nobody's meching it's a shitty match up (because after the early game you enter the let me boost into your base phase, which sucks)

I hear missile turret rings do quite well against preventing doom drops.

Spending 600+ minerals in the early game is usually a bad idea

I assumed "Let me boost into your base phease" was meant for midgame and lategame, not early game.

Yeah misread, thought he meant as the early game phase was going on or ending
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
August 24 2014 23:12 GMT
#2311
On August 25 2014 08:11 Shellshock wrote:
Polt vs TaeJa could rematch in less than a week at IEM Toronto. They're in the same group

Is Taeja going back to Korea? Or is he staying in USA/Canada for the next few days?
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
August 24 2014 23:12 GMT
#2312
On August 25 2014 08:11 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 08:09 stuchiu wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:05 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:04 SFDuality wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:03 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:00 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 07:59 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 25 2014 07:59 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
I can -.-

Why are you a Polt hater?

I'm not; I own the TaeJa fan club, I have to be a fanboy

Oh, it's just a thing of circumstance. Got it.

Yeah, Polt scores a 8.4/10 on The_Templar's list of likability

What does Scarlett score?

2.3, lowest score


I thought you'd give her 0.0. What'd she get points for?


her hair.

I liked the haircut from her TLPD picture better but I guess the current one is ok


Agreed. Still cute though.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
August 24 2014 23:12 GMT
#2313
On August 25 2014 08:03 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 08:02 Silvana wrote:
What? I stepped out for a short while and the series is already over?!


You step out during a TvT finals!?

And yeah, both players went for aggressive builds every game.


Unless there's a player I love, I get sick of it very quickly. And I already watched my quota this week... Plus RedBull's stream is unwatchable for me, lags more than it plays

So in the end no good games? Seems I didn't miss that much.
plogamer
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada3132 Posts
August 24 2014 23:12 GMT
#2314
On August 25 2014 08:10 geokilla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 08:08 sAsImre wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:07 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:07 sAsImre wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:05 DethAdder wrote:
Haha. The people wanted TvT. You got your TvT. Just wonder how it might have went as a TvP. Could it be the more exciting mu now?


there is still tvz. Yolo drop TvP are really fun if the P defends decently tho.


TvZ and TvP >> TvT imo.

even ZvZ and PvP >>>> TvT nowadays. If nobody's meching it's a shitty match up (because after the early game you enter the let me boost into your base phase, which sucks)

I hear missile turret rings do quite well against preventing doom drops.


Or just positioning marines in base with a few turrets so it's a balance between spending tons of minerals into turrets and being able to pressure and/or punish opponents' greed and/or mistakes.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
August 24 2014 23:12 GMT
#2315
On August 25 2014 08:11 Kerence wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 08:09 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:05 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:04 SFDuality wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:03 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:00 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 07:59 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 25 2014 07:59 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
I can -.-

Why are you a Polt hater?

I'm not; I own the TaeJa fan club, I have to be a fanboy

Oh, it's just a thing of circumstance. Got it.

Yeah, Polt scores a 8.4/10 on The_Templar's list of likability

What does Scarlett score?

2.3, lowest score


I thought you'd give her 0.0. What'd she get points for?

Being a respectable pro player is 2 points, 0.3 because she often beats other people I don't really like that much (most players get this bonus)

So is this list up somewhere where it can be read (preferably with explanations)?

No it's all in my head
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
August 24 2014 23:12 GMT
#2316
On August 25 2014 08:11 Shellshock wrote:
Polt vs TaeJa could rematch in less than a week at IEM Toronto. They're in the same group

They better put on a better show in TO if I'm going to drive all the way there.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
August 24 2014 23:13 GMT
#2317
On August 25 2014 08:11 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 08:10 Circumstance wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:09 stuchiu wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:05 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:04 SFDuality wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:03 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:00 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 07:59 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
Why are you a Polt hater?

I'm not; I own the TaeJa fan club, I have to be a fanboy

Oh, it's just a thing of circumstance. Got it.

Yeah, Polt scores a 8.4/10 on The_Templar's list of likability

What does Scarlett score?

2.3, lowest score


I thought you'd give her 0.0. What'd she get points for?


her hair.


Wax, what are you doing on stuchiu's account?


But then obviously her hair is like 8 points, but where did the missing 5.7 points go? That Acer hoodie was -5.7 points.


I kind of miss the ugly green hoodie...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
August 24 2014 23:13 GMT
#2318
On August 25 2014 08:12 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 08:11 Kerence wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:09 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:05 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:04 SFDuality wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:03 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:00 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 07:59 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
Why are you a Polt hater?

I'm not; I own the TaeJa fan club, I have to be a fanboy

Oh, it's just a thing of circumstance. Got it.

Yeah, Polt scores a 8.4/10 on The_Templar's list of likability

What does Scarlett score?

2.3, lowest score


I thought you'd give her 0.0. What'd she get points for?

Being a respectable pro player is 2 points, 0.3 because she often beats other people I don't really like that much (most players get this bonus)

So is this list up somewhere where it can be read (preferably with explanations)?

No it's all in my head


What does KeSPA score?
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
August 24 2014 23:13 GMT
#2319
On August 25 2014 08:12 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 08:11 Kerence wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:09 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:05 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:04 SFDuality wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:03 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 25 2014 08:00 The_Templar wrote:
On August 25 2014 07:59 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
Why are you a Polt hater?

I'm not; I own the TaeJa fan club, I have to be a fanboy

Oh, it's just a thing of circumstance. Got it.

Yeah, Polt scores a 8.4/10 on The_Templar's list of likability

What does Scarlett score?

2.3, lowest score


I thought you'd give her 0.0. What'd she get points for?

Being a respectable pro player is 2 points, 0.3 because she often beats other people I don't really like that much (most players get this bonus)

So is this list up somewhere where it can be read (preferably with explanations)?

No it's all in my head

At least share the secret formula.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 24 2014 23:13 GMT
#2320
On August 25 2014 08:12 geokilla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 08:11 Shellshock wrote:
Polt vs TaeJa could rematch in less than a week at IEM Toronto. They're in the same group

Is Taeja going back to Korea? Or is he staying in USA/Canada for the next few days?

I have no idea. It seems like it would be a little silly to go back to Korea considering Toronto is like an hour from Detroit but idk how the practice environment would be just staying in a hotel or whatever.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 120 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM415
TaKeTV 64
BRAT_OK 28
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 415
ProTech139
TKL 89
UpATreeSC 61
Rex 37
Codebar 29
BRAT_OK 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1286
Shuttle 1067
EffOrt 502
ggaemo 341
Mini 327
Stork 264
firebathero 189
Light 175
Dewaltoss 118
Rush 92
[ Show more ]
Barracks 88
910 73
Zeus 56
sorry 51
Shinee 47
Killer 46
Hyun 45
Shine 42
Mong 41
ToSsGirL 23
Bale 22
Aegong 19
soO 19
Sexy 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Trap 11
yabsab 11
Sacsri 10
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva4544
Dendi2030
BananaSlamJamma413
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
Fnx 732
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes617
Other Games
singsing2045
Liquid`RaSZi1907
hiko1167
B2W.Neo1089
Liquid`VortiX245
ArmadaUGS174
Sick168
Trikslyr43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream527
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile135
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2566
• TFBlade867
Other Games
• WagamamaTV244
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 46m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.