• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:14
CEST 09:14
KST 16:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6975 users

[MLG] Anaheim 2014 Day 1 - Page 36

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 215 Next
If the adblock discussion cannot remain civil, this is not the thread for it. Warnings and bans will be handed out accordingly.
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
June 20 2014 22:05 GMT
#701
The lighting on the stream is weird, I'm not complaining too hard but it makes it look...retro almost. Washed out I guess, like an old photo.
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
Deadelious
Profile Joined June 2014
Vatican City State30 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-20 22:05:33
June 20 2014 22:05 GMT
#702
You can't watch with AdBlock? Well, I guess I dont watch it then. Your loss MLG.
Penguinator
Profile Joined December 2010
United States837 Posts
June 20 2014 22:05 GMT
#703
The stream is completely fine, the lag is in game. Not MLG's fault, everyone thank Blizzard for no LAN! :D
Towelie.635
Zprit
Profile Joined July 2013
92 Posts
June 20 2014 22:05 GMT
#704
On June 21 2014 07:03 DwD wrote:
If all other tournaments can stream on twitch and make money then so should MLG...


Name one big tournament that makes their income from stream revenue like MLG and not from some big ass corporation's marketing budget (IEM, WCS, Red Bull, etc).
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
June 20 2014 22:05 GMT
#705
nothing has changed in the MLG viewer experience lol. Late start and tech problems
Neosteel Enthusiast
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 20 2014 22:06 GMT
#706
On June 21 2014 07:05 sparklyresidue wrote:
The lighting on the stream is weird, I'm not complaining too hard but it makes it look...retro almost. Washed out I guess, like an old photo.

You ever woken up for GSL or Proleague? Its a throwback thing.
fuzzylogic44
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada2633 Posts
June 20 2014 22:06 GMT
#707
On June 21 2014 07:03 DwD wrote:
If all other tournaments can stream on twitch and make money then so should MLG...


Pretty sure an SC2 tournament has never made a meaningful profit
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
June 20 2014 22:06 GMT
#708
On June 21 2014 07:04 VonBlucher wrote:
I'm surprised how long it took for a pause, if the lag was as bad in game as it seemed.

maybe it was so bad they couldn't even pause
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Kerence
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1817 Posts
June 20 2014 22:06 GMT
#709
On June 21 2014 07:05 Deadelious wrote:
You can't watch with AdBlock? Well, I guess I dont watch it then. Your loss MLG.

No, they actually don't lose anything if you were going to watch with adblock on.
I am here in the shadows.
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
June 20 2014 22:06 GMT
#710
On June 21 2014 07:05 Deadelious wrote:
You can't watch with AdBlock? Well, I guess I dont watch it then. Your loss MLG.

How on earth is that a loss to MLG? Explain.
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
June 20 2014 22:06 GMT
#711
On June 21 2014 07:05 Deadelious wrote:
You can't watch with AdBlock? Well, I guess I dont watch it then. Your loss MLG.

If you block their adds, they don't make money out of you. So, no, you being gone is not a loss at all for them.
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
June 20 2014 22:06 GMT
#712
get Jett in here with his Inno impression.
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
Penguinator
Profile Joined December 2010
United States837 Posts
June 20 2014 22:06 GMT
#713
On June 21 2014 07:05 Deadelious wrote:
You can't watch with AdBlock? Well, I guess I dont watch it then. Your loss MLG.


No, actually they're not losing anything. They make exactly the same amount of money from you not watching as they would from you watching with adblock. Your loss.
Towelie.635
JabuSeika
Profile Joined February 2014
United States607 Posts
June 20 2014 22:06 GMT
#714
On June 21 2014 07:05 sparklyresidue wrote:
The lighting on the stream is weird, I'm not complaining too hard but it makes it look...retro almost. Washed out I guess, like an old photo.


No background lighting, makes the image look flat.
IndoKoreanMuslim
Profile Joined November 2013
United States100 Posts
June 20 2014 22:06 GMT
#715
On June 21 2014 07:05 Deadelious wrote:
You can't watch with AdBlock? Well, I guess I dont watch it then. Your loss MLG.

#KillingEsports
Don't be that guy, you aren't missing anything with the ads on -_-.
Welcome to the internet, where everything is made up and your opinion doesn't matter...
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
June 20 2014 22:06 GMT
#716
On June 21 2014 07:06 Kerence wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2014 07:05 Deadelious wrote:
You can't watch with AdBlock? Well, I guess I dont watch it then. Your loss MLG.

No, they actually don't lose anything if you were going to watch with adblock on.

freeloaders are the #1 source of income for tournaments.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
June 20 2014 22:06 GMT
#717
On June 21 2014 07:05 Deadelious wrote:
You can't watch with AdBlock? Well, I guess I dont watch it then. Your loss MLG.


They actually don't lose a single cent from you not watching.

And yes you can watch with AdBlock. You just have to be smart about it.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
June 20 2014 22:06 GMT
#718
On June 21 2014 07:05 Deadelious wrote:
You can't watch with AdBlock? Well, I guess I dont watch it then. Your loss MLG.


Quite literally the opposite of a loss if you were only going to watch with Adblock.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
nkr
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Sweden5451 Posts
June 20 2014 22:07 GMT
#719
[image loading]

Will the cat make it over the stream? #downtime #nostalgia
ESPORTS ILLUMINATI
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 20 2014 22:07 GMT
#720
On June 21 2014 07:05 Deadelious wrote:
You can't watch with AdBlock? Well, I guess I dont watch it then. Your loss MLG.

Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 215 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 155
Hyun 54
sorry 50
NotJumperer 47
Bale 37
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto177
League of Legends
JimRising 531
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g7697
Coldzera 720
ceh9446
WinterStarcraft401
C9.Mang0259
Sick132
olofmeister128
NeuroSwarm89
ViBE19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick592
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2289
League of Legends
• Rush1056
• Jankos546
• Stunt403
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 46m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 46m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 46m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.