On July 02 2014 09:01 royalroadweed wrote:
I've been meaning to ask you,"All Blue", is that a One Piece reference?
I've been meaning to ask you,"All Blue", is that a One Piece reference?
yes
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On July 02 2014 09:01 royalroadweed wrote: Show nested quote + On July 02 2014 08:56 stuchiu wrote: On July 02 2014 08:50 Undead1993 wrote: wow suddenly polt fell apart You mean turn on Tactical Genius? I've been meaning to ask you,"All Blue", is that a One Piece reference? yes | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On July 02 2014 09:02 Darkhorse wrote: Lorning I'm on Skype now you Belgian bastard I'm just sitting here eating spaghetti at 2 am, and laughing at salty ameridudes My mom's spaghetti btw | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
On July 02 2014 09:03 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On July 02 2014 09:01 royalroadweed wrote: On July 02 2014 08:56 stuchiu wrote: On July 02 2014 08:50 Undead1993 wrote: wow suddenly polt fell apart You mean turn on Tactical Genius? I've been meaning to ask you,"All Blue", is that a One Piece reference? yes You staff people are such nerds | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
Jazzman88
Canada2228 Posts
On July 02 2014 09:10 AlternativeEgo wrote: Show nested quote + On July 02 2014 09:03 stuchiu wrote: On July 02 2014 09:01 royalroadweed wrote: On July 02 2014 08:56 stuchiu wrote: On July 02 2014 08:50 Undead1993 wrote: wow suddenly polt fell apart You mean turn on Tactical Genius? I've been meaning to ask you,"All Blue", is that a One Piece reference? yes You staff people are such nerds It's a job requirement. Comes after 'ability to make passion jokes incorporating hashtags' and 'strong anti-predictive powers regarding SC2 results'. ![]() | ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
| ||
|
ssxsilver
United States4409 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On July 02 2014 09:14 Jazzman88 wrote: Show nested quote + On July 02 2014 09:10 AlternativeEgo wrote: On July 02 2014 09:03 stuchiu wrote: On July 02 2014 09:01 royalroadweed wrote: On July 02 2014 08:56 stuchiu wrote: On July 02 2014 08:50 Undead1993 wrote: wow suddenly polt fell apart You mean turn on Tactical Genius? I've been meaning to ask you,"All Blue", is that a One Piece reference? yes You staff people are such nerds It's a job requirement. Comes after 'ability to make passion jokes incorporating hashtags' and 'strong anti-predictive powers regarding SC2 results'. ![]() I predicted 5/6 maps right last GSL Finals. | ||
|
BIRDKNIFE
United States73 Posts
| ||
|
Foreverkul
United States1649 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On July 02 2014 09:10 AlternativeEgo wrote: Show nested quote + On July 02 2014 09:03 stuchiu wrote: On July 02 2014 09:01 royalroadweed wrote: On July 02 2014 08:56 stuchiu wrote: On July 02 2014 08:50 Undead1993 wrote: wow suddenly polt fell apart You mean turn on Tactical Genius? I've been meaning to ask you,"All Blue", is that a One Piece reference? yes You staff people are such nerds I know, it's the greatest. | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
On July 02 2014 09:16 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On July 02 2014 09:14 Jazzman88 wrote: On July 02 2014 09:10 AlternativeEgo wrote: On July 02 2014 09:03 stuchiu wrote: On July 02 2014 09:01 royalroadweed wrote: On July 02 2014 08:56 stuchiu wrote: On July 02 2014 08:50 Undead1993 wrote: wow suddenly polt fell apart You mean turn on Tactical Genius? I've been meaning to ask you,"All Blue", is that a One Piece reference? yes You staff people are such nerds It's a job requirement. Comes after 'ability to make passion jokes incorporating hashtags' and 'strong anti-predictive powers regarding SC2 results'. ![]() I predicted 5/6 maps right last GSL Finals. stop bragging | ||
|
Faefae
2203 Posts
![]() | ||
|
jakethesnake
Canada4948 Posts
| ||
|
BaronVonOwn
299 Posts
| ||
|
mikumegurine
Canada3145 Posts
| ||
|
Jazzman88
Canada2228 Posts
On July 02 2014 09:16 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On July 02 2014 09:14 Jazzman88 wrote: On July 02 2014 09:10 AlternativeEgo wrote: On July 02 2014 09:03 stuchiu wrote: On July 02 2014 09:01 royalroadweed wrote: On July 02 2014 08:56 stuchiu wrote: On July 02 2014 08:50 Undead1993 wrote: wow suddenly polt fell apart You mean turn on Tactical Genius? I've been meaning to ask you,"All Blue", is that a One Piece reference? yes You staff people are such nerds It's a job requirement. Comes after 'ability to make passion jokes incorporating hashtags' and 'strong anti-predictive powers regarding SC2 results'. ![]() I predicted 5/6 maps right last GSL Finals. Huh. Are you SURE you're on TL staff? The ghost of Fionn is strong in this place. | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
jakethesnake
Canada4948 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|