• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:03
CEST 14:03
KST 21:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7464 users

[MLG] Anaheim 2014 Day 1 - Page 48

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 215 Next
If the adblock discussion cannot remain civil, this is not the thread for it. Warnings and bans will be handed out accordingly.
HaRuHi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
1220 Posts
June 20 2014 22:29 GMT
#941
Would be nice if they clearified their timezone for international viewers.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
June 20 2014 22:29 GMT
#942
[image loading]

Suppy is so tall now.
moo...for DRG
Josh_Video
Profile Joined August 2013
Canada798 Posts
June 20 2014 22:29 GMT
#943
On June 21 2014 07:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2014 07:26 Josh_Video wrote:
On June 21 2014 07:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On June 21 2014 07:23 Josh_Video wrote:
On June 21 2014 07:23 Swisslink wrote:
On June 21 2014 07:21 Josh_Video wrote:
On June 21 2014 07:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On June 21 2014 07:19 Josh_Video wrote:
On June 21 2014 07:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On June 21 2014 07:17 Josh_Video wrote:
[quote]

Where are you in Canada that its that late? Its only 7:47 here...


My shift starts at 4:30 am


Ah, that sucks. I used to do 5am to 8pm every now and again, I feel your pain.


I'm no expert, but I think that may be illegal.


it 100% was, but I was 13 and i didn't really know that workers had rights or anything.


It's surprising how fast that got more illegal :o xD


You can work at 13 where I live, you just need parental consent.


Yes, but working a child that many hours brings in child labour laws and those aren't pretty


Eh, It wasnt very often, usually you would go in at 5am expecting to get out at 5pm or earlier, then they would realize they were shorthanded and be like "Hey, you mind staying till 8?" and I would accept.


15 hours would fucking kill me. I used to work 12 hour shifts and I thought it was torture


12 hour shifts didnt affect me too much, I was tired a lot, but the amount of money i was making completely made up for it.
MKP :D ~ MMA ~ Scarlett ~ Taeja ~ Mvp ~ InnoVation ~ Polt | Prime ( RIP :( ) ~ Acer ~ SK Telecom T1 | I enjoyed the locust war of May 3, 2014.
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
June 20 2014 22:29 GMT
#944
On June 21 2014 07:29 HaRuHi wrote:
Would be nice if they clearified their timezone for international viewers.

You are now operating on SoCal time. Look outside, it's sunny.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 20 2014 22:29 GMT
#945
On June 21 2014 07:29 HaRuHi wrote:
Would be nice if they clearified their timezone for international viewers.

Anaheim is in California, ergo PST?
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
June 20 2014 22:30 GMT
#946
Wait, I was gone for an hour and still no games?

Well atleast I'm getting hammered, so I got that going for me
Community News
TL+ Member
Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
June 20 2014 22:30 GMT
#947
On June 21 2014 07:26 MrMotionPicture wrote:
Where is the picture of the cat jumping over the water


Here you go:

[image loading]
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
June 20 2014 22:30 GMT
#948
On June 21 2014 07:29 Josh_Video wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2014 07:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On June 21 2014 07:26 Josh_Video wrote:
On June 21 2014 07:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On June 21 2014 07:23 Josh_Video wrote:
On June 21 2014 07:23 Swisslink wrote:
On June 21 2014 07:21 Josh_Video wrote:
On June 21 2014 07:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On June 21 2014 07:19 Josh_Video wrote:
On June 21 2014 07:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

My shift starts at 4:30 am


Ah, that sucks. I used to do 5am to 8pm every now and again, I feel your pain.


I'm no expert, but I think that may be illegal.


it 100% was, but I was 13 and i didn't really know that workers had rights or anything.


It's surprising how fast that got more illegal :o xD


You can work at 13 where I live, you just need parental consent.


Yes, but working a child that many hours brings in child labour laws and those aren't pretty


Eh, It wasnt very often, usually you would go in at 5am expecting to get out at 5pm or earlier, then they would realize they were shorthanded and be like "Hey, you mind staying till 8?" and I would accept.


15 hours would fucking kill me. I used to work 12 hour shifts and I thought it was torture


12 hour shifts didnt affect me too much, I was tired a lot, but the amount of money i was making completely made up for it.


Oh ya you make great money doing it, but I'm not hurting for money so it was a big excessive
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
June 20 2014 22:30 GMT
#949
On June 21 2014 07:26 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2014 07:25 pigmanbear wrote:
Ah, nice to have MLG back hosting shitty events where nothing works right. I feel like it's 2011 again!

erased too angsty

booo
TL+ Member
Kabras
Profile Joined June 2011
Romania3508 Posts
June 20 2014 22:30 GMT
#950
im convinced they overlooked internet functionality because they put all their effort into making sure that their streaming platform is as cunty as possible about adblock.
"So playing SF in pubs, everyone remember that a very important point is that when using a carry hero like this you must be very selfish. Because working with team mates is a very dangerous thing" - 2009
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 20 2014 22:30 GMT
#951
On June 21 2014 07:30 Lorning wrote:
Wait, I was gone for an hour and still no games?

Well atleast I'm getting hammered, so I got that going for me

Lorning you should have told me so I could get drunk too.

Also technical issues on SC2 but Smash is going!
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
June 20 2014 22:31 GMT
#952
On June 21 2014 07:30 Paljas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2014 07:26 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 21 2014 07:25 pigmanbear wrote:
Ah, nice to have MLG back hosting shitty events where nothing works right. I feel like it's 2011 again!

erased too angsty

booo

Something about me posting shitty comments and not being productive. In a LR thread.
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
June 20 2014 22:31 GMT
#953
Honduras scoooooooooooores! \o/
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-20 22:31:52
June 20 2014 22:31 GMT
#954
wow Polt going for a 2rax.

no wait, thats from a parallel universe
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
Popkiller
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3415 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-20 22:32:08
June 20 2014 22:31 GMT
#955
On June 21 2014 07:31 xtorn wrote:
wow Polt going for a 2rax.


he might change his mind, now.

I think he should do a timing, but not a 2-rax =/
Lokken_8
Profile Joined May 2011
Czech Republic69 Posts
June 20 2014 22:31 GMT
#956
Ok, I surrender. What do I do so I can watch and not have just black screen when I try open MLG.player?
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
June 20 2014 22:31 GMT
#957
On June 21 2014 07:30 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2014 07:30 Lorning wrote:
Wait, I was gone for an hour and still no games?

Well atleast I'm getting hammered, so I got that going for me

Lorning you should have told me so I could get drunk too.

Also technical issues on SC2 but Smash is going!

I watched 5 minuts of Smash, I did not see any Smash, only ads. :/
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 20 2014 22:31 GMT
#958
I love the roman numerals, like MLG is the superbowl or something?
argonautdice
Profile Joined January 2013
Canada2722 Posts
June 20 2014 22:32 GMT
#959
it's daylight saving time right now so we have to use EDT/PDT instead of EST/PST
very illegal and very uncool
Josh_Video
Profile Joined August 2013
Canada798 Posts
June 20 2014 22:32 GMT
#960
On June 21 2014 07:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2014 07:29 Josh_Video wrote:
On June 21 2014 07:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On June 21 2014 07:26 Josh_Video wrote:
On June 21 2014 07:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On June 21 2014 07:23 Josh_Video wrote:
On June 21 2014 07:23 Swisslink wrote:
On June 21 2014 07:21 Josh_Video wrote:
On June 21 2014 07:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On June 21 2014 07:19 Josh_Video wrote:
[quote]

Ah, that sucks. I used to do 5am to 8pm every now and again, I feel your pain.


I'm no expert, but I think that may be illegal.


it 100% was, but I was 13 and i didn't really know that workers had rights or anything.


It's surprising how fast that got more illegal :o xD


You can work at 13 where I live, you just need parental consent.


Yes, but working a child that many hours brings in child labour laws and those aren't pretty


Eh, It wasnt very often, usually you would go in at 5am expecting to get out at 5pm or earlier, then they would realize they were shorthanded and be like "Hey, you mind staying till 8?" and I would accept.


15 hours would fucking kill me. I used to work 12 hour shifts and I thought it was torture


12 hour shifts didnt affect me too much, I was tired a lot, but the amount of money i was making completely made up for it.


Oh ya you make great money doing it, but I'm not hurting for money so it was a big excessive


Well, i was in my early teens, so making a couple thousand in 8 weeks was completely insane, so i just kept doing it, talking about buying a car and shit.
MKP :D ~ MMA ~ Scarlett ~ Taeja ~ Mvp ~ InnoVation ~ Polt | Prime ( RIP :( ) ~ Acer ~ SK Telecom T1 | I enjoyed the locust war of May 3, 2014.
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 215 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 769
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko448
OGKoka 223
Rex 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52686
Calm 3796
Shuttle 2271
Bisu 1257
FanTaSy 1038
firebathero 380
Zeus 313
Hyuk 267
Stork 247
actioN 240
[ Show more ]
Mini 214
Soma 202
Rush 189
Light 151
EffOrt 136
Last 136
Soulkey 133
ZerO 95
Snow 93
Mong 82
Dewaltoss 70
Pusan 58
JYJ 45
Killer 43
Free 41
NotJumperer 37
Bale 36
hero 35
Barracks 34
Shinee 34
ToSsGirL 30
Shine 26
Aegong 22
Noble 22
PianO 21
Sharp 20
sorry 20
HiyA 17
yabsab 17
Sacsri 13
Dota 2
Gorgc6490
Dendi549
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1127
kRYSTAL_888
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King82
Other Games
gofns38158
singsing1941
B2W.Neo570
crisheroes253
DeMusliM187
Livibee74
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
57m
OSC
10h 12m
Replay Cast
10h 57m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.