• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:58
CEST 04:58
KST 11:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)25Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7739 users

[IEM] Canada: Americas Qualifiers - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 27 Next All
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
July 29 2014 01:46 GMT
#141
On July 29 2014 10:41 HEADD wrote:
I dont see how is he playing well?He cant beat her normal so he cheese 3x in row..thats lame.


Sniping 3 queens, 3 lings and 4 drones and losing nothing isn't playing well? Maybe he isn't mechanically stronger but he certainly out played her there by kind of knowing her play style.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
July 29 2014 01:46 GMT
#142
On July 29 2014 10:45 HEADD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2014 10:43 Foreverkul wrote:
On July 29 2014 10:41 HEADD wrote:
I dont see how is he playing well?He cant beat her normal so he cheese 3x in row..thats lame.

How do you beat someone the "normal" way?

Not cheesing?


Surely the better thing to do is play to your strengths? It doesn't make you a good player to go macro every time if you aren't capable of winning against a player like Scarlett. It makes you a good player to be able to come up with something that will beat a player like Scarlett.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
July 29 2014 01:48 GMT
#143
Larkin ♥
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-29 01:50:45
July 29 2014 01:49 GMT
#144
Liking the way this is turning out so far. I'd be stoked to see any of the winner's semifinals or Hendralisk as our Canadian Champion.

Edit: Or Desrow, because last time I forgot to mention him and he was dissapoint XD
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
July 29 2014 01:50 GMT
#145
Now the question is if Scarlett can come back through loser's. If she's still in Germany then it's super late there and that might pose a really big challange.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
July 29 2014 01:52 GMT
#146
On July 29 2014 10:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Now the question is if Scarlett can come back through loser's. If she's still in Germany then it's super late there and that might pose a really big challange.


Eh, even if she doesn't she's still qualified for stage 2, so I'd almost rather see Kane or Hendralisk for that reason. (And Hendralisk likely will face her next round... If he's solved his ZvP issues this weekend. I have faith that he has).
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-29 01:58:20
July 29 2014 01:54 GMT
#147
On July 29 2014 10:52 TheDougler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2014 10:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Now the question is if Scarlett can come back through loser's. If she's still in Germany then it's super late there and that might pose a really big challange.


Eh, even if she doesn't she's still qualified for stage 2, so I'd almost rather see Kane or Hendralisk for that reason. (And Hendralisk likely will face her next round... If he's solved his ZvP issues this weekend. I have faith that he has).


Stage 2 is much tougher than this tournament though. If she doesn't win this there's no way in hell she'll get through in that bracket.

I don't want to be rude. I love Scarlett, but that's just being truthful.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
VengefulTree
Profile Joined May 2014
Canada637 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-29 02:01:34
July 29 2014 01:59 GMT
#148
I dunno Kev, I don't see any player in Stage 2 that Scarlett cannot beat. It won't be a walk in the park, but she's definitely a favorite to win it IMO.
"I'll temper my comments the best I can. To have Stats ranked anything below 2nd is total absolute bullcrap! A travesty an abomination!" - Rolltide | "When a foreign Terran is about to win, the entire universe conspires against him" - Paulo Coelho
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
July 29 2014 02:00 GMT
#149
On July 29 2014 10:54 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2014 10:52 TheDougler wrote:
On July 29 2014 10:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Now the question is if Scarlett can come back through loser's. If she's still in Germany then it's super late there and that might pose a really big challange.


Eh, even if she doesn't she's still qualified for stage 2, so I'd almost rather see Kane or Hendralisk for that reason. (And Hendralisk likely will face her next round... If he's solved his ZvP issues this weekend. I have faith that he has).


Stage 2 is much tougher than this tournament though. If she doesn't win this there's no way in hell she'll get through in that bracket.


She only needs to top 3 that. She can do that for sure. Which three players do you think will place ahead of her? Polt, Violet and ____? I wouldn't even be surprised if she beats at least one of those two, but I'm quite confident she's got a lead on the rest of the competition there. Maybe Major can beat her? I wouldn't count on it tho.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-29 02:05:11
July 29 2014 02:02 GMT
#150
On July 29 2014 10:59 VengefulTree wrote:
I dunno Kev, I don't see any player in Stage 2 that Scarlett cannot beat

She can beat potentially all of them, but can she beat all of them in a row? I don't know, with 3 spots open though it's possible she'll get through

On July 29 2014 11:00 TheDougler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2014 10:54 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On July 29 2014 10:52 TheDougler wrote:
On July 29 2014 10:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Now the question is if Scarlett can come back through loser's. If she's still in Germany then it's super late there and that might pose a really big challange.


Eh, even if she doesn't she's still qualified for stage 2, so I'd almost rather see Kane or Hendralisk for that reason. (And Hendralisk likely will face her next round... If he's solved his ZvP issues this weekend. I have faith that he has).


Stage 2 is much tougher than this tournament though. If she doesn't win this there's no way in hell she'll get through in that bracket.


She only needs to top 3 that. She can do that for sure. Which three players do you think will place ahead of her? Polt, Violet and ____? I wouldn't even be surprised if she beats at least one of those two, but I'm quite confident she's got a lead on the rest of the competition there. Maybe Major can beat her? I wouldn't count on it tho.


Well, Masa is in there and we just saw what happened (scarlett will certainly be more prepared next time though). Major is a big threat. A couple players in there can pull an upset too.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
July 29 2014 02:06 GMT
#151
O hai livibee
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
HEADD
Profile Joined June 2014
Czech Republic611 Posts
July 29 2014 02:13 GMT
#152
Well stage 2 looks sick..This looks just EZ vs stage2.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-29 02:27:01
July 29 2014 02:18 GMT
#153
This is the Huk alright.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
July 29 2014 02:27 GMT
#154
On July 29 2014 11:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So is anyone else's stream repeatedly crashing or is it just me?


I-I think it's just you, senpai
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
Strela
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands1896 Posts
July 29 2014 02:27 GMT
#155
Nice casting by livibee, never really heard her before .
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-29 02:28:37
July 29 2014 02:28 GMT
#156
On July 29 2014 11:27 Larkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2014 11:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So is anyone else's stream repeatedly crashing or is it just me?


I-I think it's just you, senpai


Why so tsundere? (i think that's right, I don't watch anime)
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
July 29 2014 02:36 GMT
#157
On July 29 2014 11:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2014 11:27 Larkin wrote:
On July 29 2014 11:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So is anyone else's stream repeatedly crashing or is it just me?


I-I think it's just you, senpai


Why so tsundere? (i think that's right, I don't watch anime)


Neither do I, just being respectful.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
July 29 2014 02:43 GMT
#158
On July 29 2014 11:36 Larkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2014 11:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On July 29 2014 11:27 Larkin wrote:
On July 29 2014 11:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So is anyone else's stream repeatedly crashing or is it just me?


I-I think it's just you, senpai


Why so tsundere? (i think that's right, I don't watch anime)


Neither do I, just being respectful.

Thanks, but I'm the last person who deserves respect like that though :/
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
July 29 2014 02:44 GMT
#159
On July 29 2014 11:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2014 11:36 Larkin wrote:
On July 29 2014 11:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On July 29 2014 11:27 Larkin wrote:
On July 29 2014 11:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So is anyone else's stream repeatedly crashing or is it just me?


I-I think it's just you, senpai


Why so tsundere? (i think that's right, I don't watch anime)


Neither do I, just being respectful.

Thanks, but I'm the last person who deserves respect like that though :/


Don't be silly senpai, you are every bit deserving of respect!
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
July 29 2014 02:46 GMT
#160
On July 29 2014 11:44 Larkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2014 11:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On July 29 2014 11:36 Larkin wrote:
On July 29 2014 11:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On July 29 2014 11:27 Larkin wrote:
On July 29 2014 11:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So is anyone else's stream repeatedly crashing or is it just me?


I-I think it's just you, senpai


Why so tsundere? (i think that's right, I don't watch anime)


Neither do I, just being respectful.

Thanks, but I'm the last person who deserves respect like that though :/


Don't be silly senpai, you are every bit deserving of respect!


Maybe, I dont know though I'm kind of a shitty person.

Dat creep spread from Kane though is anything but shitty.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
Nina 127
SpeCial 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15411
Rain 2122
Dewaltoss 51
Bale 36
NaDa 31
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
Counter-Strike
taco 631
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1598
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1353
WinterStarcraft589
Other Games
summit1g8971
Doublelift3077
JimRising 639
PiGStarcraft362
ArmadaUGS238
C9.Mang0203
Maynarde148
ViBE108
ZombieGrub18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick843
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• practicex 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki199
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo762
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 2m
OSC
10h 2m
Stellar Fest
10h 2m
OSC
21h 2m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.