• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:44
CEST 11:44
KST 18:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8117 users

[Redbull] Global Battlegrounds Qualifiers - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 99 100 101 Next
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
July 24 2014 18:16 GMT
#41
Sexy bracket.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
July 24 2014 18:23 GMT
#42
I'm right behind Snute, he's handsome. :3
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
July 24 2014 18:24 GMT
#43
Hopefully herO does better than he did earlier
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
July 24 2014 18:26 GMT
#44
I'm in the same chat channel as Mvp and HerO!!!
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
July 24 2014 18:27 GMT
#45
On July 25 2014 03:26 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I'm in the same chat channel as Mvp and HerO!!!


you can die happy now.
Moderator
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-24 18:28:34
July 24 2014 18:28 GMT
#46
I think Dear or Solar will win this one, both have looked really good lately.
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
July 24 2014 18:29 GMT
#47
On July 25 2014 03:27 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2014 03:26 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I'm in the same chat channel as Mvp and HerO!!!


you can die happy now.

I don't think I could die happy until I was in the chat channel with good players :/
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
July 24 2014 18:29 GMT
#48
:o Symbol and SuNo
Community News
TL+ Member
HEADD
Profile Joined June 2014
Czech Republic611 Posts
July 24 2014 18:32 GMT
#49
This Qualifier is even harder than dreamhack or MLG lol...
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
July 24 2014 18:32 GMT
#50
On July 25 2014 03:29 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2014 03:27 stuchiu wrote:
On July 25 2014 03:26 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I'm in the same chat channel as Mvp and HerO!!!


you can die happy now.

I don't think I could die happy until I was in the chat channel with good players :/


The only player you think is good is San.
Moderator
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
July 24 2014 18:33 GMT
#51
Wat, why is Scarlett playing here? I thought she already qualified?
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
July 24 2014 18:34 GMT
#52
On July 25 2014 03:33 Squat wrote:
Wat, why is Scarlett playing here? I thought she already qualified?


She is, but she could still get her trip payed for her?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Yhamm
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
France7248 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-24 18:35:27
July 24 2014 18:35 GMT
#53
On July 25 2014 03:33 Squat wrote:
Wat, why is Scarlett playing here? I thought she already qualified?

she qualified for Washington (and Detroit), not for Global. she can still get money there
LiquipediaWe will have only each other at the last
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
July 24 2014 18:35 GMT
#54
On July 25 2014 03:33 Squat wrote:
Wat, why is Scarlett playing here? I thought she already qualified?


She qualified for the season final in Washington iirc
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
July 24 2014 18:35 GMT
#55
On July 25 2014 03:32 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2014 03:29 Shellshock wrote:
On July 25 2014 03:27 stuchiu wrote:
On July 25 2014 03:26 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I'm in the same chat channel as Mvp and HerO!!!


you can die happy now.

I don't think I could die happy until I was in the chat channel with good players :/


The only player you think is good is San.

Where is he
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
July 24 2014 18:36 GMT
#56
Way too many Red Bull events going down at once, I am becoming confuddled.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
July 24 2014 18:36 GMT
#57
On July 25 2014 03:35 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2014 03:32 stuchiu wrote:
On July 25 2014 03:29 Shellshock wrote:
On July 25 2014 03:27 stuchiu wrote:
On July 25 2014 03:26 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I'm in the same chat channel as Mvp and HerO!!!


you can die happy now.

I don't think I could die happy until I was in the chat channel with good players :/


The only player you think is good is San.

Where is he

I heard he was going to the movies with TerrOr and the other Prime guys
Community News
TL+ Member
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
July 24 2014 18:37 GMT
#58
On July 25 2014 03:35 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2014 03:32 stuchiu wrote:
On July 25 2014 03:29 Shellshock wrote:
On July 25 2014 03:27 stuchiu wrote:
On July 25 2014 03:26 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I'm in the same chat channel as Mvp and HerO!!!


you can die happy now.

I don't think I could die happy until I was in the chat channel with good players :/


The only player you think is good is San.

Where is he


Losing in PvP
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Dimagus
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1004 Posts
July 24 2014 18:37 GMT
#59
On July 25 2014 03:36 Squat wrote:
Way too many Red Bull events going down at once, I am becoming confuddled.

We can always use more Red Bull events, and more Scarlett.
SatedSC2
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
England3012 Posts
July 24 2014 18:38 GMT
#60
--- Nuked ---
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 99 100 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4634
firebathero 2213
Bisu 710
Hyuk 425
BeSt 146
Leta 114
Larva 106
Sexy 105
EffOrt 90
Killer 88
[ Show more ]
Soma 78
Dewaltoss 71
ToSsGirL 60
ZerO 59
Light 49
soO 39
Sharp 37
Aegong 28
Bale 24
Sacsri 22
Shinee 18
Rush 18
sorry 17
NaDa 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 9
Terrorterran 5
Pusan 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 145
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1013
byalli840
kRYSTAL_28
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor975
crisheroes589
Other Games
gofns34247
singsing1568
olofmeister1013
ceh9674
Mew2King85
ArmadaUGS34
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2340
League of Legends
• Stunt401
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 17m
OSC
12h 17m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.