I thought she was kind of over that
my hope for scarlett is fading if she's dealing with exploding wrists
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
I thought she was kind of over that my hope for scarlett is fading if she's dealing with exploding wrists | ||
|
Thobrik
Sweden1120 Posts
| ||
|
Larkin
United Kingdom7161 Posts
| ||
|
ssxsilver
United States4409 Posts
| ||
|
Thobrik
Sweden1120 Posts
| ||
|
MuazizTremere
Netherlands67 Posts
1) "Above all" doesn't mean what he thinks it means 2) He should stop saying it every second sentence -_- | ||
|
ssxsilver
United States4409 Posts
On August 04 2014 06:58 MuazizTremere wrote: Can someone tell Rotterdam that 1) "Above all" doesn't mean what he thinks it means 2) He should stop saying it every second sentence -_- I think these two deserve a break. They both look like they're about to die of exhaustion on stream. | ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
| ||
|
Larkin
United Kingdom7161 Posts
![]() | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
Evil_Sheep
Canada902 Posts
| ||
|
HEADD
Czech Republic611 Posts
| ||
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
On August 04 2014 07:02 Larkin wrote: See, Squat? This is what I was referring to ![]() Point taken, sir. Anyway, not sure why Scar having wrist issues would be news, once you get them, they don't go away until you stop playing. Look at MVP. Edit: I've actually won a game with that build on that map, though I went spines instead of roaches. The guy proceeded to move all his workers to his nat when I killed his main, apparently forgetting that spines can move. Good times. | ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
| ||
|
Scarlett`
Korea (South)2437 Posts
On August 04 2014 07:05 Squat wrote: Point taken, sir. Anyway, not sure why Scar having wrist issues would be news, once you get them, they don't go away until you stop playing. Look at MVP. Theyve been getting bad again past few weeks. I guess too much playing recently | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On August 04 2014 07:06 Acer.Scarlett` wrote: Show nested quote + On August 04 2014 07:05 Squat wrote: On August 04 2014 07:02 Larkin wrote: See, Squat? This is what I was referring to ![]() Point taken, sir. Anyway, not sure why Scar having wrist issues would be news, once you get them, they don't go away until you stop playing. Look at MVP. Theyve been getting bad again past few weeks. I guess too much playing recently Very unfortunate, I hope something improves but if you gotta take a bit of break, then that's just that I guess. Hope they get better | ||
|
Larkin
United Kingdom7161 Posts
| ||
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
On August 04 2014 07:06 Acer.Scarlett` wrote: Show nested quote + On August 04 2014 07:05 Squat wrote: On August 04 2014 07:02 Larkin wrote: See, Squat? This is what I was referring to ![]() Point taken, sir. Anyway, not sure why Scar having wrist issues would be news, once you get them, they don't go away until you stop playing. Look at MVP. Theyve been getting bad again past few weeks. I guess too much playing recently Hmm, yeah you've had a pretty brutal schedule lately. Thinking about taking a break to recover a bit? | ||
|
Scarlett`
Korea (South)2437 Posts
On August 04 2014 07:09 Squat wrote: Show nested quote + On August 04 2014 07:06 Acer.Scarlett` wrote: On August 04 2014 07:05 Squat wrote: On August 04 2014 07:02 Larkin wrote: See, Squat? This is what I was referring to ![]() Point taken, sir. Anyway, not sure why Scar having wrist issues would be news, once you get them, they don't go away until you stop playing. Look at MVP. Theyve been getting bad again past few weeks. I guess too much playing recently Hmm, yeah you've had a pretty brutal schedule lately. Thinking about taking a break to recover a bit? Yea I'm going to soon. Taking it easy for awhile then gonna take some time off after redbull finals | ||
|
Larkin
United Kingdom7161 Posts
On August 04 2014 07:10 Acer.Scarlett` wrote: Show nested quote + On August 04 2014 07:09 Squat wrote: On August 04 2014 07:06 Acer.Scarlett` wrote: On August 04 2014 07:05 Squat wrote: On August 04 2014 07:02 Larkin wrote: See, Squat? This is what I was referring to ![]() Point taken, sir. Anyway, not sure why Scar having wrist issues would be news, once you get them, they don't go away until you stop playing. Look at MVP. Theyve been getting bad again past few weeks. I guess too much playing recently Hmm, yeah you've had a pretty brutal schedule lately. Thinking about taking a break to recover a bit? Yea I'm going to soon. Taking it easy for awhile then gonna take some time off after redbull finals Health is most important thing! | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 SteadfastSC StarCraft: Brood WarLamboSC2 mouzHeroMarine IndyStarCraft ProTech152 Rex BRAT_OK UpATreeSC Britney Dota 2Shuttle EffOrt Mini Light Soma Rush firebathero Snow ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1876 B2W.Neo1008 Hui .193 Liquid`VortiX164 ArmadaUGS145 Beastyqt131 KnowMe121 QueenE107 Mew2King76 ToD54 Trikslyr50 Dewaltoss35 ZerO(Twitch)17 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|