• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:00
CEST 09:00
KST 16:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9026 users

[MLG] Anaheim 2014 Day 2 - Page 62

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 177 Next
Psychonian
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2322 Posts
June 21 2014 22:09 GMT
#1221
catz should become a mathematician
Trans Rights
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
June 21 2014 22:09 GMT
#1222
On June 22 2014 07:08 r691175002 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 07:06 Khalum wrote:
The more games I see from Major the more I feel like he keeps falling over his own feet..


The more games I see from Major the more I wonder why he gets a free pass into the championship bracket while top tier games are being played out uncasted in the open bracket.

But thats being unfair since the same can be said of many players in this tournament.


Its not exactly a free pass since he won a qualifier
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
June 21 2014 22:09 GMT
#1223
On June 22 2014 07:08 LimeNade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 07:04 Jer99 wrote:
On June 22 2014 07:02 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On June 22 2014 07:01 LimeNade wrote:
ToD is 100% right that it is much easier to just add 2 mins on the clock real fast and subtract 10 seconds. People will probably have a harder time trying to add 1min50seconds in the middle of a game


Yeah I think Catz was trying to be funny, but the joke fell really flat.


They don't have good chemistry together, ToD and rotterdam work and Catz and Destiny work


Yea I dunno. I have nothing against Catz at all as in personally but I just don't like his casting. But that may just be me


He'd be at the rock bottom of my caster ranking

+ Show Spoiler +
No he wouldn't, but his caster ranking is at the bottom of my "things you should do in SC2"-ranking
AdministratorBreak the chains
Foreverkul
Profile Joined March 2014
United States1649 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-21 22:12:57
June 21 2014 22:10 GMT
#1224
On June 22 2014 07:06 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 07:03 Foreverkul wrote:
On June 22 2014 06:58 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Why the hell isn't RagnaroK signed again?

Because hes not as good as the hype implies? He's yet to win a major event as far as I know, he doesn't seem to enter that many either.


You know who else hasn't won a big event in SC2? TRUE, Flash, Bbyong, ForGG, Classic, soO, Solar, Patience, Supernova, Byul, Hurricane, Hydra, Trap, Super, Yonghwa, Curious, Stork, Kangho, Impact

True, I guess I should say he doesn't consistently top the charts or is in as many lineups. Im not deny that hes good.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 21 2014 22:10 GMT
#1225
Poll: Recommend MajOr vs DongRaeGu Game 2?

★- Do not see this game no matter what (1)
 
17%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (2)
 
33%

★★★- Good game (0)
 
0%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (3)
 
50%

★★★★★- One of the best games this season (0)
 
0%

6 total votes

Your vote: Recommend MajOr vs DongRaeGu Game 2?

(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this season

Poll: Recommend MajOr vs DongRaeGu Game 3?

★- Do not see this game no matter what (2)
 
33%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (0)
 
0%

★★★- Good game (1)
 
17%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (0)
 
0%

★★★★★- One of the best games this season (3)
 
50%

6 total votes

Your vote: Recommend MajOr vs DongRaeGu Game 3?

(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this season

Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
June 21 2014 22:11 GMT
#1226
On June 22 2014 07:10 Foreverkul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 07:06 Zealously wrote:
On June 22 2014 07:03 Foreverkul wrote:
On June 22 2014 06:58 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Why the hell isn't RagnaroK signed again?

Because hes not as good as the hype implies? He's yet to win a major event as far as I know, he doesn't seem to enter that many either.


You know who else hasn't won a big event in SC2? TRUE, Flash, Bbyong, ForGG, Classic, soO, Solar, Patience, Supernova, Byul, Hurricane, Hydra, Trap, Super, Yonghwa, Curious, Stork, Kangho, Impact

True, I guess I should say he doesn't consistently top the charts or is in as many lineups.


Then I would agree
AdministratorBreak the chains
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-21 22:13:40
June 21 2014 22:12 GMT
#1227
On June 22 2014 07:11 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 07:10 Foreverkul wrote:
On June 22 2014 07:06 Zealously wrote:
On June 22 2014 07:03 Foreverkul wrote:
On June 22 2014 06:58 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Why the hell isn't RagnaroK signed again?

Because hes not as good as the hype implies? He's yet to win a major event as far as I know, he doesn't seem to enter that many either.


You know who else hasn't won a big event in SC2? TRUE, Flash, Bbyong, ForGG, Classic, soO, Solar, Patience, Supernova, Byul, Hurricane, Hydra, Trap, Super, Yonghwa, Curious, Stork, Kangho, Impact

True, I guess I should say he doesn't consistently top the charts or is in as many lineups.


<marquee> Then I would agree</marquee>

<marquee> soO</marquee>
the power of protoss (as we have discussed 30 pages earlier)
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 21 2014 22:12 GMT
#1228
On June 22 2014 07:11 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 07:10 Foreverkul wrote:
On June 22 2014 07:06 Zealously wrote:
On June 22 2014 07:03 Foreverkul wrote:
On June 22 2014 06:58 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Why the hell isn't RagnaroK signed again?

Because hes not as good as the hype implies? He's yet to win a major event as far as I know, he doesn't seem to enter that many either.


You know who else hasn't won a big event in SC2? TRUE, Flash, Bbyong, ForGG, Classic, soO, Solar, Patience, Supernova, Byul, Hurricane, Hydra, Trap, Super, Yonghwa, Curious, Stork, Kangho, Impact

True, I guess I should say he doesn't consistently top the charts or is in as many lineups.


<marquee> Then I would agree</marquee>

WHAT THE
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Kerence
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1817 Posts
June 21 2014 22:12 GMT
#1229
On June 22 2014 07:11 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 07:10 Foreverkul wrote:
On June 22 2014 07:06 Zealously wrote:
On June 22 2014 07:03 Foreverkul wrote:
On June 22 2014 06:58 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Why the hell isn't RagnaroK signed again?

Because hes not as good as the hype implies? He's yet to win a major event as far as I know, he doesn't seem to enter that many either.


You know who else hasn't won a big event in SC2? TRUE, Flash, Bbyong, ForGG, Classic, soO, Solar, Patience, Supernova, Byul, Hurricane, Hydra, Trap, Super, Yonghwa, Curious, Stork, Kangho, Impact

True, I guess I should say he doesn't consistently top the charts or is in as many lineups.


Then I would agree

Now you're just showing off.
I am here in the shadows.
Zzzapper
Profile Joined September 2011
1798 Posts
June 21 2014 22:13 GMT
#1230
On June 22 2014 07:11 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 07:10 Foreverkul wrote:
On June 22 2014 07:06 Zealously wrote:
On June 22 2014 07:03 Foreverkul wrote:
On June 22 2014 06:58 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Why the hell isn't RagnaroK signed again?

Because hes not as good as the hype implies? He's yet to win a major event as far as I know, he doesn't seem to enter that many either.


You know who else hasn't won a big event in SC2? TRUE, Flash, Bbyong, ForGG, Classic, soO, Solar, Patience, Supernova, Byul, Hurricane, Hydra, Trap, Super, Yonghwa, Curious, Stork, Kangho, Impact

True, I guess I should say he doesn't consistently top the charts or is in as many lineups.


<marquee> Then I would agree</marquee>

What is this
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10167 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-21 22:13:38
June 21 2014 22:13 GMT
#1231
<marquee> It's not that hard</marquee>

edit - or is it.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
June 21 2014 22:13 GMT
#1232
On June 22 2014 07:12 Kerence wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 07:11 Zealously wrote:
On June 22 2014 07:10 Foreverkul wrote:
On June 22 2014 07:06 Zealously wrote:
On June 22 2014 07:03 Foreverkul wrote:
On June 22 2014 06:58 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Why the hell isn't RagnaroK signed again?

Because hes not as good as the hype implies? He's yet to win a major event as far as I know, he doesn't seem to enter that many either.


You know who else hasn't won a big event in SC2? TRUE, Flash, Bbyong, ForGG, Classic, soO, Solar, Patience, Supernova, Byul, Hurricane, Hydra, Trap, Super, Yonghwa, Curious, Stork, Kangho, Impact

True, I guess I should say he doesn't consistently top the charts or is in as many lineups.


Then I would agree

Now you're just showing off.

Quite, but I didn't know I could do that!
AdministratorBreak the chains
Kerence
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1817 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-21 22:14:36
June 21 2014 22:13 GMT
#1233
On June 22 2014 07:13 Godwrath wrote:
<marquee> It's not that hard</marquee>

Except that it doesn't work for us regular posters.

On June 22 2014 07:14 Flossy wrote:
<marquee>adjkfja;ldf</marquee>
Is this some special privilidge?

Yes, that would be the case. Staff only.
I am here in the shadows.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 21 2014 22:13 GMT
#1234
Nate and Rotti are my favourite casting Duo of the weekend so far.

natural chemistry, entertaining commentary
Zerg for Life
Flossy
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States870 Posts
June 21 2014 22:14 GMT
#1235
<marquee>adjkfja;ldf</marquee>
Is this some special privilidge?
etternaonline.com
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
June 21 2014 22:14 GMT
#1236
Thought i was almost watching revival
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
June 21 2014 22:15 GMT
#1237
I'm giggling because apparently I can do nifty things now
AdministratorBreak the chains
Superbanana
Profile Joined May 2014
2369 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-21 22:15:42
June 21 2014 22:15 GMT
#1238
<marquee> no its not <marquee>
edit: danm, or is it
In PvZ the zerg can make the situation spire out of control but protoss can adept to the situation.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 21 2014 22:15 GMT
#1239
On June 22 2014 07:14 Jer99 wrote:
Thought i was almost watching revival

Revival was TSL right?
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Zzzapper
Profile Joined September 2011
1798 Posts
June 21 2014 22:15 GMT
#1240
On June 22 2014 07:13 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 07:12 Kerence wrote:
On June 22 2014 07:11 Zealously wrote:
On June 22 2014 07:10 Foreverkul wrote:
On June 22 2014 07:06 Zealously wrote:
On June 22 2014 07:03 Foreverkul wrote:
On June 22 2014 06:58 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Why the hell isn't RagnaroK signed again?

Because hes not as good as the hype implies? He's yet to win a major event as far as I know, he doesn't seem to enter that many either.


You know who else hasn't won a big event in SC2? TRUE, Flash, Bbyong, ForGG, Classic, soO, Solar, Patience, Supernova, Byul, Hurricane, Hydra, Trap, Super, Yonghwa, Curious, Stork, Kangho, Impact

True, I guess I should say he doesn't consistently top the charts or is in as many lineups.


Then I would agree

Now you're just showing off.

Quite, but I didn't know I could do that!

I have decided to dedicate my life to becoming staff so I can make every single word I post do that
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 177 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 16h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4082
Mong 84
ToSsGirL 71
sorry 51
Noble 9
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King147
Other Games
summit1g8572
WinterStarcraft684
ceh9414
Happy206
Sick172
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2275
League of Legends
• Stunt429
Other Games
• Shiphtur456
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.