Polt vs
Penguin| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
Polt vs Penguin | ||
|
imre
France9263 Posts
On July 25 2014 07:58 Foreverkul wrote: Lol what? I just noticed DRG was knocked out by some random American named Moosegills in the Ro128. there is an hendralisk post explaining it. | ||
|
NarutO
Germany18839 Posts
On July 25 2014 07:58 Foreverkul wrote: Lol what? I just noticed DRG was knocked out by some random American named Moosegills in the Ro128. Complexity grandmaster Zerg. | ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On July 25 2014 08:00 Dodgin wrote: I hope Mvp changes his ID to IMMvp, it's just wrong any other way. IMMvpPrime has a nice ring to it | ||
|
cmdspinner1
140 Posts
| ||
|
JJH777
United States4420 Posts
On July 25 2014 08:00 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On July 25 2014 08:00 Dodgin wrote: I hope Mvp changes his ID to IMMvp, it's just wrong any other way. IMMvpPrime has a nice ring to it God no | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On July 25 2014 08:00 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On July 25 2014 08:00 Dodgin wrote: I hope Mvp changes his ID to IMMvp, it's just wrong any other way. IMMvpPrime has a nice ring to it if he plays in PL that's fine, he will probably focus on the foreign scene from now on tho. | ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
On July 25 2014 08:00 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On July 25 2014 08:00 Dodgin wrote: I hope Mvp changes his ID to IMMvp, it's just wrong any other way. IMMvpPrime has a nice ring to it Even as a joke this is irreverent. | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On July 25 2014 08:01 Dodgin wrote: Show nested quote + On July 25 2014 08:00 Lorning wrote: On July 25 2014 08:00 Dodgin wrote: I hope Mvp changes his ID to IMMvp, it's just wrong any other way. IMMvpPrime has a nice ring to it if he plays in PL that's fine, he will probably focus on the foreign scene from now on tho. And if he joins Prime we can cheer for Prime together again ^^ Like last year | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On July 25 2014 08:02 TheDwf wrote: Show nested quote + On July 25 2014 08:00 Lorning wrote: On July 25 2014 08:00 Dodgin wrote: I hope Mvp changes his ID to IMMvp, it's just wrong any other way. IMMvpPrime has a nice ring to it Even as a joke this is irreverent. Why? Prime's great team | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
dark1882
Ireland529 Posts
| ||
|
Foreverkul
United States1649 Posts
On July 25 2014 07:59 sAsImre wrote: Show nested quote + On July 25 2014 07:58 Foreverkul wrote: Lol what? I just noticed DRG was knocked out by some random American named Moosegills in the Ro128. there is an hendralisk post explaining it. Sound informational but I don't really have time to look through 600 posts to find it ![]() | ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
On July 25 2014 08:03 Foreverkul wrote: Show nested quote + On July 25 2014 07:59 sAsImre wrote: On July 25 2014 07:58 Foreverkul wrote: Lol what? I just noticed DRG was knocked out by some random American named Moosegills in the Ro128. there is an hendralisk post explaining it. Sound informational but I don't really have time to look through 600 posts to find it ![]() Here you go. | ||
|
imre
France9263 Posts
On July 25 2014 08:03 Foreverkul wrote: Show nested quote + On July 25 2014 07:59 sAsImre wrote: On July 25 2014 07:58 Foreverkul wrote: Lol what? I just noticed DRG was knocked out by some random American named Moosegills in the Ro128. there is an hendralisk post explaining it. Sound informational but I don't really have time to look through 600 posts to find it ![]() http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=moosegil&t=c&f=-1&u=hendralisk&gb=date&d= 72th | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi1889 Beastyqt814 B2W.Neo568 RotterdaM501 shahzam393 C9.Mang0290 crisheroes186 IndyStarCraft ToD149 Trikslyr96 Dewaltoss67 UpATreeSC60 ZombieGrub33 JuggernautJason17 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|