On June 21 2014 07:19 Zealously wrote:
3G/4G is a thing
or I mean two things I guess
3G/4G is a thing
or I mean two things I guess
It's just the servers, if all the internet died, the streams wouldn't be running...
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
If the adblock discussion cannot remain civil, this is not the thread for it. Warnings and bans will be handed out accordingly. | ||
|
IndoKoreanMuslim
United States100 Posts
On June 21 2014 07:19 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On June 21 2014 07:18 argonautdice wrote: On June 21 2014 07:16 Rehio wrote: Day9 just yelled at us in the crowd "All the internet died. I think the match is going to happen at 4 pm" If all the internet died how are you able to write this? Are you a internet? 3G/4G is a thing or I mean two things I guess It's just the servers, if all the internet died, the streams wouldn't be running... | ||
|
BronzeKnee
United States5226 Posts
On June 21 2014 07:20 VonBlucher wrote: Show nested quote + On June 21 2014 07:19 Penguinator wrote: Why is there still not a separate LAN client for tournament organizers to use? This is fucking ridiculous... I can't even remember the last sc2 tournament I watched that didn't have at least 1 issue with lag. Because we didn't -really- want LAN. Thee technology's just not there yet. | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On June 21 2014 07:19 Josh_Video wrote: Show nested quote + On June 21 2014 07:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On June 21 2014 07:17 Josh_Video wrote: On June 21 2014 07:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Come on MLG, I have to work tomorrow and I want to see at least 1 game please. Where are you in Canada that its that late? Its only 7:47 here... My shift starts at 4:30 am ![]() Ah, that sucks. I used to do 5am to 8pm every now and again, I feel your pain. I'm no expert, but I think that may be illegal. | ||
|
Thezzy
Netherlands2117 Posts
| ||
|
ACrow
Germany6583 Posts
On June 21 2014 07:18 argonautdice wrote: Show nested quote + On June 21 2014 07:16 Rehio wrote: Day9 just yelled at us in the crowd "All the internet died. I think the match is going to happen at 4 pm" If all the internet died how are you able to write this? Are you a internet? Presumably, he is alive, so he can't be an internet specimen, 40 minutes? Guess that means bed time for me. Good night everyone! | ||
|
JazzJackrabbit
Canada1272 Posts
On June 21 2014 07:20 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Wait... 4pm.... is like.... how many hours? 40 minutes from now. | ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
![]() | ||
|
SuperHofmann
Italy1741 Posts
| ||
|
PresenceSc2
Australia4032 Posts
On June 21 2014 07:20 JazzJackrabbit wrote: https://twitter.com/day9tv/status/480111580592353280 Well shit... Back at 4pm. What time is it there now? | ||
|
Rehio
United States1718 Posts
| ||
|
jakethesnake
Canada4948 Posts
On June 21 2014 07:20 Josh_Video wrote: Show nested quote + On June 21 2014 07:18 jakethesnake wrote: On June 21 2014 07:17 Josh_Video wrote: On June 21 2014 07:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Come on MLG, I have to work tomorrow and I want to see at least 1 game please. Where are you in Canada that its that late? Its only 7:47 here... Is this a confirmed Newfie sighting? It is infact a confirmed newfie sighting. damn. where is my camera when i need it? | ||
|
Josh_Video
Canada798 Posts
On June 21 2014 07:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Show nested quote + On June 21 2014 07:19 Josh_Video wrote: On June 21 2014 07:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On June 21 2014 07:17 Josh_Video wrote: On June 21 2014 07:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Come on MLG, I have to work tomorrow and I want to see at least 1 game please. Where are you in Canada that its that late? Its only 7:47 here... My shift starts at 4:30 am ![]() Ah, that sucks. I used to do 5am to 8pm every now and again, I feel your pain. I'm no expert, but I think that may be illegal. it 100% was, but I was 13 and i didn't really know that workers had rights or anything. | ||
|
DwD
Sweden8621 Posts
On June 21 2014 07:19 Swisslink wrote: Show nested quote + On June 21 2014 07:18 PepsiMaxxxx wrote: Small commercial break, 15 min later, still commercial running. You're actually getting commercials? o_O I've heard the same - rather boring - music the past 15min. I'd pay for some music. I've watched the same car over and over and over for like 25 min now. Killmepls. | ||
|
Circumstance
United States11403 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On June 21 2014 07:21 Za7oX wrote: Show nested quote + On June 21 2014 07:20 JazzJackrabbit wrote: https://twitter.com/day9tv/status/480111580592353280 Well shit... Back at 4pm. What time is it there now? 3:20, so 40 minutes | ||
|
tshi
United States2495 Posts
On June 21 2014 07:21 Za7oX wrote: Show nested quote + On June 21 2014 07:20 JazzJackrabbit wrote: https://twitter.com/day9tv/status/480111580592353280 Well shit... Back at 4pm. What time is it there now? 3:22PM so its not THAT bad. Less than an hour and the world cup is still going on so it's nbd | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
On June 21 2014 07:21 Za7oX wrote: Show nested quote + On June 21 2014 07:20 JazzJackrabbit wrote: https://twitter.com/day9tv/status/480111580592353280 Well shit... Back at 4pm. What time is it there now? It's 3:21 PM over at PST. | ||
|
xtorn
4067 Posts
"resolving internet issues TO CREATE IDEAL PLAYING CONDITIONS" well why think of testing everything UNTIL THE ACTUAL EVENT BEGINS, that is so fifties. | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
On June 21 2014 07:21 Za7oX wrote: Show nested quote + On June 21 2014 07:20 JazzJackrabbit wrote: https://twitter.com/day9tv/status/480111580592353280 Well shit... Back at 4pm. What time is it there now? 3:22 PM | ||
|
Jer99
Canada8160 Posts
On June 21 2014 07:20 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Wait... 4pm.... is like.... how many hours? 0.666666, repeating of course | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney League of LegendsRain FanTaSy Soma Yoon Stork NotJumperer Mong Killer Bale [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|