On June 05 2014 10:06 Nayolbi wrote:
is that Fanta?
is that Fanta?
He still had 2 supply...
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Gigel
Romania92 Posts
On June 05 2014 10:06 Nayolbi wrote: is that Fanta? He still had 2 supply... | ||
|
Nayolbi
325 Posts
| ||
|
redviper
Pakistan2333 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On June 05 2014 10:07 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On June 05 2014 10:07 Nayolbi wrote: On June 05 2014 10:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote: im on the verge of tears Tears of joy i hope Mine are. I want to punch a wall. | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
| ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
On June 05 2014 10:09 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On June 05 2014 10:07 The_Templar wrote: On June 05 2014 10:07 Nayolbi wrote: On June 05 2014 10:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote: im on the verge of tears Tears of joy i hope Mine are. I want to punch a wall. Deezer style | ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
On June 05 2014 10:10 AlternativeEgo wrote: Show nested quote + On June 05 2014 10:09 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On June 05 2014 10:07 The_Templar wrote: On June 05 2014 10:07 Nayolbi wrote: On June 05 2014 10:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote: im on the verge of tears Tears of joy i hope Mine are. I want to punch a wall. Deezer style He must be pretty mod. | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
Nayolbi
325 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
On June 05 2014 10:10 ThomasjServo wrote: Show nested quote + On June 05 2014 10:10 AlternativeEgo wrote: On June 05 2014 10:09 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On June 05 2014 10:07 The_Templar wrote: On June 05 2014 10:07 Nayolbi wrote: On June 05 2014 10:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote: im on the verge of tears Tears of joy i hope Mine are. I want to punch a wall. Deezer style He must be pretty mod. heheehhee | ||
|
ssxsilver
United States4409 Posts
On June 05 2014 10:12 Darkhorse wrote: Wait Templar is rooting for Arthur? Acolyte of the church of DLO. | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On June 05 2014 10:12 Darkhorse wrote: Wait Templar is rooting for Arthur? I'm a protoss american and I love stuff like this, what am I supposed to do?? | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On June 05 2014 10:13 The_Templar wrote: I'm a protoss american and I love stuff like this, what am I supposed to do?? How dare you sir | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On June 05 2014 10:13 ssxsilver wrote: Acolyte of the church of DLO. Not even DLO roots for Arthur | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On June 05 2014 10:13 Darkhorse wrote: Show nested quote + On June 05 2014 10:13 The_Templar wrote: On June 05 2014 10:12 Darkhorse wrote: Wait Templar is rooting for Arthur? I'm a protoss american and I love stuff like this, what am I supposed to do?? How dare you sir Lol, I would be rooting for America in every game not involving TaeJa, Innovation, Mvp, or protoss all ins. I'm sort of strange that way. | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
On June 05 2014 10:14 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On June 05 2014 10:13 Darkhorse wrote: On June 05 2014 10:13 The_Templar wrote: On June 05 2014 10:12 Darkhorse wrote: Wait Templar is rooting for Arthur? I'm a protoss american and I love stuff like this, what am I supposed to do?? How dare you sir Lol, I would be rooting for America in every game not involving TaeJa, Innovation, Mvp, or protoss all ins. I'm sort of strange that way. So pretty much only ZvZ | ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
On June 05 2014 10:13 The_Templar wrote: I'm a protoss american and I love stuff like this, what am I supposed to do?? You're supposed to have some standards Templar. | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Horang2 Bisu Mini Jaedong EffOrt Light Soma Hyuk [ Show more ] BeSt firebathero Stork Snow ZerO Zeus Rush ggaemo Last Leta Pusan Killer sorry hero Sea.KH Sharp Mong Mind Shinee soO Aegong ToSsGirL Shine Trap Bale Free Sexy NotJumperer Terrorterran Yoon HiyA JulyZerg Icarus Sacsri ajuk12(nOOB) Noble zelot Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns33496 singsing2307 olofmeister1229 B2W.Neo1054 Mlord266 DeMusliM201 Hui .154 Liquid`VortiX130 ArmadaUGS119 Mew2King111 QueenE90 ToD22 Chillindude19 ZerO(Twitch)15 Railgan11 fpsfer Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|